Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

quote from closed topic

happened to me many times i wanted to quote what someone else said in different topic, but since many of our topics end as "closed" (sadly), i cannot do that because somehow it blocks this function (or if there is some trick how to do it, would be maybe enough just to share with others ;)

17 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Stop being attention biatch ;) This can be the best solution

so u came to suggestion section with this comment? i mean, u could disagree that its stupid suggestion and give reasons, but what u wrote is: 

Výsledek obrázku pro palpatine ironic meme

(i wonder if it took all your braincells to make up that reply, but its not really question because i can figure out answer myself)

Edited by MoDoy

7 hours ago, MoDoy said:

so u came to suggestion section with this comment? i mean, u could disagree that its stupid suggestion and give reasons, but what u wrote is: 

Výsledek obrázku pro palpatine ironic meme

(i wonder if it took all your braincells to make up that reply, but its not really question because i can figure out answer myself)

Topic was closed on a purpose. To end the flame war because some admin thought its enough. And now basically you asking how to make another topic with quote from that one and with this start another flame war. Speaking about braincells, if you had decent amount of them you would realize there is something called screenshot instead of asking stupid questions.

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Topic was closed on a purpose. To end the flame war because some admin thought its enough. And now basically you asking how to make another topic with quote from that one and with this start another flame war. Speaking about braincells, if you had decent amount of them you would realize there is something called screenshot instead of asking stupid questions.

and thats where u are wrong kiddo, as i said, many times i wanted to quote someone from closed topic and yes, in future i might wanna quote someone from this "scroll chance" topic as well because of several stupid sh1ts some people said and its pretty normal to want to be able to quote what people said, isnt it?

and yeah, i will definitely screenshot, crop, upload and other sh1ts just to get "quote", definitely same thing, why dont u go to "preview topic" and say stop being attention sh1t and just look second time how the comment looks? oh, maybe its because it wasnt me who made the topic, but its ok ;) now u can leave from here

But "preview topic" is suggestion to have ability to preview your post before posting it. You basically want to quote post from the closed flaming war post to make another forum battlefield (get ppl's attention) anyways, think about my words. I'm done here CYA

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

But "preview topic" is suggestion to have ability to preview your post before posting it. You basically want to quote post from the closed flaming war post to make another forum battlefield (get ppl's attention) anyways, think about my words. I'm done here CYA

and u know that because u are clairvoyant? i want that feature because it happened to me not once that i wanted to show people that they said something totally different in different topic (i have no reason to make flame topic right now anyway, i just dont see reason why shouldnt i be able to quote someone just because the topic was closed, especially when many topics are being closed because of no particular good reason)

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Checking.

that however doesnt give date and who said it, which kinda sucks lets say? :D

Hmmm.... there need to be some smart way to do it.

Half of server know how to bot so this should be a piece of cake for them ;)

Edited by D3vilo