Sign in to follow this  
Tibbers

BD or SK ???

Hey guys,

I am tired of waiting for 2.0 and I want to change my elemental summoner.

I am between sk and bd. I am looking to change to one of those two to lvl with my prophet.

Help me decide pls. Which one pf those 2 will lvl faster with prophet buffs? Is BD good at solo killing?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Tibbers said:

Hey guys,

I am tired of waiting for 2.0 and I want to change my elemental summoner.

I am between sk and bd. I am looking to change to one of those two to lvl with my prophet.

Help me decide pls. Which one pf those 2 will lvl faster with prophet buffs? Is BD good at solo killing?

Thanks!

SK, ofc, or DA even, BD is purely support, and support need another DD to help him lvling

imo +str bd can solo slightly better than sk. u gonna need to spam more pots but w.e. if u also find a se u r fine.

• Like 1

Just now, xNirvana said:

lol a BD with str set up can lvl up faster than any other melee single target DD 
been there done that

listen to this guy, he knows whats up, its DE with high base STR, u can go +STR dyes and BW heavy for extra STR, with just box pp u also have dances all the time and on high hp mobs u even have hex to drop them faster

not to say any AoE pt would welcome BD (maybe even more than tank, since u can give dances and pull at same time), so overall xp would be faster whatever kind of xp u would choose

• Like 2