Sign in to follow this  
Kenniinho

Afrody SpellSinger [CP BloodBrothers]

Well played as before - good kiting by the entire CP.

Only criticism I can give is that none of the fights seemed close. Not saying they weren't fair - but the most exciting videos are when you come back from like 1 HP or some crazy shit.

Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed. Keep it up. Can't wait to see Afrody 75 PvP O.o (scary thought)

11 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

3)Who the fuk is PinkMoney from china?

Another ramdom reroll PR i think :)

and BTW, BS new ChinaTown? :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Anonimo said:

Having an alliance with Chinese okay, now Brazilian put CNH on Subtitulo is a lot of cock sucking.

We came to the times when CHN almost dominated the whole server :D Their crests will be everywhere.

Edited by Myrtan

12 minutes ago, Anonimo said:

Having an alliance with Chinese okay, now Brazilian put CNH on Subtitulo is a lot of cock sucking.

It's a joke, retard...¬¬

50 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

1)why dont u start with symphony most fights?

I only have 1 symphone so far, it's better to use it after taking out the opponent's cp, because if I use the symphone on the opponent with full CP / HP full  hardly going to kill, so I think it's better to use a Hydro blast with Solar flare before Use a Symphone , i think is better 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Anonimo said:

Wukong is big boss now 

u are playing it pretty good, gj ;) just for future videos sometimes the zoom is too much out and u cannot really see what skills are casted around

23 hours ago, ProGressive said:

1)why dont u start with symphony most fights?
3)Who the fuk is PinkMoney from china?

1) he explained pretty well, u dont want to waste those high lvl spells on someones CP in party fights

23 hours ago, woot123 said:

Another ramdom reroll PR i think :)

3) PinkMoney is here actually for more than year i believe, because i was fighting with him since like 50 lvls because he was part of Dhemon RB parties several times ;) and he was always SR

Edited by MoDoy

On 29/07/2017 at 2:27 PM, Anonimo said:

Staying allied with the entire server for 6 months is okay, changing a title for the lolz is cock sucking. #Logic