Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

RIPBottaki

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

One guy told me u act as adult reasonable person, but i see you actually act like a kid

When you also start acting like adults believe me you gonna have the same act from me also.. As long as i have to deal with kids i will be even worse..

For your info i dont defend him. If i find him boting ill report him by myself. Do you have any doubts about that kingbotaki? Werent you in my clan when you were reported? I just dont see reason to accuse a guy of being bot but not showing any decent proof. You think every1 gonna believe here in your words? You showed many times that ur liar.

Just now, Sensei said:

Guy who got banned 2 times with proof accusing guy of botting without proof
Brace yourselves. Another 20 pages thread incoming...

Ps: if you really suspect him of botting why don't you ticket/discord contact some admin first?

If you didnt understand i came here because i want to troll guys like you.If i wanted to make him ban i would go and talk with san0.Im not the police here (Or should i) so keep entertain me more :D

Holy shit. I am famous :D:D

Give me few min i'm going to be nice friend and i'll show you how to use macro on boxes

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

For your info i dont defend him. If i find him boting ill report him by myself. Do you have any doubts about that kingbotaki? Werent you in my clan when you were reported? I just dont see reason to accuse a guy of being bot but not showing any decent proof. You think every1 gonna believe here in your words? You showed many times that ur liar.

The only reason you started to hate KingLeo even in the same ally and clan was because he unmasked your loving DA that you were botting with your wife (Modoy).. You know what i mean.. ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rip said:

Give me few min i'm going to be nice friend and i'll show you how to use macro on boxes

you are retard with your awnsers not famous... hahhahahaxD

Just now, Capone said:

The only reason you started to hate KingLeo even in the same ally and clan was because he unmasked your loving DA that you were botting with your wife (Modoy).. You know what i mean.. ;)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

Every bot is famous.. How much time you need to make some stupid macro's now and test them if they work? :D

Just now, Capone said:

NO i didnt hate him i just reported bot i saw him boting since EV lvls. Im sorry but you have wrong info.

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

After he find out that i didnt have record he is calm.On game he was stressed. xDxDxDxDxD

1 minute ago, Capone said:

Everything is told there.The only thing is missing is the logdown on SoS for days to MoDoy and his +20 lvls character to protect him from -10lvl characters than him xD

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

If you didnt understand i came here because i want to troll guys like you.If i wanted to make him ban i would go and talk with san0.Im not the police here (Or should i) so keep entertain me more :D

You are such a successful troll, that when you run out of content, you just go ahead and get yourself banned for self-amusement :P

Edited by Sensei

16 minutes ago, DerMeister said:

Yeah ofc I see two SE to sit down and automatically when ripbotaki take 2-3 hits instantly that SE's stand up and going to make him heal But he make bsoe and that SE's just with macro again again MACRO I say sit down like nothing happened ... if you look for retardz go to another servers and take with you that guy RIPBOTTAKI to learned him how the fack work the macros and how work the bot.  Ou re!

Ok, so if you really want to know what happened (it's not really intresting story) I was farming on bs, i saw KingBotaki and any sws but i had no mana so i went back to rechargers and used macro (you can see how on movie :D) after i realised that i am losing, i used bsoe and rechargers lost target and they skip command "useskill recharge" and they sit (you can see that on movie :D) And then i have been accused of botting by a person who got ban for botting  twice. End of story. Actally i dont even know why i wrote this, maybe to show how retarded botaki is.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Rip said:

Ok, so if you really want to know what happened (it's not really intresting story) I was farming on bs, i saw KingBotaki and any sws but i had no mana so i went back to rechargers and used macro (you can see how on movie :D) after i realised that i am losing, i used bsoe and rechargers lost target and they skip command "useskill recharge" and they sit (you can see that on movie :D) And then i have been accused of botting by a person who got ban for botting  twice. End of story. Actally i dont even know why i wrote this, maybe to show how retarded botaki is.

you continue be a big retard

Yeah ofc I see two SE to sit down and automatically when ripbotaki take 2-3 hits instantly that SE's stand up and going to make him heal But he make bsoe and that SE's just with macro again again MACRO I say sit down like nothing happened ... if you look for retardz go to another servers and take with you that guy RIPBOTTAKI to learned him how the fack work the macros and how work the bot.  Ou re!

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

Cool story bro.. :D Thank you very much we couldn't stop laughing in TS right now...

• Like 1

and its not only the 2 shilien elders you can read carefully what exactly I  write .

Edited by DerMeister

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

You are blind :D They wasnt healling me

You want 2 se? Here we go!

You know exactly what is mean the word instantly? when you play PvP you change clients to make recharge ? HAHAAHAHAAHHA 

Dude again you are out of point of what Leo said.. I know he is stupid that he didn't recording that action and there are not the proofs needed to ban you, but to start fooling your self and trying to prove some bullshits you are just getting ridiculous.. If i was in your place as long as he dont have the proofs i would not even come to here to post in that topic..

• Like 1