realKingLeonidas

RIPBottaki

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

:DDDDDDDDD

Top kek destro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WHAT A GOOD PLAYER ;D

hahahahahah 

Just now, realKingLeonidas said:

Sure on rebuff anyone can kill me/us :D

and without skills cause RIPBOTTAKI make 2 bsoe before :o ...  he killed us after 2 bsoe and after 16 mins .. 
@Rip come dude upload your 1st bsoe... 

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

One guy told me u act as adult reasonable person, but i see you actually act like a kid

Lmao, guy flaming JF basically everyday, calling us jokes, the worst clan in the server and making fun from us with his enemies, while holding strong their dicks for past few months. And then, he demands an adult and respective behaviour towards him from a clan leader in return.
crimea.jpg.c3d697ca6b628946bcfb686078697bd6.jpg

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

I offer my condolences to the old Jungle.
This new trash-wave has destroyed every last fragment of dignity they had. I mean there were still terribad players back then, but at least decent people.
#pray4JF :(

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sensei said:

I offer my condolences to the old Jungle.
The new trash-wave has destroyed every last fragment of dignity they had. I mean there were still terribad players back then, but at least decent people.

You can shut up already, we don't give a fck what trash like you who offered his life to flame us in forum thinks about us. If you want to be respected, you must act with respect. You guys from internet are 0 for us. You can't stop us play the game with your "bad opinions", we are here just for fun and nothing else. So now, you can go back to your cave.

Edited by Myrtan

since its weekend lets play a drinking game everytime u see the word instantly or hahahaha take a shot, enjoy

update : if u made it past pages 2 and 3 u are true hero

Edited by blacksheep
  • Like 6

17 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Sure on rebuff anyone can kill me/us :D

15 minutes ago, DerMeister said:

and without skills 

You forgot to mention that cat jumped on your keybord and u had lags ahhh and @MoDoy helped me with his GM panel

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

You can shut up already, we don't give a fck what trash like you who offered his life to flame us in forum thinks about us. If you want to be respected, you must act with respect. You guys from internet are 0 for us. You can't stop us play the game with your "bad opinions", we are here just for fun and nothing else. So now, you can go back to your cave.

The lawyer was right, you are the easiest fish to catch the bait.
Just imagine being the average of :

-a 2 times banned botter
-a moviemaster PR with D.E. Longbow
-that sws kid who opens his mouth only to insult and his opinion is as important as.......(wait for it)...
-...Myrtan :P
-and lastly (and sadly) Capone

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

-a 2 times banned botter
-that sws kid who opens his mouth only to insult and his opinion is as important as.......(wait for it)...

And crying/flaming ZacMan

9 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

we are here just for fun and nothing else. So now, you can go back to your cave.

i dont see whats fun about puting a magic program on and go to sleep but hey opinions...

Just now, Sensei said:

-a 2 times banned botter

Capone finally realized what kind of bad trolls you are. He tried to be respective and was for so long time, but there is a limit with everything. Im done here, keep trolling :) I just said what I wanted. Im leaving you trolls to laugh with eachother and hold your dicks hard - you gonna need it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

We ganged him he didnt see us and when we reached him and i stunlock him his Boxes came to heal him but meawhile he use bsoe.Instantly after his bsoe his alt chars sit both on the same milisecond after the bsoe of their Necro.To saaad i wasnt recorded this. #Busted . WHOS NEXT
HjeGily.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaoilOOdxPo

Just now, realKingLeonidas said:

If you got balls show the first fights pvp.And after taking 3 gangs from you in 10 mins ye dude i didnt have buffs nor any self buff.So post the firsts fight video if you have balls or shut up in eternity.

Look like it's my time to give you excuses:

I didn't have mana

I had only 5 bssc

You are 2, i am 1

You had 1k more cp cuz of castle

Your clan farm epics so probably u have core and orfen lvl 3 so my fear didnt work

And anyway fear landrate is broken and your stun is 100% 

• Like 1

Just now, Rip said:

i dont have, i didnt use to fraps farming on bs lol

Then neither me nor you can provide any proof exept this PMs that show that you had pissed your pants.If you didnt fear anything bythe time i would pm you and say you this kind of things you would start yell at me and troll me.But you didnt.You get feared and try to say me that this was a macro (1 bsoe and 2 sits on boxs in the same time) so stop bullshiting RIPBOTTAKI

1 minute ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Then neither me nor you can provide any proof exept this PMs that show that you had pissed your pants.If you didnt fear anything bythe time i would pm you and say you this kind of things you would start yell at me and troll me.But you didnt.You get feared and try to say me that this was a macro (1 bsoe and 2 sits on boxs in the same time) so stop bullshiting RIPBOTTAKI

You are just pathetic, Enough laught for today.

Good night forum trolls

17 minutes ago, Rip said:

Your clan farm epics so probably u have core and orfen lvl 3 so my fear didnt work

And anyway fear landrate is broken and your stun is 100% 

Ye my bad i got orfen,core lvl 3 :D Ask kiam.He cant 1v1 me at all even 4 lvls difference. @Rizos keep support them.You are the same brain level.

Edited by realKingLeonidas
  • Like 1

Just now, DerMeister said:

@Pepon nice photo ... its exactly what you do in your clan hahahhaa

aaaand if u keep this up i m gonna pass out from shots in a while

Just now, DerMeister said:

re filaraki mila ellinika etsi ki alliws sto telos tha sbhsoun ta post mou kai tha meinoun mono ta dika sou na kaneis monologo toso mualo thelei ? ante kane to chill sou kai kane kai log out apo edw.. mpaineis petas tis paparies sou .

first of all, why should i talk greek and get warn points cos u wanna talk greek. second of all i dont even know u. honestly, NEVER EVER EVER seen u ingame. moreover, what did i say that bothered u ? rip is funny for replying with videos, u ppl are funny for making a topic from stuff that happen everyday and mainly u are funny with ur "ahahah" on every comment. overall its a funny topic and i rly dont want phoenix to shut it down b4 i decide to sleep. still didnt answer me though and it gets more and more intriguing.