Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

RIPBottaki

9 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Oh, here we go again! 69 performed by NF and Perkunas 9_9

I never say nothink about you but realy realy you are the biggest idiot I have ever seen..no need to say anythink more coz you never understent .. about topic modoy you must make realy huge dmg to leonidas and he come here and make topic bottaki ...and ofc here we have the same proofs that capone have about SM/NF farm. Epic to sell it and make money we wait capone the proofs 

Edited by pistolas
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, pistolas said:

I never say nothink about you but realy realy you are the biggest idiot I have ever see 

Now u can see how big dreamers are liers,boters and rats from JokeForces. xD

1 hour ago, pistolas said:

I never say nothink about you but realy realy you are the biggest idiot I have ever seen..no need to say anythink more coz you never understent .. about topic modoy you must make realy huge dmg to leonidas and he come here and make topic bottaki ...and ofc here we have the same proofs that capone have about SM/NF farm. Epic to sell it and make money we wait capone the proofs 

I can be the biggest idiot ever, but that still doesn't change the fact whenever we argue with member of Perkunas, mad NF coming to open their big mouths without knowing nothing. Same thing happening to NF, Perk trolls running with aid. Sorry, there is no other word for that than 69. I always respected you, didn't say nothing bad about you when you argued with my clan mates, even when you started to saying shit like JF left to have free protection. But good to see that I lost my respect to yet another person. I see very good player Stiba approves your statement so maybe you two can become best friends forever. Sorry to say that but all that what I was told about you by my friends was truth. Nothing more to add.

38 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I can be the biggest idiot ever, but that still doesn't change the fact whenever we argue with member of Perkunas, mad NF coming to open their big mouths without knowing nothing. Same thing happening to NF, Perk trolls running with aid. Sorry, there is no other word for that than 69. I always respected you, didn't say nothing bad about you when you argued with my clan mates, even when you started to saying shit like JF left to have free protection. But good to see that I lost my respect to yet another person. I see very good player Stiba approves your statement so maybe you two can become best friends forever. Sorry to say that but all that what I was told about you by my friends was truth. Nothing more to add.

You dont know epic politics and I dont want to give lesons .. last 2 days you talk about summer 69 more than 10 times .. JF talk about 69 xaxaxa its the bigges joke here last 6 months JF befor 3months was make war whit OOC inside the same ally and JF say we leave if you want OOC. And OOC saya kick this redards ppl from jungle ...and now you send love laters and kiss to AD us and you come and talk about 69 ?

Edited by pistolas
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, pistolas said:

You dont know epic politics and I dont want to give lesons .. last 2 days you talk about summer 69 more than 10 times .. JF talk about 69 xaxaxa its the bigges joke here last 6 months JF befor 3months was make war whit OOC inside the same ally and JF say we leave if you want OOC. And OOC saya kick this redards ppl from jungle ...and now you send love laters and kiss to AD us and you come and talk about 69 ?

Don't know if you realized, we are in the same ally. Well, Capone came to an agreement with AD we all did. If we will be in the same ally we forget about the past and respect eachother to have successful cooperation. Yes, we don't like every single person from Anathema, OOC (and I suppose they have the same feeling) but as long as ally don't cross the line by disrespecting their own allies it's fine. I say that one more time, because I said that many times. We didn't leave because we love AD, we left to get out of your toxic and disrespectful to us morons that don't understand you shouldn't shit in your own nest. 

Edited by Myrtan

Thats it the real 69 you make agreement whit ooc  enjoy your love now.we dont have any agreement whit perkunas! now go and tell to capone come here and gives his proofs for SM selling epic 

6 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Don't know if you realized, we are in the same ally. Well, Capone came to an agreement with AD we all did. If we will be in the same ally we forget about the past and respect eachother to have successful cooperation. Yes, we don't like every single person from Anathema, OOC (and I suppose they have the same feeling) but as long as ally don't cross the line by disrespecting their own allies it's fine. I say that one more time, because I said that many times. We didn't leave because we love AD, we left to get out of your toxic and disrespectful to us morons that don't understand you shouldn't shit in your own nest. 

Its so sad, that u must be in ally where u dont like between self.:D

33 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

It seems like a contradiction :-D

myrciu, honestly has it ever occured u that most of the times u are wrong so its logical that the rest of the ppl in this forum point it out, no matter the sides ?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

open their big mouths without knowing nothing. 

Stopped reading there. The hypocrisy is strong in this one.

3 minutes ago, Pepon said:

myrciu, honestly has it ever occured u that most of the times u are wrong so its logical that the rest of the ppl in this forum point it out, no matter the sides ?

HAHAHAHA, instantly 

have fun we got siege later dont pas out 

Guys, Im done here. Have fun, maybe we will see some special 69 performance today. Will you surprise us? Haha, take care :D

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Guys, Im done here. Have fun, maybe we will see some special 69 performance today. Will you surprise us? Haha, take care :D

just a clown 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DerMeister said:

this is the true he its not clown pistolako
69 .... Cu at siege ..

iq lower than 5 

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Don't know if you realized, we are in the same ally. Well, Capone came to an agreement with AD we all did. If we will be in the same ally we forget about the past and respect eachother to have successful cooperation. Yes, we don't like every single person from Anathema, OOC (and I suppose they have the same feeling)

this is the real 69 here!  i dont need to say anythink more if you dont understend its your iq problem  

Edited by pistolas

Damn, Phoenix wake up and cleared 1/3 of the posts here. Looks like 30 post reports were worth it.

P.S 500 likes gg !

Edited by Rizos

Well, when we were running to the loa heart we killed Rip on the karik bridge many times. Some boxes he was managed to log out usually, some of them we killed. Doesnt seems like he used bot. Also - he is too public person to use bots like this(openly). I doubt that Rip is so stupid or ignorant. Why does he need to risk like this? He has free farm in abg every evening, he have necro+full buff and 2 rechargers to farm solo in bs. Why to risk with using bots? Also - he is old player, I guess if he would use bot he would be 76\100 a long time ago.

Personally - I would be only happy if perkunas zerg would got 1 cp less (the one Rip leading). But I doubt this is the case. 

2 hours ago, DerMeister said:

this is the true he its not clown pistolako
69 .... Cu at siege ..

hearing 69 from guys who moved playtime to middle of the night just so they could farm and not hug aden gk seems legit

maybe u guys should get a job or something so u dont make useless topics all the time no wonder greek has a crisis with ppl like that living there xD

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

hearing 69 from guys who moved playtime to middle of the night just so they could farm and not hug aden gk seems legit

maybe u guys should get a job or something so u dont make useless topics all the time no wonder greek has a crisis with ppl like that living there xD

Im curiosu if 20 CEST is for you middle of the night in EU timezone? You just proved my words

5 hours ago, Myrtan said:

coming to open their big mouths without knowing nothing

All your statements are made from mass amount of speculations and random assumptions :)

Edited by Myrtan

11 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Im curiosu if 20 CEST is for you middle of the night in EU timezone? You just proved my words

All your statements are made from mass amount of speculations and random assumptions :)

You were startng prime at 21 (22 greek time) and you said its when EU prime starts on this server :DD

11 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

ur prime starts at 22 please remmember ur own cp time its usefull to know also yes start at 22 til 1 2 3 am? look at ur vids u fight vs na teams lol 

summer of 69 indeed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

You were startng prime at 21 (22 greek time) and you said its when EU prime starts on this server :DD

We changed our prime, and again Mr. Rizo you say what is more convenient for you. I never said that EU prime starts at 21 CEST, I said that at this time OUR prime starts.