Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

RIPBottaki

You told me in PM that your CP control abg in EU prime, then i asked you when EU prime starts in ur opinion cos i saw 4 prs of perkunas on ABG everyday free farmins in EU prime, and u said that in ur cp Prime starts at 22 :D. So you want to tell me that your cp control abg when you dont have prime? Nice stronk cp :D

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

You told me in PM that your clan control abg in EU prime, then i asked you when EU prime starts in ur opinion, and u said that in ur cp Prime starts at 22 :D

Yes it was back then, when we controlled AB in EU prime. Before our CP prime, CP of Ih3art was playing, also our random parties were in AB with Phoenix clan and other friendly guys. Exactly in ur cp Prime starts at 22 :D

Strange cos i saw ABG clear for several days and i was staying bored - no enemies coming so i pmed u to get some info why you stopped playing and u answered me this 

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

You told me in PM that your CP control abg in EU prime, then i asked you when EU prime starts in ur opinion cos i saw 4 prs of perkunas on ABG everyday free farmins in EU prime, and u said that in ur cp Prime starts at 22 :D. So you want to tell me that your cp control abg when you dont have prime? Nice stronk cp :D

The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

maybe we dont need to explain with some1 what we are doing cuz we are a random Clan.

We can so everthing and dont need to explain "my minions" xaxa:P

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

All your statements are made from mass amount of speculations and random assumptions :)

9 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

We changed our prime

????????? mass amount of speculations and random assumptions 3 min later we changed our prime LOL

are you just typing words to see how fast you can type or what

• Like 1

Also i wonder why you changed ally if you controled ABG ;d

OMG, you are stupid. Im talking about the days when Nosferatu was crying to us and we controlled AB for a long time with Phoenix clan. Not everyday ofc course we were online, if AB was empty then we logged later on our prime and we had some problems with inactivity back then so sometimes our parties weren't playing at all, even in prime.  

2 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

????????? mass amount of speculations and random assumptions 3 min later we changed our prime LOL

are you just typing words to see how fast you can type or what

Middle of the night is 00:00. Why are you so clueless? Need more explanation. We never started to play at 00:00, because we always were finishing to play max at 01:00 my Time which means CEST.

Edited by Myrtan

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

OMG, you are stupid. Im talking about the days when Nosferatu was crying to us and we controlled AB for a long time with Phoenix clan. Not everyday ofc course we were online, if AB was empty then we logged later on our prime and we had some problems with inactivity back then so sometimes our parties weren't playing at all, even in prime.  

Im talking about the times when i asked u and u pmed me :DDDDD. Myrciu you are such a liar and every1 can see it right now, dont even try to defend urself cos every attempt todef urself makes u lie about another thing. Shame on you liar, stop ridicling yourself, thats a friendly advice :D

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Middle of the night is 00:00.  because we always were finishing to play max at 01:00 my Time which means CEST.

??????? eeeh do u even read what you post lmao ur saying middle of the night is 00:00 but u play til 1 (so thats middle of the night??) 

also u prolly play longer then 1 but w/e lets say u play til 1 so then read what i posted and read what you post as a respond ur called me clueless yet u say the same thing i did 

ps: please go back to school and learn how to tell time 

Im talking about the times when i asked u and u pmed me :DDDDD. Myrciu you are such a liar and every1 can see it right now, dont even try to defend urself cos every attempt todef urself makes u lie about another thing. Shame on you liar, stop ridicling yourself, thats a friendly advice :D

You are unbelievably stupid, that Im even feel ashamed you are from the same country. If you wan't to know anything about our prime etc. from not "sided" person, ask kktnxbye, because he was many days with us cuz of our problems with activity we had always slot for him. In good Times, and also in bad Times. You don't know nothing about our prime, you just generalizing.

Just now, Myrtan said:

You are unbelievably stupid, that Im even feel ashamed you are from the same country. If you wan't to know anything about our prime etc. from not "sided" person, ask kktnxbye, because he was many days with us cuz of our problems with activity we had always slot for him. In good Times, and also in bad Times. You don't know nothing about our prime, you just generalizing.

Dude i talked to you personally on pm, why do i need to ask 3rd person?

there are 3 facts:

1. You moved prime to 9 or 10 pm - every1 knows it

2. Perkunas farmed EU prime on ABG almost for free, there were just some casual ganks - every1 saw it and knows it

3. You changed ally cos you couldnt farm ABG - Said by you on forum multiple times

Now Why are you trying to lie? Every1 can see that you lie, why are you humiliating yourself? cmon :/

7 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

??????? eeeh do u even read what you post lmao ur saying middle of the night is 00:00 but u play til 1 (so thats middle of the night??) 

also u prolly play longer then 1 but w/e lets say u play til 1 so then read what i posted and read what you post as a respond ur called me clueless yet u say the same thing i did 

ps: please go back to school and learn how to tell time 

You claimed that we moved our prime to middle of the night, while the middle of the night starts at 00:00, so according to your dumb logic, we start at 00:00 and play till 01:00.

Edited by Myrtan

A liar calling another person a liar.Interesting...

I am wondering,when dead souls will gtfo from here?

4 minutes ago, D4re said:

A liar calling another person a liar.Interesting...

I am wondering,when dead souls will gtfo from here?

Dont forget to brush your your teeth after you finnish sucking Jungle c*cks, little liar member of clown9 cp that cant control ur emotions

P.S call @Harley Queen to help you like everytime you start flame war, cos you cant even flame properly

Edited by Rizos

You claimed that we moved our prime to middle of the night, while the middle of the night starts at 00:00, so according to your dumb logic, we start at 00:00 and play till 01:00.

actually what i said was u moved ur playtime to middle of night (wich is true) look at ur vids those guys dont start til 1 2 am im pretty sure 

i also said ur prime started at 22:00 

but hey ur right u start play at 18:00 go to sleep at 22:00 like the rest of eu and go to work/school next morning i was wrong im sry 

#prayforjungle

ps: also buy glasses please

Dont forget to brush your your teeth after you finnish sucking Jungle c*cks, little liar member of clown9 cp that cant control ur emotions

Not to mention, you showed your lack of self control by this post. :D

Never mentioned even a word about Jungle.In fact never mentioned your name too,but seems you know very well what i mean.

@Pray for Uchi party resurection.

1 minute ago, blacksheep said:

actually what i said was u moved ur playtime to middle of night (wich is true) look at ur vids those guys dont start til 1 2 am im pretty sure 

i also said ur prime started at 22:00 

but hey ur right u start play at 18:00 go to sleep at 22:00 like the rest of eu and go to work/school next morning i was wrong im sry 

#prayforjungle

ps: also buy glasses please

Those guys, we meet at the end of our prime, except Weekends + Friday. Hard to understand, that your retarded statement was wrong and now you trying to get out of bad position. Admit you were wrong, like every inteligent person would do.

Those guys, we meet at the end of our prime, except Weekends + Friday. Hard to understand, that your retarded statement was wrong and now you trying to get out of bad position. Admit you were wrong, like every inteligent person would do.

so ur end of prime is 1 2 (middle of the night) and u still make pvp a bit so add 20mins 

just because u say its a retarded statement doesnt make it less true 

also what bad position do u mean i love 69 its the best 

read the last part of what you typed u should followur own words sometimes

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

AHAHAHAHHA THATS MY FAVOURITE QUOTE! I think this will be the most popular answer to your own posts on this forum. Holy sh1t HYPOCRiTE LVL HARD! 

Myrciu.jpg

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

so ur end of prime is 1 2 (middle of the night) and u still make pvp a bit so add 20mins 

just because u say its a retarded statement doesnt make it less true 

also what bad position do u mean i love 69 its the best 

read the last part of what you typed u should followur own words sometimes

Im gonna say it one more time. You basically said we moved our prime to middle of the night to avoid wars, which means we log at 00:00 when AB is empty. It's horribly wrong statement, since we fought with Perkunas for over a month in AB in late EU prime. So again, you don't know shit and you open your big mouth. End of the story, or want me to put some frapses to prove my words?

11 minutes ago, Rizos said:

AHAHAHAHHA THATS MY FAVOURITE QUOTE! I think this will be the most popular answer to your own posts on this forum. Holy sh1t HYPOCRiTE LVL HARD! 

Myrciu.jpg

Calm yourself, you almost pissed yourself of excitement.