Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

RIPBottaki

We ganged him he didnt see us and when we reached him and i stunlock him his Boxes came to heal him but meawhile he use bsoe.Instantly after his bsoe his alt chars sit both on the same milisecond after the bsoe of their Necro.To saaad i wasnt recorded this. #Busted . WHOS NEXT
HjeGily.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

OOOOOOOoooooo new botaki topic! Nice!. SO where is the proof?

No proof.Just a flame post.This guy is a clean guy he just got a bit pissed by fear in chat because of MACROS that can make 3 chars instantly bsoe and sit. xDxDxD

Edited by realKingLeonidas
  • Like 2

Just now, realKingLeonidas said:

No proof.Just a flame post.This guy is a clean guy he just got a bit pissed by fear in chat because of MACROS. xDxDxD

xDxD that pro-macros veeeeery good B|B|

2 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

No proof.Just a flame post.This guy is a clean guy he just got a bit pissed by fear in chat because of MACROS that can make 3 chars instantly bsoe and sit. xDxDxD

Isnt macro working that way that if u set /use skill heal like 10x and in 11th line you put /sit, then if u click the macros from both chars and u bsoe on main, they loose target so macro skips all lines which cant be done (no target) and instantly does next doable instruction im macro (which in this case was /sit)? So that would explain siting in same moment. Test yourself and check cos im pretty sure it works this way.

Still waiting for proof

Just now, Rizos said:

Isnt macro working that way that if u set /use skill heal like 10x and in 11th line you put /sit, then if u click the macros from both chars and u bsoe on main, they loose target so macro skips all lines which cant be done (no target) and instantly does next doable instruction im macro (which in this case was /sit)? So that would explain siting in same moment. Test yourself and check cos im pretty sure it works this way.

Still waiting for proof

HAHAHHHAAH.Just to mention you say bullshits and the reason is that you cant support effectivly your ally.In order to cast the macros instantly you need to press the macros instantly in the same Milisecond in 2 clients and have the same cast speed on both characters but they werent the same classes.This is unlikely to be done because even you had the best computer in the world your brain need some MS to give the information to your fingers to do that.So this means.You say bullshits.Keep up the support i just wanted to laugh a bit on forum with modoy and you xD

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Still waiting for proof

Omg wtf telling that retard? 

Edited by DerMeister

Just now, DerMeister said:

Omg wtf telling  retard? 

He say that the macros got 0 MS responce and when their main use BSOE they respond to 0 MS to sit because they avoid the sequence in 0MS and they use the next sequence of macro in 0MS.The excuses are OVER 9000

2 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

HAHAHHHAAH.Just to mention you say bullshits and the reason is that you cant support effectivly your ally.In order to cast the macros instantly you need to press the macros instantly in the same Milisecond in 2 clients and have the same cast speed on both characters but they werent the same classes.This is unlikely to be done because even you had the best computer in the world your brain need some MS to give the information to your fingers to do that.So this means.You say bullshits.Keep up the support i just wanted to laugh a bit on forum with modoy and you xD

Are you rly that smallbrained? You dont need to press macros in same sec to make them do /sit instruction in same moment (the moment their target disappear) I just explained above. Dunno if ur that stupid or pretending, or u just cant read?

I would like to have such macro's to so if Ripbottaki's butt isn't to wet right now he can teach me how he do it maybe..

1 minute ago, realKingLeonidas said:

He say that the macros got 0 MS responce and when their main use BSOE they respond to 0 MS to sit because they avoid the sequence in 0MS and they use the next sequence of macro in 0MS.The excuses are OVER 9000

ye and ur smallbrain definitely recognizes 0ms difference :D

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Still waiting for proof

You are trying to fool your self every time even more by holding dicks and say bullshits that you only believe.. Come on.. Look at your post again.. We knew that you are a retard but not that hard way..

1 minute ago, Capone said:

I would like to have such macro's to so if Ripbottaki's butt isn't to wet right now he can teach me how he do it maybe..

every has such macros. You need to alt + r. Pro tip? No problem

Just now, realKingLeonidas said:

Your dude recognize that on chat though and he got his pants pissed when i said him i got video. xD

didnt notice it , do u have cam in his pants? chat didnt show anything suspicious?

Still waiting for proof

Just now, Capone said:

One guy told me u act as adult reasonable person, but i see you actually act like a kid

Yeah ofc I see two SE to sit down and automatically when ripbotaki take 2-3 hits instantly that SE's stand up and going to make him heal But he make bsoe and that SE's just with macro again again MACRO I say sit down like nothing happened ... if you look for retardz go to another servers and take with you that guy RIPBOTTAKI to learned him how the fack work the macros and how work the bot.  Ou re!

Edited by DerMeister

Guy who got banned 2 times with proof accusing guy of botting without proof
Brace yourselves. Another 20 pages thread incoming...

Ps: if you really suspect him of botting why don't you ticket/discord contact some admin first?

• Like 1