Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Castle siege expectations

Castle Siege expectations?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. How many castles ES will take?

The real fact here is WS having 70% more players than Rebirth still got rekt in all fights and manages to lose 2 Castles.

You even failed zerging into Giran at the end, stopped at the doors, only to desperately run to Dion afterwards... Where you got stopped again.

18 minutes ago, D4re said:

You are wrong clown.We was 1400 not 140.

200 vs 120 and 36, i know its not same as being in one side, still we had to split some part of the force for soulmates ;)

btw, its funny how u sarcastically saying when someone messes the numbers now, when u were first guy claiming in this topic

23 hours ago, D4re said:

With x2++ zerg on CC,it is shame if we have even 1 castle....sup?

definitely x2++, maybe even x3++, dont u think?

5 hours ago, vinter said:

Rebirth - 120 + SM - 35/40. 

WS - 201 (max) - (boxes 20+) 

P.s. SM has won Giran for u when they hold TFD at oren...

no one hold TFD at oren, it was Kiam understimated ES and just choose to keep oren then giran, bad choice

55 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

200 vs 120 and 36

We should add QA to perkunas side, because we lost Dion when we were fighting against it.

Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif

Edited by Pelocho

59 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

200 vs 120 and 36, i know its not same as being in one side, still we had to split some part of the force for soulmates ;)

btw, its funny how u sarcastically saying when someone messes the numbers now, when u were first guy claiming in this topic

definitely x2++, maybe even x3++, dont u think?

you are so full of sh1t. Your math skills are literally like your in game skills. 

SM had no more than 27 ppl this siege. Can be seen in Koll`s stream, no need even to ask them. Yet you need FORCE to stop them.

Simple math now, take a note and write down.

200 ppl WS vs 110 ES vs 27 SM.

No matter how you split your zerglings  you still have more ppl than both our CC`s togeher. So what is your excuse here? That you didnt had enoght zerg to manage to zerg us x2?

You are so full of sh1t that you even had to pm to SoulMate and beg them for help vs 100 ppl force while you outnumber  . I was thinking u cant go lower but yet you didnt failed to deliver again.

The only good thing here is that Kiam is bad and your entire CC is full with handles kids, otherwise nigher our CC or SM CC would leave safe zone if we are that hard outnumbered.

Edited by AwakenDemon

8 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

you are so full of sh1t. Your math skills are literally like your in game skills. 

SM had no more than 27 ppl this siege. Can be seen in Koll`s stream, no need even to ask them. Yet you need FORCE to stop them.

No matter how you split your zerglings  you still have more ppl than both our CC`s togeher. So what is your excuse here? That you didnt had enoght zerg to manage to zerg us x2?

You are so full of sh1t that you even had to pm to SoulMate and beg them for help vs 100 ppl force while you outnumber  . I was thinking u cant go lower but yet you didnt failed to deliver again.

The only good thing here is that Kiam is bad and your entire CC is full with handles kids, otherwise nigher our CC or SM CC would leave safe zone if we are that hard outnumbered.

I have numbers from Kure. He told me 4pts, 39 with boxes. What u said now? 

OK. Repair from 200 vs 140 and 200 vs 150.  :D

3 : 2, so huge rekt

Edited by Stiba007

8 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I have numbers from Kure. He told me 4pts, 39 with boxes. What u said now? 

OK. Repair from 200 vs 140 and 200 vs 150.  :D

3 : 2, so huge rekt

you can check Koll`s stream how many active ppl are while attacking Oren. Max 3 parties. 

Back from where you craw now.

2 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

you can check Koll`s stream how many active ppl are while attacking Oren. Max 3 parties. 

Back from where you craw now.

we were 36 in cc ,dont wanne disturbe  ur flame wars 

and Continue

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

point is how many active pvping on Oren. 

well we def went with 4 pts wiped them lost a few guys (went town or ch instead of flag)

so im guessing the numbers from stream are based on that 

anyway we can all agree it was not smart to trade oren for giran they had 5-6 pts defending oren (from what i heard)

1 hour ago, AwakenDemon said:

23 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

CC Info?

Rebirth - 120 with boxed Buffers and Dwarf ( around  7-12 total box chars ).

23 hours ago, Kure said:

36 (4x9) ...not sure how many of that boxed tho.

1 hour ago, blacksheep said:

we were 36 in cc ,dont wanne disturbe  ur flame wars 

why exactly u put "vs" between u and SM? u didnt fight them, u didnt have to split forces slightly a bit, thats why its 200 VS 120 AND 36, or wait, why did u lower to 110 rebirth? didnt u say 120 1 page ago? or u think perkunas had all active from 200? wouldnt it be like we had double the boxes with almost double the numbers? hilarious

talking about my skill when your pt was 30s material before u rerolled to mages, and even then we saw what happened in 9vs9 right? handless and clueless, best combination for leader, and u are talking who is full of bullsh1t haha, sorry that even SM is saying u are wrong, but other than that, really good job

and even if we had more numbers, thats why we have more castles, logical, isnt it? 

Edited by MoDoy

42 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

why exactly u put "vs" between u and SM? u didnt fight them, u didnt have to split forces slightly a bit, thats why its 200 VS 120 AND 36, or wait, why did u lower to 110 rebirth? didnt u say 120 1 page ago? or u think perkunas had all active from 200? wouldnt it be like we had double the boxes with almost double the numbers? hilarious

talking about my skill when your pt was 30s material before u rerolled to mages, and even then we saw what happened in 9vs9 right? handless and clueless, best combination for leader, and u are talking who is full of bullsh1t haha, sorry that even SM is saying u are wrong, but other than that, really good job

and even if we had more numbers, thats why we have more castles, logical, isnt it? 

I dont care how many active u have. Its your problem. Fact is that you fought not more than 110 ppl at once with your zerg of 200 and even crying that there is 3rd side of 36 ppl that is against you. 

The sad part is not that you have 200 ppl, the sad part is that your entire band of monkeys are so desparated that had to pm to SM and beg them to join you for sieges. This is the funny part here. 

U cant know how much seconds material my CP was since the win rate vs the party you are licking and driving for dont have possitive ballance in 9 vs 9 vs my cp. 

Speaking about handless and clueless, read the line above. 

About castles? If it was me on your place would hide from forums untill i show up with something good. 

Back to play hide `n seek in BS please and when i need opinion about of a perma random driver will ask you.

Edited by AwakenDemon
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

I dont care how many active u have. Its your problem. Fact is that you fought not more than 110 ppl at once with your zerg of 200. 

U cant know how much seconds material my CP was since the win rate vs the party you are licking and driving for dont have possitive ballance in 9 vs 9 vs my cp. 

Speaking about handless and clueless, read the line above. 

About castles? If it was me on your place would hide from forums untill i show up with something good. 

so if u put 110 people on your side, put 180 on our side, or u dont like that? i dont lick anyone and u know how trashy u were and are :D 

Edited by MoDoy

Funny is that even with 204 ppl in CC yet you have to go and offer oral favors to SM to join u :) So tell me more about who is trashy please. #foreverrandom 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

Back to play hide `n seek in BS please and when i need opinion about of a perma random driver will ask you.

hide and seek? from who am i hiding there? :D says the master ass who didnt leave LoA heart no matter what because he wouldnt be able to come back for next 2 weeks in the past haha

The best part of this post so far is this necro reroll talking about handless and clueless ppl, when not long ago he was playing spike-vampiric-spike-vampiric.
I swear, you can find ally leaders in MC Donalds Happy Meals these days...

Edited by Sensei

15 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

But let's be real here @MoDoy asking SM to help you in siege against half less numbers was just a sign of weakness.

oh, i forgot it was discussed in your command channel that every single one of you is so enlightened about situation :D could u give us more details about it?

7 minutes ago, Sensei said:

The best part of this post so far is this necro reroll talking about handless and clueless ppl, when not long ago he was playing spike-vampiric-spike-vampiric.
I swear, you can find ally leaders in MC Donalds Happy Meals these days...

Speaking of McDonalds and necro rerolls... guess for what ally it reminds. 

As I remember DL with 240ppl vs 200 ws+fun+es were managed to have 4\5.

I cant agree with @ProGressive, when u have working teleports during the siedge its easy to hold the castles with x2 CC. You only need to follow the enemy everywhere,have cameras and fast regroups. 3\5 is the worst possible result. But its still not so bad.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

As I remember DL with 240ppl vs 200 ws+fun+es were managed to have 4\5.

I cant agree with @ProGressive, when u have working teleports during the siedge its easy to hold the castles with x2 CC. You only need to follow the enemy everywhere,have cameras and fast regroups. 3\5 is the worst possible result. But its still not so bad.

Managing 200 people is 5 times harder than 36. 

And because its classic sometimes with 100 people u can lose to 27. Offcourse not nowadays when everyone is 70+

Soil was doing great job splitting strong clans with weak ones and combinging them. Thats why if soil said run around TOI, everyone was running because it was leader :)

Edited by ProGressive

sorry AD, last siege we had 36-39 on CC and only 3-4 boxes, all dance/sing/healer char was active ;))

and, how you know they pmed us? =)) im feeling so werid right now =))

@qloc01 my bad than, didnt digged into CC info and so on. I just noticed final fights around Oren and saw not more than 27 ppl there.

Even with 9 ppl more on SM CC i really dont see how its an excuse to zerg sh1tload of your enemies x2 and cry in forum that you dont actually zerg them x2.. just with 80 ppl more. Meanwhile to drop that low that had to PM to the 3rd side and ask them for assistance.