Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Castle siege expectations

Castle Siege expectations?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. How many castles ES will take?

Hard  to say, because ES is outnumbered hard. I think even 1 castle will be good result for ES if  again there will be  2x more enemy.

Summer of 69. Do u remember MR. CLOWN who first start ass licking eternal rats ?:)Stop spreading bullshits and learn how to PVP not to lame Dark Avenger :)) or try to handle 2 ally's by 1 clan? I think our little minions can do shit only in this game (wtb babysitting) by awaken and rolan ? : D

23 minutes ago, CruNchi said:

Summer of 69. Do u remember MR. CLOWN who first start ass licking eternal rats ?:)Stop spreading bullshits and learn how to PVP not to lame Dark Avenger :)) or try to handle 2 ally's by 1 clan? I think our little minions can do shit only in this game (wtb babysitting) by awaken and rolan ? : D

I love how you all get mad from this statement... Swallow it: Summer of 69

1 hour ago, CruNchi said:

getting a little bit excited , huh?

And Yes i left leading side which own everything just because i saw the oportunity to do a rimjob for @AwakenDemon, U totally got me:D

Edited by Demosek

12 minutes ago, CruNchi said:

Well in retardunas u got 0 epics in eternal rats same 0 epics keep circus going :D

got little mad at todays QA? :$

• Like 2

I love when they dominated 5 castles after siege, they were posting posts like "ES no castle, sup" And now you can see, they hided in their corners of their rooms and cry loud, because we don't see any post here. WS no Giran? sup

Just now, Myrtan said:

I love when they dominated 5 castles after siege, they were posting posts like "ES no castle, sup" And now you can see, they hided in their corners of their rooms and cry loud, because we don't see any post here. WS no Giran? sup

rebirth only 2 castles, sup

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

rebirth only 2 castles, sup

With x2++ zerg on CC,it is shame if we have even 1 castle....sup?

p.s. Now go hug GK,town boy.

Edited by D4re
  • Like 2

perku could have use full force to push giran in last 10 mins to save a major castle for a major ally - chinese, but they still use 2 clans - about 4 - 5pt to push oren and give giran away, 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69

• Like 7