Sign in to follow this  
Hanniball

Strongest clan

Strongest clan?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. So?

So, 
First of all, hello
I wonder who is considered as the strongest clan right now - regardless all the aliances. Imagine if every clan has to fight for themselves.. Who would win?
Discuss. 

Can't decide between TT and  TERRORISTAS. It's very hard decision :ph34r: Anyways, @Hanniball this is not right forum to put pool like this. Majority will vote for their clans, or clans from their ally no matter the activity, pvp efficiency and stuff like this.

Edited by Myrtan

i would go for SM, but since they were saying they have activity problems that they cannot gather more than 2 parties, i am going for TfD (perkunas are only 2 CPs now, so very far from strongest clan)

I vote for JungleForces. Definitely the best clan on the server, pushing their ally hard to be strong. I think Myrtan is the best player there and KingLeonidas the best party leader. They also have clan leader acting rly adult and responsible. They are fair players, never scammed any1 and nobody saw any1 in that clan boting.

O wait is it new troll topic?

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Hanniball said:

So, 
First of all, hello
I wonder who is considered as the strongest clan right now - regardless all the aliances. Imagine if every clan has to fight for themselves.. Who would win?
Discuss. 

Its easy. TFD.

1. SM are strong as 1pt, not as clan. Renegates from Vigalance and clan NF are not SM for me, just their allies.

2. Pekunas has only 2 activ CP now.

3. U dont know status server, very much good clans u havent in vote and very much unactive clans u have here.

Edited by Stiba007

There si many good clans, but is low activity in summer time. For example im planing playing again in september and many ppl from TT playing less. Also in other clans. My favorites clans are SM, OOC, JF ( but they are so immature, not all of them :) ) How u see i like all of my enemy's clans.

Pretty sure that TFD without terroristas wouldn't last a minute against SM. We are fighting both clans together every siege and we do pretty well.

9 minutes ago, CruNchi said:

U made my day mr 24/7 PUSH THE PARTY RETURN :(

"Imagine if every clan has to fight for themselves.. Who would win?" As many Times as I disagree with Stiba this time I must admit he is right. I would consider you the best clan few months ago after Vigi fall. The question was who would came up victorious from that fight. If author of the post talk about your siege activity, then yes maybe. But if he talking about prime, sorry but 1/1,5 mixed party wouldn't stand a Chance with 3-4 full CPS from other clan, well maybe apart from TERRORISTAS.

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Pretty sure that TFD without terroristas wouldn't last a minute against SM. We are fighting both clans together every siege and we do pretty well.

how many active parties does currently SM have and how many does TfD have

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

how many active parties does currently SM have and how many does TfD have

I don't know what do you mean. On their prime/on our prime? on a siege? They are on winter, SM is on summer, ofc they have higher activity daily right now. On siege with some boxes and a few drivers we  can still put up our 4 cps close to full.

2 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

I don't know what do you mean. On their prime/on our prime? on a siege? They are on winter, SM is on summer, ofc they have higher activity daily right now. On siege with some boxes and a few drivers we  can still put up our 4 cps close to full.

i dont care who has winter who has summer, why u have low activity and sh1ts, the questions is who is strongest clan regardless alliances RIGHT NOW, its not meant on sieges or anything, but generally, and i am pretty sure SM cannot pull much more than 2 parties on average day unlike TfD

Edited by MoDoy

I Wonder why no one taking into account CHN, who would crush every single clan with their activity. They would throw at every single clan double or triple r even more numbers and GG. You would lose all your mana yet you will not manage to kill them all.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I vote for JungleForces. Definitely the best clan on the server, pushing their ally hard to be strong. I think Myrtan is the best player there and KingLeonidas the best party leader. They also have clan leader acting rly adult and responsible. They are fair players, never scammed any1 and nobody saw any1 in that clan boting.

O wait is it new troll topic?

I am not cp leader of the party lol.But i was the most skilled player in your clan though and many didnt like  it on me for their own purposes.thank you for that because i wouldnt like to be in a clan that allies are more a threat than enemies

Open tournament clan vs clan and cp vs cp would be nice as an answer.

With max online (4 pt) my bet is sm or perks. Usual "daily" could be different online from 1 pt to 2.5 pt for sm. China online is also splitted to 3-4 different clans, its rarely more than 2 pt from 1 clan.

BTW I never seen TFD more 2 pt without terrors? Are they so many?

Just now, Myrtan said:

I Wonder why no one taking into account CHN, who would crush every single clan with their activity. They would throw at every single clan double or triple r even more numbers and GG. You would lose all your mana yet you will not manage to kill them all.

Strongest clan, not ally. It is hard to even gauge a single chinese clan power there because no one here can even tell "oh x, y, z parties are on Fun, v, a, b are on United". I'm sure they would beat a lot of clans tho, simply cuz most don't even have 4 parties.

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i dont care who has winter who has summer, why u have low activity and sh1ts, the questions is who is strongest clan regardless alliances RIGHT NOW, its not meant on sieges or anything, but generally, and i am pretty sure SM cannot pull much more than 2 parties on average day unlike TfD

That argument seems a bit random (specially when we are talking about different timezone clans, they cant touch us, we cant touch them in respective primes) and with some heavy assumptions on what OP wants to know. The way i see the question, i imagine the clans in full power. Basically SM > Perkunas (unless their CPs just broke and i don't know about it, cuz if we are talking about vacations only they should still be named) > rest. I'm not even sure TFD/Terror can beat ES/Anarchy. When i log cams i tend to see ES farming heart, not tfd. ES gets most night epics too. So where exactly is this TFD strenght on a daily basis  ? But whatever, gonna leave video of an open field fight 4parties vs TFD + Terroristas and let OP take his conclusions.

Well, most people pick their own clan and ally, so Im waiting now when they start fighting about which clan is the best. Hope, tommorow will have something to read in work! :)  as kktnxbye said to make server more "living" and exciting we should make an tournament of clans and cps, and see not speculate. ;) @San0 mby some event like this hmm?

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

well, @weeeeD, u are simply comparing NA prime over-all, but do those clans have 4 active parties?

@Myrtan mentioning san0 about that wont do anything, there were many suggestion for that already and he even said event like that will be held, however not before 2.0 and i believe not after 2.0 immediately as well

Just now, MoDoy said:

@Myrtan mentioning san0 about that wont do anything, there were many suggestion for that already and he even said event like that will be held, however not before 2.0 and i believe not after 2.0 immediately as well

Yes, as 2.0 SOON if admins wont organize for us tournament like this, then we can do it ourselves. Coli isn't closed I guess ;)

Just now, Myrtan said:

Yes, as 2.0 SOON if admins wont organize for us tournament like this, then we can do it ourselves. Coli isn't closed I guess ;)

ou yeah, i can already smell the tears of "THEY ARE HIGHER LVLS, WE ARE LOWBIES, THEY HAVE EPICS" and other bullsh1ts, also making event like this in coliseum is cancer as **** because of skills reuses and mana regeneration

i mean, feel free to go 9vs9 olympiad anyone, however this sh1t i would leave for admins to hold on test server where everyone will have same conditions so people cannot excuse themselves