Sign in to follow this  
Hanniball

Strongest clan

Strongest clan?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. So?

Just now, MoDoy said:

ou yeah, i can already smell the tears of "THEY ARE HIGHER LVLS, WE ARE LOWBIES, THEY HAVE EPICS" and other bullsh1ts, also making event like this in coliseum is cancer as **** because of skills reuses and mana regeneration

i mean, feel free to go 9vs9 olympiad anyone, however this sh1t i would leave for admins to hold on test server where everyone will have same conditions so people cannot excuse themselves

Your hole side cry that im 76 lvl with full epics dude.wtf you just said

Just now, realKingLeonidas said:

Your hole side cry that im 76 lvl with full epics dude.wtf you just said

last time i checked your sorry destro ass u were 71, who exactly is crying about u having 76 lvl?

Edited by MoDoy

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

last time i checked your sorry destro ass u were 71, who exactly is crying about u having 76 lvl?

Ask your side.Most of my enemies claim jungle farm epics and i got lvl3 set.some others claim before they saw my vid i was 76.So think about again who cry abot epics because of butthurtism

Just now, realKingLeonidas said:

Ask your side.Most of my enemies claim jungle farm epics and i got lvl3 set.some others claim before they saw my vid i was 76.So think about again who cry abot epics because of butthurtism

"most of my enemies", nice backing of your argument, nobody ever said u are 76 lvl destro i guess, stop making sh1ts out of your ass plx

11 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

come on man Kiam+STR

and that Luuly Cabral pt cant be 64 for sure :P

Luuly and Cabral are the highest lvl of these 2cp ~65, but there are some 61lvl with them and Cabral is not even 70.
btw i'm not QQ, i'm just saying the facts, imo SM can win TFD by their own merit and cuz of lvl difference.

Edited by rutra

25 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, @weeeeD, u are simply comparing NA prime over-all, but do those clans have 4 active parties?

Does TFD? Surprising that they cant even control loa then. Must be really strong.

Luuly and Cabral are the highest lvl of these 2cp ~65, but there are some 61lvl with them and Cabral is not even 70.
btw i'm not QQ, i'm just saying the facts, imo SM can win TFD by their own merit and cuz of lvl difference.

I think most people naming you guys here are thinking about both TFD + Terroristas together to be honest. Or maybe not, just my 2 cents.

Edited by weeeeD

Just now, weeeeD said:

Does TFD? Surprising that they cant even control loa then. Must be really strong.

sometimes LoA isnt everything u want ;) however i dont think if they really wanted LoA that it would be problem to take it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

sometimes LoA isnt everything u want ;) however i dont think if they really wanted LoA that it would be problem to take it

I also don't think they would lose 90% of the epics (or they don't want epics too? :D). 30+ guys + 1-2 pts of terroristas (and a few nolifers that could log) wouldn't let ES have most of them without a contest like we see happening... So you are most definitetly overblowing their activity.

Just now, weeeeD said:

I also don't think they would lose 90% of the epics (or they don't want epics too? :D). 30+ guys + 1-2 pts of terroristas (and a few nolifers that could log) wouldn't let ES have most of them without a contest like we see happening... So you are most definitetly overblowing their activity.

as u could read some replies above, they have some new guys who put everything to lvl up right now, i dont think all of them have epics, or?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Modoy answered u:

24 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Since some ES  rush ~76 and are not active, we have more active ppl now than ES, so we can control LoA without great problem at our prime if we want. 

25 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

I think most people naming you guys here are thinking about both TFD + Terroristas together to be honest. Or maybe not, just my 2 cents.

Well, TFD + Terror are the 'America prime' from WS side.

Edited by rutra

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

as u could read some replies above, they have some new guys who put everything to lvl up right now, i dont think all of them have epics, or?

The last core i've seen TFD taking was won because they brought a bunch of mains, so why wouldn't they do that more times if they had the activity ? It isn't all about the epic chars.

6 minutes ago, rutra said:

Well, TFD + Terror are the 'America prime' from WS side.

Yea, i know, but that's another topic.

Im bsoeing from here, this is a stalemate, lets just all agree to disagree.

7 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

The last core i've seen TFD taking was won because they brought a bunch of mains, so why wouldn't they do that more times if they had the activity ? It isn't all about the epic chars.

We have more active cuz some of ES don't log mains after rush 75-76, but they still log to epics.
btw, I agree with u, we have a lot to improve about epics farm

Edited by rutra
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

bringing your main chars doesnt always work

for example one of the last times i was online for NA epic, ES had freaking full low lvl archer party there (with which u can screw up enemy really hard), and i guess they have all of those low lvl different characters because many of them dont really xp mains because they are high enough lvl

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

"most of my enemies", nice backing of your argument, nobody ever said u are 76 lvl destro i guess, stop making sh1ts out of your ass plx

hZRkOK3.jpg

On 30/7/2017 at 1:26 AM, Rip said:

Your clan farm epics so probably u have core and orfen lvl 3 so my fear didnt work

And anyway fear landrate is broken and your stun is 100% 

This is your mates.No competition at all.You still alive in this server because of "its" client.IF this server was any other client than classic guys like you or your side would be dead months now.And if i search many guys said that i have epics in my char.Ok MoJoy?

Edited by realKingLeonidas

42 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

bringing your main chars doesnt always work

for example one of the last times i was online for NA epic, ES had freaking full low lvl archer party there (with which u can screw up enemy really hard), and i guess they have all of those low lvl different characters because many of them dont really xp mains because they are high enough lvl

Yea but you'll never know if you don't try it. We were discussing activity since that's what you think makes TFD the strongest. If it was there everyday like you imply it is, they would try it everytime i'm sure. It is not the case, and that's why your 4 active parties argument is pointless, cuz then the days they dont have those 4 parties suddenly they are not the strongest in your mind anymore ? So you have to answer OP everyday a different thing based on login numbers, and yet our siege activity doesnt count despite the thread being opened today :D ?  ES being active on alts doesn't count either ?

Edited by weeeeD

21 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

hZRkOK3.jpg

This is your mates.No competition at all.You still alive in this server because of "its" client.IF this server was any other client than classic guys like you or your side would be dead months now.And if i search many guys said that i have epics in my char.Ok MoJoy?

nice, so you quoted ripwalkers reply when he was sarcastic and tried to do satyra of your clan giving random excuses right and left :D i wonder how hard it is to notice, especially at lines "i had only 5 bssc" and "fear landrate is broken and your stun is 100%"

On 7/30/2017 at 0:26 AM, Rip said:

Look like it's my time to give you excuses:

I didn't have mana

I had only 5 bssc

You are 2, i am 1

You had 1k more cp cuz of castle

Your clan farm epics so probably u have core and orfen lvl 3 so my fear didnt work

And anyway fear landrate is broken and your stun is 100% 

i am actually surprised u found one guy who thought u were 76, props to you, however thats not "most of your enemies", about us being destroyed if this was any other chronicle, unless its sh1t interlude where u would bot your way up, i dont really see myself losing 

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

nice, so you quoted ripwalkers reply when he was sarcastic and tried to do satyra of your clan giving random excuses right and left :D i wonder how hard it is to notice, especially at lines "i had only 5 bssc" and "fear landrate is broken and your stun is 100%"

i am actually surprised u found one guy who thought u were 76, props to you, however thats not "most of your enemies", about us being destroyed if this was any other chronicle, unless its sh1t interlude where u would bot your way up, i dont really see myself losing 

Give me one-two month again in H5 to remember it again and if you manage to beat me in H5 oly me using DA i give you all my items here:D The only way to 50%-50% kill me is with a skilled player using soulhound :DEven on interlude that you say need lower skils than classic (here we laugh xD ) i used to farm on oly as DA.
As about "bot thing" i dont think i ever get caught by Gm inspections botting so nobody can say i am a botter until an admin investigate it by himself.
Anything new to tell me exept the bot part ?Cause after the butthurtism you start to tire anyone for not change your words.

Edit. Sure he had 5 bssc judging by his nonstop farming in that time.His boxes More excuses to entertain me.MACROS EVERY TIME I KNOW

Edited by realKingLeonidas

19 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

As about "bot thing" i dont think i ever get caught by Gm inspections botting so nobody can say i am a botter until an admin investigate it by himself.

Edited by Sensei

1 hour ago, realKingLeonidas said:

hZRkOK3.jpg

One guy asked me how much % i got , i missclicked and answered in white chat. Sorry for missunderstanding....

2 hours ago, rutra said:

Since some ES  rush ~76 and are not active, we have more active ppl now than ES, so we can control LoA without great problem at our prime if we want. 

Hm... Thats not what I've saw in few past days... Every single turn that u tried to rush LoA, u guys lost. So, I dont know what are u talking about. 

Even when u try to rush with STR+TR, hm.

Edited by rhaegar

24 minutes ago, rhaegar said:

Hm... Thats not what I've saw in few past days... Every single turn that u tried to rush LoA, u guys lost. So, I dont know what are u talking about. 

Even when u try to rush with STR+TR, hm.

200_s.gif

1 hour ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Edit. Sure he had 5 bssc judging by his nonstop farming in that time.His boxes More excuses to entertain me.MACROS EVERY TIME I KNOW

facepalmbear-5804f2af3df78cbc28913ff7.PN 

3 hours ago, weeeeD said:

I'm from STR CP, and we choose stay farming at BS/AB and give suport for our ally. ES gank ours low cps every night. Anyway, BS exp is better than LoA.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, vinter said:

I'm from STR CP, and we choose stay farming at BS/AB and give suport for our ally. ES gank ours low cps every night. Anyway, BS exp is better than LoA.

Fair enough. I apologize for my lack of respect on that post ;) 

• Like 1