Sign in to follow this  
Hanniball

Strongest clan

Strongest clan?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. So?

You guys arguying here if SM or TFD is better, but two respected clan leaders gave their vote for new power that is rising nowadays Totally Toxic! I know you two can't compare to mighty ruler of this legend clan, so get lost now. Case closed

I've heard some rumors about mighty clan DorFsUniTeD which is recruiting tonz of dwarfs to overruled Aden world.

It might be just rumors, but....

Edited by D3vilo

26 minutes ago, D3vilo said:

I've heard some rumors about mighty clan DorFsUniTeD which is recruiting tonz of dwarfs to overruled Aden world.

It might be just rumors, but....

Is it 10? I actually wanted to join it not so long ago. :)

9 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

hZRkOK3.jpg

This is your mates.No competition at all.You still alive in this server because of "its" client.IF this server was any other client than classic guys like you or your side would be dead months now.And if i search many guys said that i have epics in my char.Ok MoJoy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, Ok enough

10 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Well, most people pick their own clan and ally, so Im waiting now when they start fighting about which clan is the best. Hope, tommorow will have something to read in work! :)  as kktnxbye said to make server more "living" and exciting we should make an tournament of clans and cps, and see not speculate. ;) @San0 mby some event like this hmm?

Well, on all servers I played, ppl usually did the tournaments without admins help. But yes, easier have 1 admin there just to ban ppl who mess with the tournament. Admins can offer some prizes for 1,2,3 places(its enchants usually). 

Edited by kktnxbye

9 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Give me one-two month again in H5 to remember it again and if you manage to beat me in H5 oly me using DA i give you all my items here:D The only way to 50%-50% kill me is with a skilled player using soulhound :DEven on interlude that you say need lower skils than classic (here we laugh xD ) i used to farm on oly as DA.
As about "bot thing" i dont think i ever get caught by Gm inspections botting so nobody can say i am a botter until an admin investigate it by himself.
Anything new to tell me exept the bot part ?Cause after the butthurtism you start to tire anyone for not change your words.

Edit. Sure he had 5 bssc judging by his nonstop farming in that time.His boxes More excuses to entertain me.MACROS EVERY TIME I KNOW

u can dream more how intelude needs more skills than any other chronicle, its like the most garbage chronicle in which u cannot even use more than 1 bar at same time (i know about alt switching, but it isnt the same), i know u might not have problem with this when soft helps u click skills, but its ok

to the second part that nobody can say u are botter, pls, stop making forum laugh, everybody saw 40 mins of your bot festival and u still try to deny that u were botting, YET we are sitting in this topic where u accused other person for botting with SCREENSHOT of PM and your empty words

eidt: funny edit http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sarcasm+meaning

14 hours ago, Hanniball said:

So, 
First of all, hello
I wonder who is considered as the strongest clan right now - regardless all the aliances. Imagine if every clan has to fight for themselves.. Who would win?
Discuss. 

are we talking about quantity or quality?

because if it's quantity, it's percunas.

if it's quality...i haven't seen any in this server. except for very few individuals.

• Like 1

If  SM had  a single meele cp i would vote for my clan :P
If we got a theoretical scenario of full activity 
Would be Perkunas  (Btw this week i got 69 with OOC or Perks i am comfused who should i flame-hate and whos  getting the likes ?)

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

30 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

are we talking about quantity or quality?

because if it's quantity, it's percunas.

if it's quality...i haven't seen any in this server. except for very few individuals.

modoy.png?

11 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

If  SM had  a single meele cp i would vote for my clan :P
If he got a theoretical scenario of full activity 
Would be Perkunas  (Btw this week i got 69 with OOC or Perks i am comfused who should i flame-hate and whos  getting the likes ?)

I think doesnt matter what you do in game or who you kill, you will always 69 with Myrtan

11 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I think doesnt matter what you do in game or who you kill, you will always 69 with Myrtan

I wonder when you finally realize that you are boring... Myrtan, Myrtan, Myrtan... Myrciu, Myrtan :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I wonder when you finally realize that you are boring... Myrtan, Myrtan, Myrtan... Myrciu, Myrtan :ph34r:

well, back in the time these kind of things were addressed to zorgzor, hopefully u are happy to continue his work ^_^ 

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, back in the time these kind of things were addressed to zorgzor, hopefully u are happy to continue his work ^_^ 

z18554775O,Sonic.jpg

23 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Hes just jealous about our 69 he  wants to join

5 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Hes just jealous about our 69 he  wants to join

Probably Im secret object of his desires. Too bad, 69 can be performed only by two people.

Edited by Myrtan

Everything better at work than the actual work :D

Couldnt find drama llama rule 34. I think i found 1st exception.

Edited by Rizos

36 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Everything better at work than the actual work :D

Couldnt find drama llama rule 34. I think i found 1st exception.

If you are bored at work, you can watch this

Yeah, hard advertising!

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

i voted Other then show result and saw SM got 25 votes, just muahahahaha

What sorcery is this ?:o

15 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Open tournament clan vs clan and cp vs cp would be nice as an answer.

With max online (4 pt) my bet is sm or perks. Usual "daily" could be different online from 1 pt to 2.5 pt for sm. China online is also splitted to 3-4 different clans, its rarely more than 2 pt from 1 clan.

BTW I never seen TFD more 2 pt without terrors? Are they so many?

We have 4 pts atm. Two parties 74/76, and 2 parties 61/70.