Sign in to follow this  
Hanniball

Strongest clan

Strongest clan?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. So?

Not sure about server situation since i havent played in 5+ weeks, but assuming nothing much changed and given the fact people are either on vacations/taking summer break or bored of this patch it's a pretty pointless topic. So assuming full activity i'd say Perkunas->SM=TFD in pure power. But it's also notable that very few clans actually have 4 parties so still fucking pointless. Much more fun would be to rate cp's on the server, plus more drama.

Edited by BlackJack

1 hour ago, MyrmidonAch said:

For sure the strongest clan right now is Soulmate (levels/ability/pvp communication/farm epics/organization)plus that many of our members enjoy this summer a Lot :P 

When a clan with 40 members has active role at sieges that means a lot(you can see posts from previous sieges topics about our role)

But if SM is out of this i will share your thougths for CHN i consider them as one 

So, with your honest opinion, which clans of the server should classified as top 5? If you take into account all aspects, like activity, pvp abillity etc.

Edited by Myrtan

If ROK guys were still playing, no doubts that they would be considered the strongest. 

In every aspect they would win on it. Organization, force (lvl, epics, itens and fingers), communication between them and huge activity. 

Since I've started to play, they were my enemies. But I have no angry on them... They were rly nice ppl and nice players to fight against.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rhaegar said:

If ROK guys were still playing, no doubts that they would be considered the strongest. 

In every aspect they would win on it. Organization, force (lvl, epics, itens and fingers), communication between them and huge activity. 

Since I've started to play, they were my enemies. But I have no angry on them... They were rly nice ppl and nice players to fight against.

In cp contest, yes they would probably win, in clan contest - nope

jumped on TS, tell jerryz "hey, mother fukers, ppl voted us strongest clan, man"

he was like:

giphy.gif

Edited by qloc01
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Myrtan said:

So, with your honest opinion, which clans of the server should classified as top 5? If you take into account all aspects, like activity, pvp abillity etc.

Mate thats a rly difficult question ..I cant name Top 5 right now but Top 3 because there are 3-4 clans which are same level and we have to see their progress next months(including your clan)

Top 3 

SoulMates

Perkunas

Eternal Shine

(about last 2 spots TFD,JungleForces,OOC have the lead but we will see)

4 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Mate thats a rly difficult question ..I cant name Top 5 right now but Top 3 because there are 3-4 clans which are same level and we have to see their progress next months(including your clan)

Top 3 

SoulMates

Perkunas

Eternal Shine

I disagree with you, TFD should be on Perkunas place since Perks have only max 3 full CPs active at siege and, everyday 2 CPs only active. Not to mention both are mage CPs.

Edited by Myrtan

5 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Top 3 

SoulMates

Perkunas

Eternal Shine

EternalShine?????   WTF, ES is a fcking noob clan, full pve, and his better cp (Bloodbrothers) moves to anarchy. 

Edited by vinter

12 hours ago, vinter said:

EternalShine?????   WTF, ES is a fcking noob clan, full pve, and his better cp (Bloodbrothers) moves to anarchy. 

18222581_1424050617665824_6089525527054315724_n.jpg