Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Bad players without any dignity!!!

Do you know what I see?
I see all those Juliens trying desperate to show us their way of built ups, gameplays are better than ours.
They have epic sets, enchanted items and the levels.
Do you know what I see? Our names poping up in blue proving whos the best at the end of the day.

Fatal is coming, expect us.

4 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Do you know what I see?
I see all those Juliens trying desperate to show us their way of built ups, gameplays are better than ours.
They have epic sets, enchanted items and the levels.
Do you know what I see? Our names poping up in blue proving whos the best at the end of the day.

Fatal is coming, expect us.

At the end of the video you can see my computer got enough of these bullsh1ts so I got bluescreen :(

2 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

6:05 u hited anytime. He was with u.

I know, I clicked on Ripwalker but unfortunately he died mili-seconds before but, I immadiately pressed banana skill, as I always do after targetting someone.

Edited by Myrtan

11 hours ago, Psomo said:

op music. nice video, liked the part that it is only fight fight fight fight :D

Fight when outnumbered and still win ;)

On 31/07/2017 at 9:45 AM, Myrtan said:

Enjoy! xD

PM me and u'll see that my cp is <70 (less than 50% landrate on debuffs in our pvps)... and u still PR quite often! but ofc, u dont show that!
Don't know about recording and editing and i don't care that much about "how I am" in game so I don't record videos, but everyone here knows that u're far from being a bad player, but u're not that big deal either!

Enjoy, u're "fame"!

Edited by Flokos

2 hours ago, Flokos said:

PM me and u'll see that my cp is <70 (less than 50% landrate on debuffs in our pvps)... and u still PR quite often! but ofc, u dont show that!
Don't know about recording and editing and i don't care that much about "how I am" in game so I don't record videos, but everyone here knows that u're far from being a bad player, but u're not that big deal either!

Enjoy, u're "fame"!

No, your party are 70+ or near 70 because all of that free farm u had. And give me the proof where we PR "quite often" ;) The numbers we face from your clan or TFD have at least few 70+, and it's still 2 or more parties vs us.