Sign in to follow this  
Liso

Rummors ...

The server never change to 2.0 ? soon a new server classic open (same staff) and all move to this server? IS FUC*** S*** REALLY? OMG! WTF 1 YEARS (literals) FOR CHANGE CHRONICLE !! 

I've never seen so few people on the server! And do not say in the "siege" people are seen, because they are known to enter only for that... 

SO WTF STAFF !! WHEN 2.0 !?

//SUMMON !!! @San0 @Koll @Kse

Edited by Liso

i have no idea what you mean by new server same staff...

we do not have any other server or plan on opening any other any time soon, this server Talking Island x3 is the only focus and only project we have.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Liso said:

The server never change to 2.0 ? soon a new server classic open (same staff) and all move to this server? IS FUC*** S*** REALLY? OMG! WTF 2 YEARS FOR CHANGE CHRONICLE !! 

I've never seen so few people on the server! And do not say in the "siege" people are seen, because they are known to enter only for that... 

SO WTF STAFF !! WHEN 2.0 !?

//SUMMON !!! @San0 @Koll @Kse

Hello. Dev in progres, you can see it. We are not interested in opening any new server. Before this update we made 1.3/LOA/1.5, 2.0 is a big update with many things that needed to be created, on PTS server it's harder then on java, but at the end it will be more closer to official then any java can.

• Like 3