Sign in to follow this  
Dylizans

Is it worth starting now?

Hello. I have this urge to play Lineage 2 since few months but this is first time i actually searched for a server, so i got few questions, how's the online,can i turn on one box without paying for premium account i dont really want to spend money right away without knowing if i would like the server and playing solo without buffer will be pain in my ass , is there D/C grade market ? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Dylizans

online is kinda low cause people wait for next patch and its summer.

you cant have a box without premium ,except if you have 2 pc , you can buy premium with money or with adena in game buying col (which is not an option for a new guy).

There is really low D grade market  but you can find C grade easily. Overenchanted C grade weapons are being used right now for end game.

I think you dont lose anything if you try :)

Edited by Yomana

I started couple weeks ago, there are people leveling all the time, which i was surprised to even see couple plebs, first premium u can donate, second u can buy with adena, level up a buffer too elsewise its too hard. Not many people are super OE ahead, u can catch up.

10 hours ago, Dylizans said:

Hello. I have this urge to play Lineage 2 since few months but this is first time i actually searched for a server, so i got few questions, how's the online,can i turn on one box without paying for premium account i dont really want to spend money right away without knowing if i would like the server and playing solo without buffer will be pain in my ass , is there D/C grade market ? Thanks in advance.

Now is event up. Its best time to start from 0

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ProGressive said:

What he said, it is the best time to start to make adena from event. Sell event items to players.

3 hours ago, ProGressive said:

yep, with event up, u probably can get adenas for week PA in 1 day farming with 20 lvl character, so u dont run far away from your buffer, while after that u can save adenas for buying month PA for your buffer ;) after that u shouldnt have problem to save adenas for it even without event