Sign in to follow this  
FryderykChopin

Expand trade/craft/WH/inventory slots for CoL

Skill 1368 1.jpg Expand Dwarven Craft

Skill 1370 1.jpg Expand Trade

Skill 1371 1.jpg Expand Warehouse

~These options are going to come with fishing in 2.0 anyway /rest in peace traditional classic fishing, so much for the promises/, so I see no harm in adding them in donation shop for CoLs now /not implying that 2.0 is never coming/. Adding extra inventory slots would be an extra option, because that's not currently available even on 2.0 patch.

Since all expand trade/craft/WH can be pretty much substituted by making an extra char /since accounts here are free/, and it would be rather question of convenience, I suggest the first 3 should be priced fairly at ~25 COLs for level 1, ~50 COLs for level 2 and ~75 COLs for level 3. As for the expanding inventory slots, they could be priced higher.

Summon @Koll and the squad

Come in, some of us need it and it's a free money for you, what's the catch. inb4 "working on the 2.0" it can't be that hard to add, pretty sure this option already exists on the chronicle.

Edited by FryderykChopin

11 hours ago, MoDoy said:

more inventory slots = less chance to drop something important, dont like this change

That's a good point, but since CoLs already give advantage as big as having a dualbox, I don't feel like few extra slots are a gamebreaking problem. Same argument could be used on death certificates - there's no problem with them, because just like using extra slots for reducing chance of dropping important equip, they don't give you a leap when you're winning, just making your life less miserable when you're losing, thus not P2W :P

1 hour ago, gfbot said:

would literally destroy the d grade market

Yesterday I've had this newbie asking me about which weapon should he buy, so went to check the Giran Harbor and HOLY MOLLY I could not believe how many traders with D grade were there.

So quite the contrary, I think we need to implement these changes to rather scale down the D grade market at this point, otherwise we're facing flooding the market with D grades.