eXistenZ

What is the best character name or title that you have seen in server?

@zorgzor - my cat was playing on PC once and when it saw his nick it turned into a lion.

The man, the myth, the legend. Rumors have it that when NCsoft was making the server, instead of completely removing some parts of the map, they just made them impassable. So theoretically it's possible - if you're legend enough - to get into areas which shouldn't exist on classic. I'm not 100% sure how exactly it works, but the truth remains that Zorgzor must've gotten his Valakas necklace from somewhere.

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

@zorgzor - my cat was playing on PC once and when it saw his nick it turned into a lion.

The man, the myth, the legend. Rumors have it that when NCsoft was making the server, instead of completely removing some parts of the map, they just made them impassable. So theoretically it's possible - if you're legend enough - to get into areas which shouldn't exist on classic. I'm not 100% sure how exactly it works, but the truth remains that Zorgzor must've gotten his Valakas necklace from somewhere.

Is you answer somehow relevant to this thread??? lol hahaha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eXistenZ said:

Is you answer somehow relevant to this thread??? lol hahaha

You asked for the best nickname and I gave you a definite answer :D

Other than that, I liked the guy with nick 1949 and Chinese flag crest (1949 was the year when People's Republic of China was estabilished and got the 5 star flag which they use now)

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Legiana said:

A purple ~~~=------>
hehe

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. Funny ¬¬

10 hours ago, Rizos said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. Funny ¬¬

...and thats how the 100 pages story begun!

Spoiler with name "Wyjmę nawet z dupy" what means in English - "I will put it out even from the ass"

Edited by Myrtan

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

it wasnt on this server, but THs running with nicks "Rektangle" and "TyranosaurusRekt" made me smile

Lol, some time ago I planned to do TH and named it TyranosaurusRekt, but I abandoned this idea. Too lazy to start up dagger from the beginning.

Pastafarian  :x

Every time i would see this nick, it would remind me of their Flying Spaghetti Monster and make me smile ^_^

P.S. I advice to check their religion - Pastafarianism xD

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DrunkAngel said:

Pastafarian  :x

Every time i would see this nick, it would remind me of their Flying Spaghetti Monster and make me smile ^_^

P.S. I advice to check their religion - Pastafarianism xD

It still exists? I remember it from many years ago when bunch of "my fascist mom forces me go to church on Sundays" teens tried to be edgy so they made the pastafarianism, it was funny for few days but then it started being annoying. I imagine its remaining members these days are now some heavily overweight neets with cheeto puff on their chest :D

In another server. Dwarf male named "Zita" (oldschool woman name, popular 50 years ago) with title "Teta" (aunt).

In this server as mentioned above craftosautus is pretty funny :))

MyrmidonAchilles, you can till this guy is max 14yo, already in debt and super proud of what some guy from his location did 2k years ago and thinks hes pretty much the same.

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

MyrmidonAchilles, you can till this guy is max 14yo, already in debt and super proud of what some guy from his location did 2k years ago and thinks hes pretty much the same.

EzZz and my idol is Brad Pitt

• Like 1

Achilles was a duelist not an archer, reroll please.

EDIT btw ur Paris, dumb archer who just kills people when they're not watching.

Edited by Pendragon
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Achilles was a duelist not an archer, reroll please.

EDIT btw ur Paris, dumb archer who just kills people when they're not watching.

Hmm if that includes Helen...ALL IN for me