Sign in to follow this  
xXM0NsTeRXx

xXMoNsTeRXx pvp Jungle Clan!!

3 hours ago, xXM0NsTeRXx said:

Rizo Remember that? ax0ax0a0xa0x00xa0xa0

just wow, no fist fury, clicking with mouse attack, force storm and burning fist, using burning fist is questionable itself, 0 change in totem depending on situation and no recast of it after it fades, no energy stones usage

overall, sick pvp player u are haha

Edited by MoDoy

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

just wow, no fist fury, clicking with mouse attack, force storm and burning fist, using burning fist is questionable itself, 0 change in totem depending on situation and no recast of it after it fades, no energy stones usage

overall, sick pvp player u are haha

Modoy I do not see you in any battle... and you  talked about fighting you do not know how to play the Archer And you talk about Tyrant you are joking ax0ax0ax0a0xa0xa0x

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xXM0NsTeRXx said:

Modoy I do not see you in any battle... and you  talked about fighting you do not know how to play the Archer And you talk about Tyrant you are joking ax0ax0ax0a0xa0xa0x

Talking to a Julien is like talking to a kokoni
1644d0a43c0dc831b1bd2e3b1f23a07d--pengui

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Legiana said:

Talking to a Julien is like talking to a kokoni
1644d0a43c0dc831b1bd2e3b1f23a07d--pengui

dude, the thing that you are 9 years old kid, and watch these cartoons doesnt mean that others on l2 forum also are kids and know what you are trying to tell us, sorry.

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

dude, the thing that you are 9 years old kid, and watch these cartoons doesnt mean that others on l2 forum also are kids and know what you are trying to tell us, sorry.

You remind me so well of that guy I can't but relate you with it haha!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, xXM0NsTeRXx said:

He doesn't make any kind of pvp yet he criticize everyone. He spends like 2 hours analyzing every video like "omg he didn't use X skill in 2:53 and he took like 0.01 milliseconds using the mouse when he could've used the keyboard, you are not playing properly!"  xDxDxDxDxD

s-p.jpg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Pelocho said:

He doesn't make any kind of pvp yet he criticize everyone. He spends like 2 hours analyzing every video like "omg he didn't use X skill in 2:53 and he took like 0.01 milliseconds using the mouse when he could've used the keyboard, you are not playing properly!"  xDxDxDxDxD

s-p.jpg

You forgot that he is always crying about gladiators also, imagine nerfs and living his wet dream killing a gladiator in 1v1 by using his brain and hiding behind trees, rocks, walls and elpies..

6 hours ago, xXM0NsTeRXx said:

maybe u dont see me in fights because u dont xp solo? i know your cp members are unable to understand fact that i dont have cp for more than 3/4 of the year, but yeah, if u are unsatisfied with result of our fight yday, feel free to visit me in BS again and show me how pro tyrant can kill noob random SR

also u dont have to be best player ever to see the mistakes u do, but its ok, i told u what u are doing wrong, if u want to take it, u will try to work on it and u can get better, if u dont, nvm, u will stay same garbage

8 hours ago, EMpoweR said:

Do u train ur WS WK allies with such pro pvp skills cuz look like many of them need that badly

when i was still part of uchiha cp last year, yes, i was telling people their mistakes, especially since i frapsed every fight, i could check anytime if someone was doing something wrong or what he could do better and yes, there were also 2 types of people, those who took advices and tried to improve and those who thought they are best and that they dont make mistakes and they refused to improve

Edited by MoDoy

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

maybe u dont see me in fights because u dont xp solo? i know your cp members are unable to understand fact that i dont have cp for more than 3/4 of the year, but yeah, if u are unsatisfied with result of our fight yday, feel free to visit me in BS again and show me how pro tyrant can kill noob random SR

also u dont have to be best player ever to see the mistakes u do, but its ok, i told u what u are doing wrong, if u want to take it, u will try to work on it and u can get better, if u dont, nvm, u will stay same garbage

when i was still part of uchiha cp last year, yes, i was telling people their mistakes, especially since i frapsed every fight, i could check anytime if someone was doing something wrong or what he could do better and yes, there were also 2 types of people, those who took advices and tried to improve and those who thought they are best and that they dont make mistakes and they refused to improve

Poor Julien why nobody takes him in cp? But he is so pro player...
ef8f59a77f226b764d1c010b8e5f3b0f--sad-ey

• Like 1

Just now, Legiana said:

Poor Julien why nobody takes him in cp? But he is so pro player...

i got offers from 3 different cps while i wasnt even looking for one, so the CPs approached me, not the other way around, so not so poor :( 

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

With such a great teacher I Wonder why your ally members continously losing fights to us when they outnumber us even 3/1 9_9

Edited by Myrtan

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i got offers from 3 different cps while i wasnt even looking for one, so the CPs approached me, not the other way around, so not so poor :( 

3 different CP? 
Hahahahahhahaha ye ye sure proof or didnt happen!

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

With such a great teacher I Wonder why your ally members continously losing fights to us when they outnumber us even 3/1 9_9

funny how u speak whats happening now when i was speaking how i was talking about year ago when i was still part of uchiha cp that i was telling to cp members where they can improve, as i said, not even everybody from cp listened, thats why they didnt improve, but i dont remember uchiha cp losing 3/1, but i remember the cp winning 1/2, sup?

2 minutes ago, Legiana said:

3 different CP? 
Hahahahahhahaha ye ye sure proof or didnt happen!

what you gonna do if i show u screenshots of conversations with 3 different cp leaders how they tried to recruit me? coz i actually have them ;) 

Just now, MoDoy said:

funny how u speak whats happening now when i was speaking how i was talking about year ago when i was still part of uchiha cp that i was telling to cp members where they can improve, as i said, not even everybody from cp listened, thats why they didnt improve, but i dont remember uchiha cp losing 3/1, but i remember the cp winning 1/2, sup?

what you gonna do if i show u screenshots of conversations with 3 different cp leaders how they tried to recruit me? coz i actually have them ;) 

Im gonna believe you

7 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Juliens look after each other how cute ^^ 
4d00010d4bd2f3e5b060c2d80ce089a8--madaga

Do you think you are funny or what?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rip said:

Do you think you are funny or what?

actually, last time i saw him with his delb, i laughed really hard, so i guess he is funny, or?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

actually, last time i saw him with his delb, i laughed really hard, so i guess he is funny, or?

Did you move your ears with progressive too?