Sign in to follow this  
xXM0NsTeRXx

xXMoNsTeRXx pvp Jungle Clan!!

Just now, ProGressive said:

wtf is this madagascar? i think u have problems legiana....

You guys are so obsessed with me and the ppl I am with that you cant realise whos mind is messed up really.

Just now, Legiana said:

You guys are so obsessed with me and the ppl I am with that you cant realise whos mind is messed up really.

did u sell delb for 450 kk?

10 minutes ago, Legiana said:

See? That confirms your obsession.

I think we all troll you because we are enemy haters here, not like you are actually a royal clown with avadon light and delb or something giving tips and critisizing gameplay.
About your hentai obsession, this is a real Julien's piece of advice:

julienblanc copy.jpg

Edit:  About video...Tyrant is one of the hardest classes to play, yet he still manages kills and doesn't pause a lot in order to target something.
         Not so bad, Monster.

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Sensei said:

I think we all troll you because we are enemy haters here, not like you are actually a royal clown with avadon light and delb or something giving tips and critisizing gameplay.

julienblanc copy.jpg

Edit:  About video...Tyrant is one of the hardest classes to play, yet he still manages kills and doesn't pause a lot in order to target something.
         Not so bad, Monster.

It's not about trolling, when they see JF videos, they always go full retard mode and criticize every single second of it. Never seen them posting shits on bad for example Poseidon videos (Not saying every single one is bad) Just same thing over, and over under Legiana's, King's videos and now Monster has been aimed.

Edited by Myrtan

5 minutes ago, Sensei said:

julienblanc copy.jpg

Not so bad, Monster.

No.If you were trolling it would stop months ago.
Everything you guys say you believe it.
And that resulted the conclusion your nature is the Julien's one.
Except some of you that see modoy and rizos posts and try to enter in their party of hating. But you are different, you arent Julien, you have mind issues I cant have a conversasion with you your obsession is weird, I dont like weird people.

You started to say stupid things Just to look like you're a good player's While you have not played tyrant . I see that you are just words and you do nothing from what you say in fights !!! 

45 minutes ago, Sensei said:

julienblanc copy.jpg

Not so bad, Monster.

i'ts my first time to play l2 and i start withe Tyrant!!!

ty for info :D

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Never seen them posting shits on bad for example Poseidon videos (Not saying every single one is bad)

its the sh1tties example u could choose, why? because he made 2 topics in more than half year in media section, first movie was at fortress and was actually really good fight (u can see that from comments of enemies as well), second one was this trollololo topic he made about "no more content" when his cp didnt even play (yet they cleaned whole abg with 1 party, about which u would be proud to show as well, but still it was just troll topic)

so where exactly should we sh1t on poseidon movies? maybe if your people wouldnt post 2 movies per week in which they post every single fight instead of just good ones, they would get nice comments as well, besides i didnt criticize his movie here, but his gameplay, because lets face it, not changing/reloading totems on tyrant is nice nonsense and clicking attack/force storm (which is kinda important skill) with mouse is stupid, no matter class

11 hours ago, MoDoy said:

just wow, no fist fury, clicking with mouse attack, force storm and burning fist, using burning fist is questionable itself, 0 change in totem depending on situation and no recast of it after it fades, no energy stones usage

overall, sick pvp player u are haha

i dont need to kill enemys more fast becouse i do this now.Ιf i kill enemys more fast dont be Fun!!! :D

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yet they cleaned whole abg with 1 party

Its not that hard, nothing to boast about. 

2 minutes ago, Kure said:

Its not that hard, nothing to boast about. 

i know its not hard, when uchiha cp called me for pvp we managed to do it several times

i said myrciu would be proud of himself posting their 1 party cleaned abg, thats what i said ;)

9 minutes ago, xXM0NsTeRXx said:

i dont need to kill enemys more fast becouse i do this now.Ιf i kill enemys more fast dont be Fun!!! :D

i agree, next time i will use my no grade bow for u so u will have at least some chance, not much fun when u know enemy has no chance to kill u in fight ^_^ 

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i know its not hard, when uchiha cp called me for pvp we managed to do it several times

i said myrciu would be proud of himself posting their 1 party cleaned abg, thats what i said ;)

i agree, next time i will use my no grade bow for u so u will have at least some chance, not much fun when u know enemy has no chance to kill u in fight ^_^ 

ahahahahah Take some Bow +++ come to Coloseum arena and we will see if you have enouth emp to kill me!!!

1 minute ago, xXM0NsTeRXx said:

ahahahahah Take some Bow +++ come to Coloseum arena and we will see if you have enouth emp to kill me!!!

why coliseum? are u afraid of BS since the incident?

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i cear for you man you all time take Brez ..

Abaout since the incident? You kill me wen i log in from Wooden pc in Bs and i no Buffed are you happy for this Login Kill  ?

and if you are Happy i whant to tell you something!! ONLY AFK YOU CAN KILL ME IN 1VS1 !!!!

monster is enemy, tyrantos stopped and ofc the major clown kakar is now an sps. who should i now yell to at ts not to rush ahead of me ?

cool video, taking into consideration how hard tyrant is and how bad most of the tyrants left on this server are

Edited by Pepon
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Myrtan said:

It's not about trolling, when they see JF videos, they always go full retard mode and criticize every single second of it. Never seen them posting shits on bad for example Poseidon videos (Not saying every single one is bad) Just same thing over, and over under Legiana's, King's videos and now Monster has been aimed.

i criticize every single video. i dont care which side, but your ally making way more videos than china ally.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xXM0NsTeRXx said:

You started to say stupid things Just to look like you're a good player's While you have not played tyrant . I see that you are just words and you do nothing from what you say in fights !!! 

Feel free to criticize B|

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

:D:D:D:D

It is true. Once they changed crest to china they showed that upper hand is China not Perkunas. Biz left, perkunas lost alliance name.

The only thing is bad now, when i played before, if u see china, u know that pvp will be easy and players are bad. Now whole ally looks like that...

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Modoy mby face me instead him, could be anywhere BS, AB np. ;) ah wait "gladi op, admins pls nerf" QQ

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Modoy mby face me instead him, could be anywhere BS, AB np. ;) ah wait "gladi op, admins pls nerf" QQ

not nerf, but fix, but i am already used to your ally not seeing difference between those 2 words ;) if u find me in BS even before the fix of gladis/tyrants, sure i will fight, however its big chance i will lose #3/4blastercrit

8 hours ago, xXM0NsTeRXx said:

cear for you man you all time take Brez ..

Abaout since the incident? You kill me wen i log in from Wooden pc in Bs and i no Buffed are you happy for this Login Kill  ?

and if you are Happy i whant to tell you something!! ONLY AFK YOU CAN KILL ME IN 1VS1 !!!!

i havent used brez in quite a while, when there is chance i will die to -4 (either untagged guy or mobs) i rather give the kill to the enemy before other thing can happen
wooden pc didnt manage to load since i run from toptop BS spot to the main spot, even waited few seconds and thought "maybe he is afk, should i drop him to mobs" but u moved, also is it JF special tactic to relog on the main high lvl farming spot without buffs? maybe u also used all your mp to clean your karma and had no shots left, lucky me!

last time i remember fighting u in 1vs1, u were trying to shoot me with your ranged skills from under the hill while i was autoattacking u, little did u know the hill had bigger range than 600, so u decided to run away and bsoe

8 hours ago, Pepon said:

cool video, taking into consideration how hard tyrant is and how bad most of the tyrants left on this server are

i liked how LovePVE played tyrant (at least in party vs party or 1vs1 he was really hard to kill)

Edited by MoDoy

7 hours ago, Rizos said:

Feel free to criticize B|

RIZOOOOO OMG MAN ,.,,, IT'S CLASSIC CLUB SERVER PASIVE SKILS AND TOTEMS IS NOT SAME!!!! WHY YOU DONT STOP TALK??