Sign in to follow this  
xXM0NsTeRXx

xXMoNsTeRXx pvp Jungle Clan!!

If you want criticism i have a lot to say but ppl gonna say "its because you are enemy" :D

Also i wonder how much you paid for character:)

Edited by Rizos

48 minutes ago, Rizos said:

If you want criticism i have a lot to say but ppl gonna say "its because you are enemy" :D

He is the main owner of this char you dumbass... -_-

Monster is here since 1.0, so acusation pf RMT is nonsense in this case...

About video.. ..meh .. (put some random flame here cos im your enemy)

I still love his yolo style tho :D as i alwayas did.

Edited by Kure
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Like what criticism? didnt see anything that bad to me, but im new to classic.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rizos said:

You can't buy xxMonsterxx, you can only hope you won't cross him ;)

4 hours ago, Rizos said:

speak less & do more retard.

Edited by DerMeister

ok maybe not bought, just the real one came back (since i dont have proofs) but doesnt change fact there are many bad mistakes from him playing tyrant ><

15 minutes ago, Rizos said:

ok maybe not bought, just the real one came back (since i dont have proofs) but doesnt change fact there are many bad mistakes from him playing tyrant ><

Gather around everybody. MLG Rizos is going to enlighten us on the finer points of classic Tyrant gameplay. 

I mean you are going to tell us right? You're not going to just say he's bad without offering any specific criticism right?

Cause that would make you a total tool.

• Like 2

Im gonna tell you if Legiana says i can. Cos this guy is so scary.. i wont say bad word about his clan without his permission. Im so scared of him :(

36 minutes ago, Rizos said:

He is the real one from the beggining.
Mistakes? Maybe, but look at you. I raped your ass 2 sieges ago I made your healer's life hard but you didn't mention it anywhere.
And after that...nowhere Rizos to be found. Why? Because Rizos knows, Rizos remembers in BS Legiana's fatal, Rizos and every one who tasted the fatal remembers.
You can't deal with the facts.
Beware Aden castle Fatal is coming soon you won't be safe anywhere.

• Like 1

My friend Monster the only thing i dont like in this video is that we are enemies, but always my friend in real life.

I dont know why you try flame him for his play beside our enemy side, he is one of the very few people playing tyrant and he do it very well. I dont need to refer to the past that nobody could take him 1vs1 when we was in same clan.

Gj nik!

• Like 3

1. He has fkd up UI, party window overlay his buffs - he cant know about his bufs/debufs
2. Zero assist, just hiting random targets, many of them didnt die and he switch target cos cant kill em and no1 else hiting em,
3. Rushing with zerk on meele into mages
4. Doesnt use fist fury on pvp - wow that one is crazy :D
5. Wasted sp and even tried to waste mana on Burning fist - that one is crazy also
6. Using punch of doom as 1st/2nd skill when enemies have cp, instead of saving it as finishing strike to assure enemy death
7. BW light, rly?
8. Never using charge? ok thats good in many situations, but why he never uses energy stones? Doesnt need more dmg? :D

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

1. He has fkd up UI, party window overlay his buffs - he cant know about his bufs/debufs
2. Zero assist, just hiting random targets, many of them didnt die and he switch target cos cant kill em and no1 else hiting em,
5. Wasted sp and even tried to waste mana on Burning fist - that one is crazy also
6. Using punch of doom as 1st/2nd skill when enemies have cp, instead of saving it as finishing strike to assure enemy death
7. BW light, rly?
8. Never using charge? ok thats good in many situations, but why he never uses energy stones? Doesnt need more dmg? :D

Your advice didnt save you so why would anyone listen to you?
Julien, throw your advice and yourself to the trash...
King-Julien-s-Priceless-Face-penguins-of

• Like 1

@Rizos

1. What debuffs do not have an animation? AKA what debuffs can you not see cast by your enemy or cast on yourself. (AKA stunned = stars over your characters head. "Surrender to X" you can see cast by your enemy.) Also you can see his debuffs through the party frame, though I'd personally never set up my UI like this either, to fault someone for it seems like you're trying too hard.

2. I see him attacking the same targets as many others in his party. No assist? You mean he doesn't right click party members names? Other ways of assisting players you know. Also who says he isn't MA? Can you hear TS? People who simply assist without considering positioning should stick to Archer or Necro, it's not a melee thing.

3. Melee party has to commit at some point. Also it seemed to work out for him. But yeah, he probably shouldn't have Zerk on to begin with. Nitpicking if I've ever seen it though.

7. What wrong with BW light? Stop being a child about it and give actual criticism. Tell the guy why you think BW light is bad. Not "LOL bro are you serious you chose BW Light what an idiot! HAHA" Or do you not want good opponents/good PvP videos here? 

Maybe the rest are valid points, I don't know, I don't play the class. I hope they are though. 

Not sure why you have to have an attitude about giving criticism either - it makes you look like a very small person. 

You think people say you're just shit talking cause your enemy cause they can't accept criticism? Maybe it's because of the way you offer it. 

P.S. Props for actually posting specifics. Respect for that at least.

Edited by HachiRoku

22 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

@Rizos

1. What debuffs do not have an animation? AKA what debuffs can you not see cast by your enemy or cast on yourself. (AKA stunned = stars over your characters head. "Surrender to X" you can see cast by your enemy.) Also you can see his debuffs through the party frame, though I'd personally never set up my UI like this either, to fault someone for it seems like you're trying too hard.

2. I see him attacking the same targets as many others in his party. No assist? You mean he doesn't right click party members names? Other ways of assisting players you know. Also who says he isn't MA? Can you hear TS? People who simply assist without considering positioning should stick to Archer or Necro, it's not a melee thing.

3. Melee party has to commit at some point. Also it seemed to work out for him. But yeah, he probably shouldn't have Zerk on to begin with. Nitpicking if I've ever seen it though.

7. What wrong with BW light? Stop being a child about it and give actual criticism. Tell the guy why you think BW light is bad. Not "LOL bro are you serious you chose BW Light what an idiot! HAHA" Or do you not want good opponents/good PvP videos here? 

Maybe the rest are valid points, I don't know, I don't play the class. I hope they are though. 

Not sure why you have to have an attitude about giving criticism either - it makes you look like a very small person. 

You think people say you're just shit talking cause your enemy cause they can't accept criticism? Maybe it's because of the way you offer it. 

P.S. Props for actually posting specifics. Respect for that at least.

1. Debufs dont have 100% land rate, especially debufs like backfire and suspension which are important

2. I dont see ppl assist him so i guessed he is not MA

7. Why would ypu use set which gives 3 men and has same +- same p def and you even need a lot of sp for masterirs, i stead of bw hvy with +3 str and 7 speed?

16 minutes ago, Rizos said:

1. Debufs dont have 100% land rate, especially debufs like backfire and suspension which are important

7. Why would ypu use set which gives 3 men and has same +- same p def and you even need a lot of sp for masterirs, i stead of bw hvy with +3 str and 7 speed?

When you get hit with backfire/suspension as Tyrant, do you just auto attack enemies? Do you AFK for 30 seconds? Doesn't change much if you ask me. 

You act like he is 1v1'ing people the entire video, you really don't see all the times he attacks the same target as other players? BTW I think every CP on this server could be better at targeting/assisting. 

Maybe the set is +6? Maybe we are living in the world of mages? Maybe he got it from a friend and prefers it to buying his own set? Also BW light is arguably one of the better light choices. If he was using it vs. Archer, Tank, Dagger, etc. in OIympiad I would say you have a point.

Honestly I regret ever defending the guy's gameplay. It's not my place and I don't want to get into a flame war over shit I don't care about. The point was you should open with your criticism instead of just saying someone makes loads of mistakes, and you should do it without being a dick... If someone says "you're just flaming cause of enemy" when you bring valid points well then they will look like a fool, not you. 

Edited by HachiRoku

8 minutes ago, Rizos said:

1st he has both sets and enchanted and switches during pvp.
2nd once more you tell us how much Julien you are. BW light set gives a little m def and debuff resistance (+3 MEN) thats not bad if your enemies are mages and most important there is a skill that you missed. Its called light armor mastery which provides to the wearer -35% CHANCE TO RECIEVE CRITICAL AAAAAANY CRITICAL.
3rd You are the 2nd in Julien rankings keep up the bad work and soon you will surpass Modoy, the King Julien .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

7. BW light, rly?

I dont agree with second actually. Assist with mellee on mages is mana waste. Warrior is made to kill mage/archer targets solo. Atleast my cp always played like that. But maybe im noob. doesnt matter. We only assisted mellee vs mellee.

Wait wait i saw many trashes in some posts aka @Rizos and my eyes will start to bleed.Let me open a topic about some lessons you need to learn.

Lineage 2 Tactical Combat by KingLeonidas

1)You said something about MA.A tyrant 75 lvl with ++ weap- even me on 71 lvl destro - can insta a robe VERY EASY.So the whole point of MA goes to rubbish in this state.
2)Rushing with zerk intro MELEE with MELEE CLASS on mages its the BEST WAY to DEFEAT mages.If you stay with a MELEE class on RANGE vs MAGES you are a bronze 5 elo boy.
3)(Speaking about mass fights)When you use your STRONGEST skill in first your damage potential goes straight to the life of the opponent.IF you use your strongest skill for finishing in a mass scale fight you waste half of the damage or part of the damage because it do not hit the life of the opponent aka enemy is dead so waste of damage.
4)Light Armor mastery on lvl 74 > heavy but the only reason heavy is good here is because of BW ++ speed

About tyrant staff skills i never play tyrant on classic and i dont know about his skills etc.So i cant express my opinion on that.So by this time you must learn to dont hate boys because of their tag but because of their personality.Now go to your gynecologist to check your back holes wound

Edit:Remeber when i was the first man here equip DA with some wit dyes and BW HV instead of full CON and Doom that every tank use 2 years.They start yell at me-lauging at me.Now every tank use Wit Dyes and BW setup.Haters gonna Copy.
everyone got his own style.You are the last guy that would judge someone for his choises.

Edited by realKingLeonidas

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

When you get hit with backfire/suspension as Tyrant, do you just auto attack enemies? Do you AFK for 30 seconds? Doesn't change much if you ask me. 

You act like he is 1v1'ing people the entire video, you really don't see all the times he attacks the same target as other players? BTW I think every CP on this server could be better at targeting/assisting. 

Maybe the set is +6? Maybe we are living in the world of mages? Maybe he got it from a friend and prefers it to buying his own set? Also BW light is arguably one of the better light choices. If he was using it vs. Archer, Tank, Dagger, etc. in OIympiad I would say you have a point.

Honestly I regret ever defending the guy's gameplay. It's not my place and I don't want to get into a flame war over shit I don't care about. The point was you should open with your criticism instead of just saying someone makes loads of mistakes, and you should do it without being a dick... If someone says "you're just flaming cause of enemy" when you bring valid points well then they will look like a fool, not you. 

Sure bw light is great set in general but bw hvy is much better right now. You give names to ppl without thinking just a bit. You are too "young" on this forum to know community here. So dont put ur nose into cases that font concern you. I didnt say whats not good about gameplay cos i wad making fun of legiana  and his words "you dont like my movie cos ur enemy". So it was sarcasm, but what can you know if u play here 1 month and try to be smartass.

• Like 1

On 4.08.2017 at 4:52 PM, Legiana said:

1st he has both sets and enchanted and switches during pvp.
2nd once more you tell us how much Julien you are. BW light set gives a little m def and debuff resistance (+3 MEN) thats not bad if your enemies are mages and most important there is a skill that you missed. Its called light armor mastery which provides to the wearer -35% CHANCE TO RECIEVE CRITICAL AAAAAANY CRITICAL.
3rd You are the 2nd in Julien rankings keep up the bad work and soon you will surpass Modoy, the King Julien .

Yes you clueless archer with delb. Give advices to others about item build. 

Ill also give you 1 big info last time for free-> light armor mastry gives crit resist only vs auto attacks. You are welcome.

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1