Sign in to follow this  
xXM0NsTeRXx

xXMoNsTeRXx pvp Jungle Clan!!

3 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

@Rizos Mate he is the real xXMonsterXx 

Its a very good video and i cant understand why all this mess about his playing style .Things we do depends on what we face or how our party will support us in order to do few things

No need to be so professionals ..This video uploaded to amuse people war/ally 

I dont like them they dont like me but lets be a bit fair eachother

CLG48CgWsAAo5N5.png.e72d00cc5acd8b2457a0cec1b6fd579b.png

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

any proof that this tank was botting?First the video, secondly that ZsyqEps.png
What else to expose your lil ash?

Thank you for finally admitting that you botted. Cuz the same thing can be said about you.

• Like 2

Just now, weeeeD said:

Your name on the banlist.

It is known that i am banned because farming on bs(bannable offense).But about your party it isnt.So you dont answer to my EXPOSES and you try to hide the subject about my ban.NOOOOO SWEETIE here we say only TRUTH and not LIES.you are the Botters here.

Just now, realKingLeonidas said:

It is known that i am banned because farming on bs(bannable offense).But about your party it isnt.So you dont answer to my EXPOSES and you try to hide the subject about my ban.NOOOOO SWEETIE here we say only TRUTH and not LIES.you are the Botters here.

like ripbottaki with the better macros? very fast that guy .. haha

6 hours ago, Myrtan said:

look at the blue text in my video, and look the numbers we are facing as melee pt. You literally are the last person who can tell Monster or our party in gneral how to play.

u realize why its possible, right? melees are like small tanks (with big HP/CP pools) and especially now with bugged crit chance on skills they are stronger than any other DDs, i wonder how your super duper party with 3 warriors with quadruple crit rate on every skill would do without that especially after... (read part 2)

8 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

1)You said something about MA.A tyrant 75 lvl with ++ weap- even me on 71 lvl destro - can insta a robe VERY EASY.So the whole point of MA goes to rubbish in this state.

(part 2) yes, and thats only because of already mentioned skill crit chance, u wanna see what happens if tyrant or glad doesnt make 1-2 crits on a guy? check how he tried to kill WC of TT at 1:15 (which u always make fun how weak they are and underleveled after so many months of playing here), he didnt land single crit and he couldnt do sh1t himself, so the time your party will actually need assisting, i guess u will be screwed

9 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

When you get hit with backfire/suspension as Tyrant, do you just auto attack enemies? Do you AFK for 30 seconds? Doesn't change much if you ask me. 

u dont stop for 30s, but u dont spam blast skills like usually, i would say some auto attacks would be on place with combination of hurricane assault or blaster to help other members, but yeah, i wouldnt go all in, also there are several debuffs which have same animation on your character

bonus: even after he said it 2-3 times that the mistake is not "rush" but having "zerk", u still couldnt get it (and dont come with "its just little bit more dmg from mages" when u used partly argument for BW light to get some M def vs mages from+3 MEN, and now u say 16% M def is "little bit more dmg")

PS: eventho rizos might have nitpicked some things, some of the things he was more than spot on

Edited by MoDoy

3 hours ago, ProGressive said:

most time i dont flame people except stiba. But that legiana post with avadon light on archer for farm... was some hilarious stuff ?

When you laugh you move your ears too?

4 hours ago, Poseidon said:

I know the answer, legiana sees some different ways to play archer that simple mortals doesnt know xD

You dont have opinion first participate in pvp then we talk.

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

So hard to agree that u were wrong?

I am not wrong, he is solo he needs weight limit for ss, and I aggreed too with PL set + box for ss.
Keep moving your ears.

3 minutes ago, Legiana said:

I am not wrong, he is solo he needs weight limit for ss, and I aggreed too with PL set + box for ss.
Keep moving your ears.

U are not wrong but u agreed that PL set+SS on box is better?

13 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

U are not wrong but u agreed that PL set+SS on box is better?

Progressive idiot dont go out of topic this was for monster's video, if you want to see what I answered, its on the other topic I wont repeat words I said on other topics for you, you are nobody to me I dont feel the need to explain anything not important with you.
All the crazy ppl here omg.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Legiana said:

You dont have opinion first participate in pvp then we talk.

Writes a guy that doesnt know how to use his brains. Just go away xD

14 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Writes a guy that doesnt know how to use his brains. Just go away xD

You are the one who's uninvited here so...

7 minutes ago, xXM0NsTeRXx said:

Rizo Remember that? ax0ax0a0xa0x00xa0xa0

2:39 Is it moskuito? Is it a fly? IT IS RIZOS!

Edited by Legiana

16 minutes ago, xXM0NsTeRXx said:

Rizo Remember that? ax0ax0a0xa0x00xa0xa0

Wow you rly searched for 1 year old fraps to show how you kill 60-65 lvl pr on mass pvp? Gz i guess and good fight :D. I even said that maybe its old player, cos i checked skill bar and its the same. And again you didnt use fist fury on pvp so its another proof that its same bad player :D