Sign in to follow this  
Bilbao

SoulMate PvP

1 hour ago, EMpoweR said:

those WuKong....10-12 hours exp a day and still bad :P

Good practice for retreating it seems.

Awesome video. Nice music too. I just wish I could hear game sounds, anyway to record it without Teamspeak too? Also someone buy this man a new PC. :P

P.S. I'd like to spend every morning with a cup of coffee and a good PvP video from our server. Let's all spend less time on forum PvP and more time in the editing room! 

4 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Good practice for retreating it seems.

Awesome video. Nice music too. I just wish I could hear game sounds, anyway to record it without Teamspeak too? Also someone buy this man a new PC. :P

P.S. I'd like to spend every morning with a cup of coffee and a good PvP video from our server. Let's all spend less time on forum PvP and more time in the editing room! 

Why i should put the game sounds? Don't be capricious mate :D

Just now, Bilbao said:

Why i should put the game sounds? Don't be capricious mate :D

How was I being capricious?

It's only a suggestion, I think it makes the video better.

Just now, HachiRoku said:

How was I being capricious?

It's only a suggestion, I think it makes the video better.

I think it is not better, btw i will check it the next time. ;)

Ty for your good words :)

26 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Nice video Little John !!

Tired fighting every(faking)day CHN .We need new crests 

Change prime 9_9

6 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Change prime 9_9

Careful what you wish for, you wouldn't want to go back to hugging GK all day long.

4 hours ago, weeeeD said:

Careful what you wish for, you wouldn't want to go back to hugging GK all day long.

Im dead serious. We have no competition in our prime, just do it. I can guarantee, we will not be the ones who will hug GK ;)

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, Psomo said:

nice music and nice fraps.. imho first 2 mins kinda useless, should not be in vid. anyway nice one. enjoyed!

I agree with you for the first one gank, wasn't good idea :/

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Im dead serious. We have no competition in our prime, just do it. I can guarantee, we will not be the ones who will hug GK ;)

Yeah ofc you will not hug Aden gk .You ll just log out and start talking at TS about changing Prime ...So lets  69 than fighting eachother

8 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Yeah ofc you will not hug Aden gk .You ll just log out and start talking at TS about changing Prime ...So lets  69 than fighting eachother

Of course, less talk and more action. Just change the prime and show us that you are the one who is right here instead of claiming it on forum. Nevertheless, I think your activity is a bit too low to survive in our, OOC, Anathema prime. ;)

8 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Of course, less talk and more action. Just change the prime and show us that you are the one who is right here instead of claiming it on forum. Nevertheless, I think your activity is a bit too low to survive in our, OOC, Anathema prime. ;)

Yeah ofc you are right ..You face everyday CHN zerg ...

20 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Yeah ofc you are right ..You face everyday CHN zerg ...

We face Brazilian zerg most of the times alone. Are CHN interested in LOA like us or you have free farm in heart? We wouldn't let you free farm. ;)

Edited by Myrtan

I wanted to see 9v9 with you @Myrtan , but Eulogist told me that you dont want, cause the most of you are all 71 lvl. That means you wont fight us even if we were at same prime?

Edited by Bilbao
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

We face Brazilian zerg most of the times alone. Are CHN interested in LOA like us or you have free farm in heart? We wouldn't let you free farm. ;)

You wouldnt let us farm?YOu WOULDNT LET US FARM?

Hahahahaha you make my Day dude 

2 minutes ago, Bilbao said:

I wanted to see 9v9 with you @Myrtan , but Eulogist told me that you dont want, cause the most of you are all 71 lvl. That means you wont fight us even if we were at same prime?

Ganking and set up 9 v 9 are two different things. If I was Eulogist, I would accept and lose with dignity. ;)

Just now, Myrtan said:

Ganking and set up 9 v 9 are two different things. If I was Eulogist, I would accept and lose with dignity. ;)

I'm actually speaking for 9v9 not for gank. Discuss it with Eulogist, you will not lose something more than a 0.50% B|

5 minutes ago, Bilbao said:

I'm actually speaking for 9v9 not for gank. Discuss it with Eulogist, you will not lose something more than a 0.50% B|

That's a not problem for me. Yeah I will try to convince him. 

15 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Change prime 9_9

Dude...
3 days ago our pt decided to stay up till your prime (aka till midnight CET)...Result?
Your pt PR (eventho you had second party literally 300 range from you), whiteaba and some anarchy wrecked, anathema at bloodies PR, another anathema PR...
So we abandoned ABG and went LOA...
Babyrage reloged (i know hes not on your side, chill)
Legiana reloged
Free passage till heart
Too bad AD want there, he would have fought for sure...

Now tell me more how we wont survive same prime with you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bilbao said:

Oxi re dildo :) Just told you that is pointless to fight before we reach 72 lvl at least because if we cant stun you with high success rate its already gg.. Anyway i already told to Kakar when i saw SM playing on our prime before 2 days to make a fight 9v9 but he told me that they already delogged the most of his pt to go sleep. OFC im open in any challenge and we can fight even now 9v9 if you want.. B|

30 minutes ago, Kure said:

Dude...
3 days ago our pt decided to stay up till your prime (aka till midnight CET)...Result?
Your pt PR (eventho you had second party literally 300 range from you), whiteaba and some anarchy wrecked, anathema at bloodies PR, another anathema PR...
So we abandoned ABG and went LOA...
Babyrage reloged (i know hes not on your side, chill)
Legiana reloged
Free passage till heart
Too bad AD want there, he would have fought for sure...

Now tell me more how we wont survive same prime with you.

You forgot to mention that San0 and his party with Kse and Koll relogged to when they saw you..