Sign in to follow this  
Bilbao

SoulMate PvP

Bla, bla, bla, Jungle bad players without dignity, botters, flamers, AD a clown, not caring for his own ally, looking only at his pofit. I can't even count how many Times I seen that statements in the forum Back then, when I was unlucky still in your "ally" I was believing about the part about AD, but when we joined this ally I realized what kind of guy he is. But I'm not gonna try to convince you, no matter how many facts I will say, you will still bitchtalk about AD. We don't regret at all that we teamed up with AD, he don't regret too. You were treating us like bunch of useless meatshields (except Jernalove) Yes, back then we were weak at some point. No activity, Perkunas fcking us in the ass everyday. When we demanded some kind of help with Perkunas, answer was always the same. You didn't even try to fight them... what we just saw as a sign of weakness. I rememeber Vigilance Times, when high levels guys never missed the opportunities to fck wars in the ass, yet still you cared only for your farm as a high levels here. If we stay in your funny ally, we would be dead clan by now cuz we can't play at the morning cuz of our jobs and other stuff, and we wouldn't get any help in the evenings/nights cuz both enemies. Decision of leaving was just a smart move. After we left what happened? People started to play again, we found guys for our CPs, we farmed and we grew stronger. As you can see from my or Eulogist videos many fights are just JF without ally help. We don't demand dickholding with us against every enemy, all we wanted you brainless tards TO FEEL LIKE WE HAVE REAL ALLY NOT SOME KIND OF JOKE
But your too big EGO brought to the situation that you lost couple of active CPs and you blame us for leaving your shithole without any future. I'm done here, you know what to do to prove ur words.  

Edited by Myrtan

33 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Dude, I have nothing against Asian SM, but you Greek pussies changed your prime to have the ability to farm while our prime never changed even in hard times. So please, stfu. Prove us how great are EU players from ur clan rather than pussying out in the mornings with chinesse who rarely visit LOA heart for fck sake. Action, moron, action ;)

On 7/30/2017 at 3:12 PM, Myrtan said:

We changed our prime, and again Mr. Rizo you say what is more convenient for you.

kappa, who wouldnt believe this guy and his words?

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

kappa, who wouldnt believe this guy and his words?

You just like Rizo saying what is more convenient for you. They changed their prime from. EU to Asian, and that is what I meant not changing it by one hour. /bsoe

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You just like Rizo saying what is more convenient for you. They changed their prime from. EU to Asian, and that is what I meant not changing it by one hour. /bsoe

by 1h, sure :D and they are holding this asian prime for soooo long, i dont even know if those guys actually had different prime back then, but even if, so did soil change prime from EU to NA back in the time to get free farm

one thing is doing something and second thing is changing facts however u need them in every second post and lie ;) guess which one u are

Edited by MoDoy

China never comes to loa guys. Free farm timezone. Unlike the currently super competitive EU timezone when enemies keep coming to hunt your ally.

BlqiwyL.jpg

OWbvbLk.jpg

14 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

by 1h, sure :D and they are holding this asian prime for soooo long, i dont even know if those guys actually had different prime back then, but even if, so did soil change prime from EU to NA back in the time to get free farm

one thing is doing something and second thing is changing facts however u need them in every second post and lie ;) guess which one u are

16 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Of course, less talk and more action. [...]

????????????? Im a bit confused in this topic

So is he liar or not? If he is, then where did he lie? #Question_of_the_day

Edited by Rizos

43 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

We were friend with NF guys from last year for reason. We met each other and play together for long time. i belive we had almost same prime from the start. So it s nonsense to say they have to change prime for exp. btw non of us talked shjt about AD to you when Jungle and OOC still "allied" with us ( indeed jungle wasnt ally because OOC rufused jungle, and OOC is the only 1 made war with jungle.) you belived it on your own from start and you are the most aggressive when it about AD and OOC so dont talk like we made him shjt on your eyes. And i bet you didnt know how sayomi argued and fought with OOC because of jungle ( 1 of the reason Made the broken ally more broken) 

Edited by Jerna
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jerna said:

We were friend with NF guys from last year for reason. We met each other and play together for long time. i belive we had almost same prime from the start. So it s nonsense to say they have to change prime for exp. btw non of us talked shjt about AD to you when Jungle and OOC still "allied" with us ( indeed jungle wasnt ally because OOC rufused jungle, and OOC is the only 1 made war with jungle.) you belived on your own from start and you are the most aggressive when it about AD and OOC so dont talk like we made him shjt on your eyes. And i bet you didnt know how sayomi argued and fought with OOC because of jungle ( 1 of the reason OOC part away with us)

Most of the days we play earlyer from your prime last 1.5 year but yes +  -  same prime from start 

find it funny how the guys who were complaining about numbers every post are talking on how they would zerg us down if we played in their prime 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

find it funny how the guys who were complaining about numbers every post are talking on how they would zerg us down if we played in their prime 

Myrciu.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

I can't even count how many Times I seen that statements in the forum Back then, when I was unlucky still in your "ally" I

lmfao, not that we care since it is a dead subject, but for everyone's information it was always Jungle and OOC shitting on each other on our pms every single day. Poor Sayo, Jerna, Fat, Jerry trying to sort things out just to get betrayed by both later.

But sure, let the kid try to re-write history just cuz they decided to hold di.. hands. Because apparently the problem between them was US? hahahah, bad SM/NF, bad bad.... N O    F U T U R E

Edited by weeeeD
  • Like 1

myrciu doesnt lie, he just trying to convince himself, still, smart move, if i were as smart as you, maybe something more funny could have happened, good luck with your path

Trying to call me a liar. interesting. When Vigilance was still around I don't remember that Sayomi party or RIBOS, or Cleef were playing in Asian prime, and some time after Soil left you still were with us in EU prime time. So why you call me a liar, when I speak the truth? Why you call me a liar, when OOC left ally. I saw many shit said from you about AD? Didn't you realize that, we stood a bit longer in this ally than AD? Im not saying about the Times when we fought with OOC, because back then we didn't leave the ally. Yes we had conflict with AD, but this is not the case. We left when your ally except Jernalove party didn't care for us having to face many Perkunas parties more than us with even high levels parties. Yes, you told us and we made agreement that we will start to farm in LOA, and guess how many days we were in this LOA? I tell you ONE! another days the excuse of the ally was "TODAY WE ARE INACTIVE" and when some people stopped to play and we faced the fact that we can lose one of our CP we left to Rebirth as that CP who wanted to quit suggested us. And maybe I was wrong about CHN not comming to LOA, because as far as I remember they weren't comming to LOA back then when I was playing with that ally and was all morning in LOA heart with archer party. I DONT BLAME ALL DRAMA TEAM, I BLAME THOSE EU PLAYERS WHO HAD THE LEVELS BUT INSTEAD OF HELPING US DIDN'T EVEN LOG, BUT WHEN WE LEFT TO REBIRTH, YOUR ALLY FOUND THE TIME TO GANK US IN OUR LATE PRIME, AND BEFORE DIDN'T EVEN COME. ONLY ONE PARTY THAT WAS HELPING US IN LATE EU PRIME WAS PARTY OF TYS0N WHO I THANK, AND ONE GUY CALLED KKTNXBYE WHO WAS WITH US IN TS AND ALSO IN PARTY FOR MANY DAYS AND HE KNOW ALL THE SITUATION AND CONVERSATIONS WE HAD.

Edited by Myrtan

27 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Trying to call me a liar. interesting. When Vigilance was still around I don't remember that Sayomi party or RIBOS, or Cleef were playing in Asian prime, and some time after Soil left you still were with us in EU prime time. So why you call me a liar, when I speak the truth? Why you call me a liar, when OOC left ally. I saw many shit said from you about AD? Didn't you realize that, we stood a bit longer in this ally than AD? Im not saying about the Times when we fought with OOC, because back then we didn't leave the ally. Yes we had conflict with AD, but this is not the case. We left when your ally except Jernalove party didn't care for us having to face many Perkunas parties more than us with even high levels parties. Yes, you told us and we made agreement that we will start to farm in LOA, and guess how many days we were in this LOA? I tell you ONE! another days the excuse of the ally was "TODAY WE ARE INACTIVE" and when some people stopped to play and we faced the fact that we can lose one of our CP we left to Rebirth as that CP who wanted to quit suggested us. And maybe I was wrong about CHN not comming to LOA, because as far as I remember they weren't comming to LOA back then when I was playing with that ally and was all morning in LOA heart with archer party. I DONT BLAME ALL DRAMA TEAM, I BLAME THOSE EU PLAYERS WHO HAD THE LEVELS BUT INSTEAD OF HELPING US DIDN'T EVEN LOG, BUT WHEN WE LEFT TO REBIRTH, YOUR ALLY FOUND THE TIME TO GANK US IN OUR LATE PRIME, AND BEFORE DIDN'T EVEN COME. ONLY ONE PARTY THAT WAS HELPING US IN LATE EU PRIME WAS PARTY OF TYS0N WHO I THANK, AND ONE GUY CALLED KKTNXBYE WHO WAS WITH US IN TS AND ALSO IN PARTY FOR MANY DAYS AND HE KNOW ALL THE SITUATION AND CONVERSATIONS WE HAD.

at least when AD left, he said straight to our faces that we were not in the same page so goodbye, but wtf are you doing here? you trying really hard to make impression that you left becoz some us FORCED you to do it, but no, no one fking force you anything, you leave due to your own insterests, you turned your back on ppl who tried to defend for you on many aspects, do you fking know how many times OOC wanted to crush your little JF ? Yes, right or left, you betrayed us, with a brighter future and higher price, still, smart move, but pls stop acting so mighty and innocent, you fking hypocrite, good luck. 

Edited by qloc01
  • Like 3

and pls, one more thing, dont even consider any kind of respect from us, you cant slap into other ppl's faces then expect "respect" still exists

Edited by qloc01

38 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

and pls, one more thing, dont even consider any kind of respect from us, you cant slap into other ppl's faces then expect "respect" still exists

Your ally friends slapped me and our clan in a face long ago, before I even started arguying with you. I Wonder why there is literally 0 drama between us and our current allies. Ah yes, most of tchem respected us, before we even joined (Rolan Party, Canito etc.) unlike our beloved ex allies who tried their best for us. ;) I proved Im not a liar, I admitted that I stated one thing wrong so I can finally gtfo of this conversation, it always end the same way. Waste of time...

Edited by Myrtan

16 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

it always end the same way. 

Yea, ends with everyone losing a few brain cells for reading your posts. 

• Like 2

Really idk what are you trying to do there @Myrtan.. We said many things on the past and we had many arguements.. Are you trying to repeat the forum fights and start bullshiting again? Do you compare your self with blackjack and rizos? Idk man what is your problem because its obvious you will never stop be a forum fighter.. About the 9v9 with SM its not the same ofc to change their prime and let them hunt us, you just set the time and the date and you pvp, thats all.. Please stop it..

1 minute ago, Capone said:

Really idk what are you trying to do there @Myrtan.. We said many things on the past and we had many arguements.. Are you trying to repeat the forum fights and start bullshiting again? Do you compare your self with blackjack and rizos? Idk man what is your problem because its obvious you will never stop be a forum fighter.. About the 9v9 with SM its not the same ofc to change their prime and let them hunt us, you just set the time and the date and you pvp, thats all.. Please stop it..

I hate to be called a liar when I speak the truth. And also, all people who take part in any flame fights are forum warriors. Also, many of our guys, so yeah we all are ;) 

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

I hate to be called a liar when I speak the truth.

i know 1 very simple way how to avoid being called liar, simply stop lying and always say truth ;)

19 hours ago, Myrtan said:

the mornings with chinesse who rarely visit LOA heart for fck sake. 

14 hours ago, Myrtan said:

And maybe I was wrong about CHN not comming to LOA, because as far as I remember they weren't comming to LOA

12 hours ago, Myrtan said:

I hate to be called a liar when I speak the truth. And also, all people who take part in any flame fights are forum warriors. Also, many of our guys, so yeah we all are ;) 

Just a one example

56 minutes ago, Rip said:

Just a one example

I admitted I was wrong, so what is ur problem? Seeking attention? 

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

I admitted I was wrong, so what is ur problem? Seeking attention? 

So why do you write such a bullshit if you are not sure? Only because u THINK that?