Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Going for a walk in BS...

Nice.

++ for small group PvP.

P.S. this mnbv001 will be the next 76 PR produced in 20 days out of the Chinese factory, I'm calling it.

P.P.S. what did that guy see at the end?! Cojira? I'm curious lol

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

that mnbv was farming wisp just some days ago lel :DD

I pk'd a PR with similar name this morning in FoM with Devil whatever China player nearby. Must have been mnbd002 lmao. They are pushing them out like clockwork. 

Edited by HachiRoku

Orfen lvl 3 is by far the most OP epic ever created.Even on GoD patches i dont think there is any similar like it.The whole ideology on epics is that they help you mostly for PvP (thats why on previous chronicles epics used to sell on Olympiad and territory jewels on territory wars; because they needed PvP to be gained and not PvE so their purpose was mostly that.
I think ncsoft made a terrible mistake on that.

8 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Orfen lvl 3 is by far the most OP epic ever created.Even on GoD patches i dont think there is any similar like it.The whole ideology on epics is that they help you mostly for PvP (thats why on previous chronicles epics used to sell on Olympiad and territory jewels on territory wars; because they needed PvP to be gained and not PvE so their purpose was mostly that.

nc soft was trying to change mana pots but they forgot that in l2 exists EE/SE

• Like 1

On the subject: nice soundtrack, nice destro play, nice hiding from FC on tree (these unfortunatelly dont always can hide you :( )

More funny that china never farmed epics but they have lvl3 full epic sets.

Bought for adena?

ebff38063b30af2bd2abaa79827a3fd3.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

On the subject: nice soundtrack, nice destro play, nice hiding from FC on tree (these unfortunatelly dont always can hide you :( )

More funny that china never farmed epics but they have lvl3 full epic sets.

Bought for adena?

ebff38063b30af2bd2abaa79827a3fd3.jpg

Ask Soil and his team

Edited by Legiana
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Legiana said:

Ask Soil and his team

I'm not the person who should prevent the violaton of server rules (RMT). And I don't care who have sold these epics. If the fact of the RMT exists for these epics -ppl should be punished.

@EMpoweR I dunno who was banned for rmt CH but i still see that china still use nightstalkers CH (cause "we like china guys" :D)

5 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

+
btw, when will we change group of PR from class change? if they did that way because of difficulty to get lvl, this class should be after mages group. 

• Like 4

just make no groups. with every update we will get them changed changed changed. what gives only aditional work for stuff which they have already enough.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rutra said:

btw, when will we change group of PR from class change? if they did that way because of difficulty to get lvl, this class should be after mages group. 

yes pls xD

4 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Well i like the part when legiana is a camera. The best part i'd say.

Sssshhh ppl that do not participate in pvps dont have opinion in pvp videos.
If I ever make a video in dion town I'll let you know.