Sign in to follow this  
Angkthar

Dwarf spoils

Good day Everyone,

my brother And me want to start on this server this weekend (played l2 when it game out in Korea And the first Year in europe).

want to know if it is worth it to start a dwarf spoiler For beter gear later on?

greets

Yes it is. Spoiler will help you to be equiped well. For my personal exp - my spoiler was bringing me 300k\hour from 15lvl, ~400k\hour from 21lvl, ~600-700k\hour from 36lvl, 700-900k\hour from 44to 48lvl, 900-1500k\hour 48-55lvl. All with SE(SO) box. Spoiling in FG(SoS) and BS on higher lvls even more profitable. I suggest you begin spoiler+se, later switch to sorc+sws (se+pp boxes) for making AOE duo. This way you will be self-sufficient.

Edited by kktnxbye

Hey thanks allot for the fast answer :)

I just read a bit on the forum but it isn;t allowed to dual box unless you pay for it? Can't i just login on 2 accounts? Or use my brothers account if he isn't online? 

1 hour ago, Angkthar said:

I just read a bit on the forum but it isn;t allowed to dual box unless you pay for it? Can't i just login on 2 accounts? Or use my brothers account if he isn't online? 

Only if you play with 2 PC.

2 hours ago, Angkthar said:

If you will do aoe duo, you will have enough adena to pay for PA (~since ABG farm approx). Otherwise - pc+laptop(for box is ok to have a slow one).