Sign in to follow this  
SolSol

getting pked for no reason

like the game is not already hard enough we play peacefully never pked anyone yet Chinese and Russian people pk you for absolutely no reason

i think we will leave the server and go find one without those two ethnicities they dont even want you to exit the town

Edited by SolSol

You live with it, or you pussy out. You think I wasn't been pked by them before? Welcome to the "Jungle" called L2

never in my life i got pked so many times for no reason , you have to stay there and die cause even if you hit back they all gonna hit you.

i met random pkers before but a whole nation wanting to kill you for no reason is too much.

all the best luck to the server we are packing dont wanna play with Chinese or Russians.

Edited by SolSol

1 minute ago, SolSol said:

never in my life i got pked so many times for no reason , you have to stay there and die cause even if you hit back they all gonna hit you.

all the best luck to the server we are packing dont wanna play with Chinese or Russians.

They control the server with their numbers, so can't really do anything about that. All you can do is, ask from WS enemies, to help you with them and join them on certain lvls? What levels are you guys?

6 minutes ago, SolSol said:

i was 54 and my friend 46 but dont ask names cause we already search for new server their disease will only grow

GL in the new server, too bad you didnt make it on this one

Edited by Myrtan

Yo started here kind of recently myself too. The PK thing is going to happen all the way to 75, clan tag or not. Best you can do is run around with a party, or write their name down (you will find out their mains eventually) and get revenge later. It's l2 classic, it's supposed to be frustrating. 

The cancer lies within l2classics garbage pk system, which ncsoft fixes in 2.5 or something ridiculously late.

NCSOFT knows it was a problem. 

They thought "wow lets just increase prices of pk scrolls in 2.0". Spoiler alert! It didnt work.

Then they decided to add a quest instead. Dunno if it helped. People hate questing in l2, so it probably did.

Edited by gfbot
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, gfbot said:

The cancer lies within l2classics garbage pk system, which ncsoft fixes in 2.5 or something ridiculously late.

here the pk system is sooo weak, too bad joyD deleted video how they got pk camped on skelth, enemies = 1x 50 lvl mage, 1x high lvl tyrant (in case they decide to flag), 1x high lvl BP

u pk 1 guy, let yourself get killed by tyrant, u dont have karma, get 90-95% ress from bishop, use pk scroll in the middle of EV, repeat, u dont have to go to stupid floran or other bullsh1ts, that u get bored after 2 times u visit there a day so u rather decide not to pk someone, also the thing they "fixed" pk issue, i heard after that good "fix" clearing pk was so hard they are already trying to find different way how to change it (not even 1 update passed and ppl are sooo against it)

3 hours ago, SolSol said:

i met random pkers before but a whole nation wanting to kill you for no reason is too much.

people can be happy we dont have anything similar to clan "Mordor" which was roaming on official classic servers, when your poor 40 lvl party gets ganged out of nowhere by full archer party 76+ with 1kk+ karma and 1000+ PKs on chars 

L2 was always this way. As Modoy said - tell thanks that unlike good old times(c1-c4) there is no PK clans on the server.

About "only ru&china ppl pk for no reason" - is pure bullsh1t.

All is fine with PK system. U can learn to log out. If you cant fight\run\log out - l2 is not for you.

btwthisis l2。most chn in ws ally most Russ  in Es ally . that's the only top allies in serve .yeh it's good idea u leave.can u tell me why they pk u .im chn but my secondary char have not. Been pked by no reason yet from any country 

everybody will kill you if u are a 'random' in top farm places... 
maybe you are not in wrong server, but in wrong game.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, rutra said:

and what u say about Manifest/Nosferatu pk random ppl and tell them its cuz they dont have WS tag?

oh wait that how ur Uncle Biz make the zerg

Edited by EMpoweR

3 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

and what u say about Manifest/Nosferatu pk random ppl and tell them its cuz they dont have WS tag?

OCHOBA, FEIDAL, Reaver's CP were doing this since 1.0 killing everybody in DV, Cruma while we were farming without soulshots, losing 10% and we are still here.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rutra said:

OCHOBA, FEIDAL, Reaver's CP were doing this since 1.0 killing everybody in DV, Cruma while we were farming without soulshots, losing 10% and we are still here.

I remember the days, both perkunas  and OOC ally ( pride+ES .....) were hunting us on DV because we werent 1 of them =)). We were just 48-50 lv and fought with the guys 55 lv+ ,unforgetable time 

Edited by Jerna
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, rutra said:

rightXD  neutral/random in top farm place must be killed. otherwise .whats the meaning of war clan in L2? war clan pvp with each other for top farm places  .and neutral/random enjoy top farm places lv up quckily and happy.......u are right he is in wrong gameXDDDDDDDDDDDD

43 minutes ago, 88262500 said:

rightXD  neutral/random in top farm place must be killed. otherwise .whats the meaning of war clan in L2? war clan pvp with each other for top farm places  .and neutral/random enjoy top farm places lv up quckily and happy.......u are right he is in wrong gameXDDDDDDDDDDDD

if empty map in forrest of mirrors with no body around and partying with a friend is top farming spot then ok

got to love how some people manipulate things in the forums  you write an untold story and reply to it lol

Edited by SolSol

1 hour ago, 88262500 said:

You literally missing the fact that your ally's levels 70+ of CHN, NOSFE, TT, Manifest even visiting EV, FOM etc. to mock with people. If they flag they get killed, if not guys pking them/stunning on mobs. Don't excuse high lvl handless players that they fighting for the spot, if they gather few ppl 70+ to gank low lvl places.  So bring your invalid argument out of this conversation. 

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

1. U must say big thx our enemies, cause they are hiding rats exping in randoms clan, after hit higher lvl they go to their official clans.

2. MMORPG is about parties and clans, if u are solo players, u can go on Skleth and exp full pt with makro "oficcial bot" and talk about your news in The Sims.

3.JungleJoker attackt again? :D Tell me how randoms ppl TT were killing in EV. I want read your funny story again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

1. U must say big thx our enemies, cause they are hiding rats exping in randoms clan, after hit higher lvl they go to their official clans.

2. MMORPG is about parties and clans, if u are solo players, u can go on Skleth and exp full pt with makro "oficcial bot" and talk about your news in The Sims.

3.JungleJoker attackt again? :D Tell me how randoms ppl TT were killing in EV. I want read your funny story again.

Don't try to fool anybody, he went there for your high lvl WC/OL. In that place you retard he wouldn't be flagged because he can one hit everyone. Many ppl proved how you act like scum for lower lvl guys with screens. No one believe you clown.. 

3 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Don't try to fool anybody, he went there for your high lvl WC/OL. In that place you retard he wouldn't be flagged because he can one hit everyone. Many ppl proved how you act like scum for lower lvl guys with screens. No one believe you clown.. 

Where did i said that he killing low chars? I post screen where others can see how loosers u are, that we go hunt enemies buffers to Elven ruins. I exp there 4-18lvl. :D

And i want read again your funny stories, how TT going to EV killing neutral players. Yes, i mean your epics chars. xD 

Your stupidity is unlimited. ;)