Sign in to follow this  
SolSol

getting pked for no reason

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Where did i said that he killing low chars? I post screen where others can see how loosers u are, that we go hunt enemies buffers to Elven ruins. I exp there 4-18lvl. :D

And i want read again your funny stories, how TT going to EV killing neutral players. Yes, i mean your epics chars. xD 

Your stupidity is unlimited. ;)

Lmao, TT calling us loser clan 9_9

You came to EV to kill our epic chars first with archer level 69 + some other. What happened? You died like a bitch to 40-50 range level nukers, so you took couple of high lvl guys + some Nosferatu with you to stun some random tank with mobs who was in pt with us, and kill our pt. Mby this is the reason you started a tank? So you will have izi class to play in both pvp and pve because you clearly sucked as archer. But wait, you suck as tank too... http://l2classic.club/forum/topic all info here. ;)

Edited by Myrtan

there is always some reason to pk, u know, some people might enjoy it to mess other people game, not everybody is same

3 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Lmao, TT calling us loser clan 9_9

You came to EV to kill our epic chars first with archer level 69 + some other. What happened? You died like a bitch to 40-50 range level nukers, so you took couple of high lvl guys + some Nosferatu with you to stun some random tank with mobs who was in pt with us, and kill our pt. Mby this is the reason you started a tank? So you will have izi class to play in both pvp and pve because you clearly sucked as archer. But wait, you suck as tank too... http://l2classic.club/forum/topic all info here. ;)

Amazing story. You are truly Queen of lies xD

1. I came there, because our archer Traut from academy +-50lvl was killed some random pt in EV. He ask me on help.

2. Everyone know how lvl u need on mages with CDLs and how CDL work, its about nukers 40-50lvls, we can see on your screens that your char have learned CDL. 

3. We were 3 and we havent idea about guy from Nosferatu, we meet him on 1/2 on the road on spot.

4. Yes, we kill your epics chars for 4% , stop your farm and u start cry on forum as little babies xD.

5. Im so suck player. I just have all what i want. :( Friendly ally, good CH and amazing epic jewel. 

Dont use lies on me if u are so stupid. It cant work here boy.

8 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Don't try to fool anybody, he went there for your high lvl WC/OL. In that place you retard he wouldn't be flagged because he can one hit everyone. Many ppl proved how you act like scum for lower lvl guys with screens. No one believe you clown.. 

What's the purpose of Lv up?pvp pk low Lv enemy.what is enemy ?anyone want to take ur right to farm is enemy  .otherwise let stay in lv1 and pvp with lv1.l2 is a pvp game and have its system to protect low Lv pked by high Lv .so  when u weak .work hard .it's a 15more years old game .each one know how it works .anything sounds good  is just a joke. Pvp pk talking big are what l2 have 

On 8/4/2017 at 11:17 PM, SolSol said:

like the game is not already hard enough we play peacefully never pked anyone yet Chinese and Russian people pk you for absolutely no reason

i think we will leave the server and go find one without those two ethnicities they dont even want you to exit the town

You will not find L2 server without Russians and Chinese. This is the best classic server that you will find. good luck crying in another server.

And if you pked so what? dont you know that this is a game? omg god with you people. pk damaged your ego or something? is there any deeper issue? 

Edited by eXistenZ

On 04.08.2017 at 11:25 PM, SolSol said:

never in my life i got pked so many times for no reason , you have to stay there and die cause even if you hit back they all gonna hit you.

i met random pkers before but a whole nation wanting to kill you for no reason is too much.

all the best luck to the server we are packing dont wanna play with Chinese or Russians.

Haha, lol. Pray that Mordor clan didnt find you there :D

6 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Haha, lol. Pray that Mordor clan didnt find you there :D

i dont see any difference between Mordor and Chinese they kill you just because you try to level up

22 hours ago, SolSol said:

if empty map in forrest of mirrors with no body around and partying with a friend is top farming spot then ok

got to love how some people manipulate things in the forums  you write an untold story and reply to it lol

if u farm in empty spots,here are how to avoid been pked ,1dont join clan which seems neatual ,just make a clan with ur friends 2 if high Lv pk u.dont hit back .let them turn red.3just make a list of enemy. Don't abuse .more talking more trouble 4high Lv need more time to clean their pk than u farm back ur death .

1 hour ago, SolSol said:

i dont see any difference between Mordor and Chinese they kill you just because you try to level up

I actually know where you are coming from here. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel I promise. Get some levels, then hunt random China players, watch them scramble to log their boxes every 15 minutes you show up, FeelsGoodMan.

Solsol.... this is lineage... and its no the quest that stops a pk. If someone want to pk he will pk. You want to play lineage; this is it. We all passed from this.. we all got killed pkd again and again.

You need to find some clan or change spot or make some friends or fight back. Chinas are xp whores if they die they will never come back. Leaving a game and the best classic server for this reason is stupid.

9 hours ago, SolSol said:

You are a criminal

7 hours ago, Naitrino said:

Solsol.... this is lineage... and its no the quest that stops a pk. If someone want to pk he will pk. You want to play lineage; this is it. We all passed from this.. we all got killed pkd again and again.

You need to find some clan or change spot or make some friends or fight back. Chinas are xp whores if they die they will never come back. Leaving a game and the best classic server for this reason is stupid.

i guess  .es? dont leave bs and zerg in loa when 3-4 76lv dagger arround plz.btw .we actually have some bad guy who like pk all country people including chinese.clan named:nobless,and alwatys pretend to be wukong /fun crest. they are shi t.dont exp .only for killing newbie..and stop abusing a country .or tell me where are u from??which poor country in whichh ur girl need to sell pXXX for adena or caash?(do u like word like this?)

I am from Greece, clan SoulMate. Noone can talk for us about zerk you may understand why... We are 1 clan vs all server atm. My clan and in the past my "side" never pk random people like that and especially low lvl people. Our Girls dont need to sell their body for whatever nop. And the "xp whore" that you probably didnt like me telling is not refering to women i just use the word. All people know the expresion "Chinese Farmers" its not really a flame .. And we all know who is the top farmer in servers :D and in this server as well but we change the whole post idea now.
This newcomer doesnt like beeing pkd every time and whoever noobs do it should stop. Or at least go try pk their lvls.

If a guy cry about pk in l2, game, i would pk him even more. Ppl usually pk others to have more mobs to farm on the spot or when they think you are enemy twink or in clan which they dont like. So they have reason

7 hours ago, Naitrino said:

I am from Greece, clan SoulMate. Noone can talk for us about zerk you may understand why... We are 1 clan vs all server atm. My clan and in the past my "side" never pk random people like that and especially low lvl people. Our Girls dont need to sell their body for whatever nop. And the "xp whore" that you probably didnt like me telling is not refering to women i just use the word. All people know the expresion "Chinese Farmers" its not really a flame .. And we all know who is the top farmer in servers :D and in this server as well but we change the whole post idea now.
This newcomer doesnt like beeing pkd every time and whoever noobs do it should stop. Or at least go try pk their lvls.

sry for abusing u .if the word xp whore is not  that mean..we clan also never pk random people either. i sugest  newcomer dont join other clan ,just make a clan with friends.

ps: dont hit back when high lv pk low Lv is a good idea ....lv70+ pked in mirror  with 50lv...we know we can easily farm 20%exp-25% in mirror each hour.. and 70+lv have to clean PK in bs .it will take him 5mins ...and move to FL town .it takes 5 mins too ..totally  10mins at least . 

5 hours ago, Naitrino said:

I never flame i think :) i am kind player!

So after all this talk mr solsol did you stay or leave server? Hope you stay..

hope he leaves, we already have @Ryok to cry about pks here, no need second guy to be fair

6 hours ago, Naitrino said:

I never flame i think :) i am kind player!

So after all this talk mr solsol did you stay or leave server? Hope you stay..

we left m8 but we where just two people, no reason to play when the strongest clans behave like that 

we go find better communities , random pkers are ok but whole powerful clans just pking everyone for no reason already shows where the servers is heading to

good luck to you and the server

15 minutes ago, SolSol said:

we left m8 but we where just two people, no reason to play when the strongest clans behave like that 

we go find better communities , random pkers are ok but whole powerful clans just pking everyone for no reason already shows where the servers is heading to

good luck to you and the server

Go search for another game, not another server. Just my 5 cents.

Just now, Rizos said:

Go search for another game, not another server. Just my 5 cents.

L2 Goddess Of Destruction should be good. There is no pvp/pk at all

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rip said:

L2 Goddess Of Destruction should be good. There is no pvp/pk at all

lol why you want to play Lineage 2? there are tons of games without pvp/pk...