Sign in to follow this  
Capone

Botters VS some ugly red crests..

Goddamn that was sweet. Nice close group fights and the 1 vs. 2 archers... I don't care what people say about glads, that was awesome.

Most importantly the extra editing you do goes a long way, it is definitely appreciated.

Not trying to kiss your ass but that's the best video I've seen on here yet, MoDoy's solo PvP video is up there too. I would say the same if you were Chinese or Perkunas, or SM.

Edited by HachiRoku
more appropriate phrasing
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Goddamn that was sweet. Nice close group fights and the 1 vs. 2 archers... I don't care what people say about glads, that was awesome.

Most importantly the extra editing you do goes a long way, it is definitely appreciated.

Not trying to kiss your ass but that's the best video I've seen on here yet, MoDoy's solo PvP video is up there too. I would say the same if you were Chinese or Perkunas, or SM.

Archers are izi for glads, I have video in my channel where I kill 4 in one fraps but 2 at once like Eulo ^.- All -4
check 1:22
Lionheart <3

Edited by Myrtan

@Myrtan

Yes, I've seen your videos mate. I enjoy them too. Just that one vs. 4 archers, still impressive, but you are 69 and @ SoS, the archers are on port, not quite so far away. 

Archers are easy for gladiator's I know, but 2 v.1 vs other high level that already have massive range on you is far more risky I think, even if banana stun has high land rate.

Also yeah, lionheart OP :P

20 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

@Myrtan

Yes, I've seen your videos mate. I enjoy them too. Just that one vs. 4 archers, still impressive, but you are 69 and @ SoS, the archers are on port, not quite so far away. 

Archers are easy for gladiator's I know, but 2 v.1 vs other high level that already have massive range on you is far more risky I think, even if banana stun has high land rate.

Also yeah, lionheart OP :P

These archers who are present in the video were not that many levels behind, we were just pvping in SOS back then with them. These were the Times, when Rebirth was still allied to Wicked Sick, so they had all their free time to farm everyday. The last PR was full epic cuz guy RMTed high ;)

Edited by Myrtan

16 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

These archers who are present in the video were not that many levels behind, we were just pvping in SOS back then with them. These were the Times, when Rebirth was still allied to Wicked Sick, so they had all their free time to farm everyday. The last PR was full epic cuz guy RMTed high ;)

Ah. Ok. I didn't know all that. I take back what I said then. What I really meant to say is:

"Stopped watching during 2 vs. 1 archer fight... come on only two archers?! Are you even using both hands?!" :P

Edited by HachiRoku

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

You forgot to mention "without dignity" 9_9

LIKE.png

17 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Ah. Ok. I didn't know all that. I take back what I said then. What I really meant to say is:

"Stopped watching during 2 vs. 1 archer fight... come on only two archers?! Are you even using both hands?!" :P

Bruh, for me full parties aren't a problem #BestGladiAfrica 9_9

Edited by Myrtan

Nice fraps, bro! And great songs also. I hate when ppl choose some deathmetal or smth to play.

That was rly nice to watch. Gz!

18951346_1361612253920204_3720415439071601577_n.jpg

Edited by rhaegar
  • Like 1

Guess Fraps is better for taking videos. Funny moment "I wanna kill that archer no matter what" :D - could fck up your pt and all pvp.

Lucky bastard, got phoenix already...

• Like 2

is 7 DD party new setup? also the 1vs2, i wouldnt expect gladi to lose it at average situation, maybe vs 2 PRs (even then would be kinda hard because of 1 min UE with 40% skill evasion), however u survived it with 800 HP, not to say 4/7 of your skills were critical

i will say gj once i will see your party rolling after the warrior skills are fixed and u will show some nice fight ;) 

that red crest does look pretty godawful.

i know jungle has a bunch of r tards in it, but id gladly tag up with that blue tag over that red tag any day. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gfbot said:

that red crest does look pretty godawful.

i know jungle has a bunch of r tards in it, but id gladly tag up with that blue tag over that red tag any day. 

We luv u 2:x 69

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

is 7 DD party new setup? also the 1vs2, i wouldnt expect gladi to lose it at average situation, maybe vs 2 PRs (even then would be kinda hard because of 1 min UE with 40% skill evasion), however u survived it with 800 HP, not to say 4/7 of your skills were critical

i will say gj once i will see your party rolling after the warrior skills are fixed and u will show some nice fight ;) 

So explain me why majority of the server play Mages. And I wonder if you said the same when many of ur friends rerolled to PR because of broken fatal counter? We had many problems with making successful CP, because most supports desired Mage party and now we have benefit because of our patience. We have 5 DDS for effective farm in kariks, but when we have slot we taking others to our party. No matter what you say, how you excuse we have skill here and we do very good job in the server. Once, you understimated us and now? ;)

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

So explain me why majority of the server play Mages. And I wonder if you said the same when many of ur friends rerolled to PR because of broken fatal counter? We had many problems with making successful CP, because most supports desired Mage party and now we have benefit because of our patience. We have 5 DDS for effective farm in kariks, but when we have slot we taking others to our party. No matter what you say, how you excuse we have skill here and we do very good job in the server. Once, you understimated us and now? ;)

let me explain u one thing, PR DOESNT have broken FC, its called FIXED, but it was other way around, i had ppl play PR before FC was even worth to be casted, unlike your gladiator which got nerfs like 3-4 times until now because they had bug boosted skills (also if u really want to know it, i can quote san0 when he said there were >>>9<<< total class changes to PR and 3 class changes from PR first month after FC was fixed, so idk what u are talking about)

why most people prefer mages? because they are easiest and most comfortable to xp and people would probably get cancer xping archers 1 by 1 (ehm, ehm, maybe not bottaki), thats why

also if u think killing like that is "skill", then tell me what will happen once your dps drops by 50% on gladi, because instead of every second skill crit u will do 800 blaster or 1200 TSS ;) but i guess u will wake up once it hits u

18 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

let me explain u one thing, PR DOESNT have broken FC, its called FIXED, but it was other way around, i had ppl play PR before FC was even worth to be casted, unlike your gladiator which got nerfs like 3-4 times until now because they had bug boosted skills (also if u really want to know it, i can quote san0 when he said there were >>>9<<< total class changes to PR and 3 class changes from PR first month after FC was fixed, so idk what u are talking about)

why most people prefer mages? because they are easiest and most comfortable to xp and people would probably get cancer xping archers 1 by 1 (ehm, ehm, maybe not bottaki), thats why

also if u think killing like that is "skill", then tell me what will happen once your dps drops by 50% on gladi, because instead of every second skill crit u will do 800 blaster or 1200 TSS ;) but i guess u will wake up once it hits u

Watch my video and see that we facing more numerous fighter + mage mixed parties these times. When it comes to fire power Mage parties take the lead. And I doubt with even 3 sonic focus + triple slash I will make 1200 from TSS. 

Edited by Myrtan

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Warriors to be nerfed more? Isn't enough that when they outrun their enemy if enemy runs back they can't attack him with basic hits and just folowing like idiots?
Why tanks have aura?
Why mages critical hit so many times when it should be lower?
Why people with 55+ con full buff resistant get stunned easier while archers with 16 con resist?
Why people with high evasion get hit by basic attacks of ppl with -15 dex almost anytime and archers with full dex miss on tanks?
Why str isnt increasing critical damage?
Man there are many things to be fixed but you always mention the ones fitting you better (maybe you are a lawyer in real life? dont know)

BTW my condolences for losing the crown to Rizos.
Dont be dissapointed Im sure you can be King Julien once more.
kingjulien.jpg

Edited by Legiana
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Watch my video and see that we facing more numerous fighter + mage mixed parties these times. When it comes to fire power Mage parties take the lead. And I doubt with even 3 sonic focus + triple slash I will make 1200 from TSS. 

doesnt change thing i said before ;) u will see how huge difference will happen after gladi and tyrant will lose their skill crit chance, there wont be people saying "tyrant 75 can solo burst someone" 

9 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Warriors to be nerfed more? Isn't enough that when they outrun their enemy if enemy runs back they can't attack him with basic hits and just folowing like idiots?
Why tanks have aura?
Why mages critical hit so many times when it should be lower?
Why people with 55+ con full buff resistant get stunned easier while archers with 16 con resist?
Why people with high evasion get hit by basic attacks of ppl with -15 dex almost anytime and archers with full dex miss on tanks?
Why str isnt increasing critical damage?
Man there are many things to be fixed but you always mention the ones fitting you better (maybe you are a lawyer in real life? dont know)

warriors nerfed more? again wrong use of word, its not nerfed, but fixed, but ok, dont expect u to understand
because its their role skill
they actually dont crit more than they should, feel free to test it yourself and compare with official if u dont believe me
first of all, CON shouldnt affect stun at all, at our server it does and there is noticable difference between stunning 55+ con guy and 16 con archer, but the other way around as u described it
i dont even bother saying how DEX affecting accuracy is so minimal because of how **** up evasion works on classic (yes, classic, not our server, but general, thats why u saw daggers and archers running in heavy armors)
str is increasing critical damage, but not directly, but in more subtle way as increasing normal damage, thus critical from that damage will be also higher

anything else i could help u with mr legiana of empty words?

31 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

doesnt change thing i said before ;) u will see how huge difference will happen after gladi and tyrant will lose their skill crit chance, there wont be people saying "tyrant 75 can solo burst someone" 

warriors nerfed more? again wrong use of word, its not nerfed, but fixed, but ok, dont expect u to understand
because its their role skill
they actually dont crit more than they should, feel free to test it yourself and compare with official if u dont believe me
first of all, CON shouldnt affect stun at all, at our server it does and there is noticable difference between stunning 55+ con guy and 16 con archer, but the other way around as u described it
i dont even bother saying how DEX affecting accuracy is so minimal because of how **** up evasion works on classic (yes, classic, not our server, but general, thats why u saw daggers and archers running in heavy armors)
str is increasing critical damage, but not directly, but in more subtle way as increasing normal damage, thus critical from that damage will be also higher

anything else i could help u with mr legiana of empty words?

Yeah you are full of trash.
Go test them and then come and say that to me with proof.
Oh no mentioniing about ppl running behind like idiots and cant hit the enemy that runs slower?
But ofc! you cant say anything about that because you like it as an archer.

Edited by Legiana

16 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Yeah you are full of trash.
Go test them and then come and say that to me with proof.
Oh no mentioniing about ppl running behind like idiots and cant hit the enemy that runs slower?
But ofc! you cant say anything about that because you like it as an archer.

i guess u are same species with kingbottaki, who tried to persuade me how stun is bugged as well, took me 2 mins and 7 stun shots in coliseum to prove him how wrong he is, but thats none of my business ;) and unlike u, i tested many things and compared them with official info, sooo 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i guess u are same species with kingbottaki, who tried to persuade me how stun is bugged as well, took me 2 mins and 7 stun shots in coliseum to prove him how wrong he is, but thats none of my business ;) and unlike u, i tested many things and compared them with official info, sooo 

I am sure you are not a trustworthy source. :)
When it comes to what I say and I never get a clear answer from gms that explains a lot to me.

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

let me explain u one thing, PR DOESNT have broken FC, its called FIXED,

Let me explain u one thing, if something is made equal to offi it doesnt make the thing right.

If we have 900-range skill which can 1 shot robes and 2 shot tanks (with lowered HP) - it's not right.

"dont expect u to understand"(C)Modoy

It's your brain is FIXED, not FC.