Sign in to follow this  
Capone

Botters VS some ugly red crests..

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

Let me explain u one thing, if something is made equal to offi it doesnt make the thing right.

If we have 900-range skill which can 1 shot robes and 2 shot tanks (with lowered HP) - it's not right.

"dont expect u to understand"(C)Modoy

It's your brain is FIXED, not FC.

The fatal is strong but ours here in this server is 100% strange I can confirm it.

5 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Let me explain u one thing, if something is made equal to offi it doesnt make the thing right.

If we have 900-range skill which can 1 shot robes and 2 shot tanks (with lowered HP) - it's not right.

ok, lets assume none of the chars have castle CP (because with castle cp u could survive FC on mage), so lets take legianas char as example, 70 lvl PR, it has 1100 CP, lets say PR doesnt go full retard 1 HP, but lets say 30% of HP, that would leave him on ~ 1500 HP

cannot mage make that dmg in 1 nuke? cannot u one shot him back? not to say u probably can cast 2 spells before he finishes FC (especially when someone plays with delb :D ), so where is the problem? high profit, high risk, u dont have to tell me i wont understand, i played against PRs

13 minutes ago, Legiana said:

I am sure you are not a trustworthy source. :)
When it comes to what I say and I never get a clear answer from gms that explains a lot to me.

your last report topic was that atk speed of bows is wrong, proved wrong by cyane right away, next thing u were defending that blunt had some weird ass hidden passive and should have crit dmg boost compared to sword, which was also proved wrong, i wouldnt wonder on your place why gms dont answer u anymore, coz what u are saying is plain stupid and not even worth checking, coz its probably taken out of ass ;) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ok, lets assume none of the chars have castle CP (because with castle cp u could survive FC on mage), so lets take legianas char as example, 70 lvl PR, it has 1100 CP, lets say PR doesnt go full retard 1 HP, but lets say 30% of HP, that would leave him on ~ 1500 HP

cannot mage make that dmg in 1 nuke? cannot u one shot him back? not to say u probably can cast 2 spells before he finishes FC (especially when someone plays with delb :D ), so where is the problem? high profit, high risk, u dont have to tell me i wont understand, i played against PRs

your last report topic was that atk speed of bows is wrong, proved wrong by cyane right away, next thing u were defending that blunt had some weird ass hidden passive and should have crit dmg boost compared to sword, which was also proved wrong, i wouldnt wonder on your place why gms dont answer u anymore, coz what u are saying is plain stupid and not even worth checking, coz its probably taken out of ass ;) 

Now I will call you malaka because I asked for the attack speed not reported it.

9 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Now I will call you malaka because I asked for the attack speed not reported it.

good, so next time put it in right section, not "report" section but "i need help"

11 hours ago, rhaegar said:

Nice fraps, bro! And great songs also. I hate when ppl choose some deathmetal or smth to play.

That was rly nice to watch. Gz!

18951346_1361612253920204_3720415439071601577_n.jpg

Much appreciate bro!

10 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Guess Fraps is better for taking videos. Funny moment "I wanna kill that archer no matter what" :D - could fck up your pt and all pvp.

Lucky bastard, got phoenix already...

That little bastard was anoying enough so i decided to go kick his ass no matter what.. :D Im not lucky at all.. Already spent more than 35kk to get that god damn awsome phoenix and become a Paladiator. Paladiator is OP btw he is criticaly strikes with almost every casting skill! ;)

10 hours ago, MoDoy said:

is 7 DD party new setup? also the 1vs2, i wouldnt expect gladi to lose it at average situation, maybe vs 2 PRs (even then would be kinda hard because of 1 min UE with 40% skill evasion), however u survived it with 800 HP, not to say 4/7 of your skills were critical

i will say gj once i will see your party rolling after the warrior skills are fixed and u will show some nice fight ;) 

-The party has 5 DD setup, SwS, EE, BP, WC and BD BOX.
-Archers are unable to kill a Gladi (you notice that already everytime you meet me on the battlefield :D) but on the current sittuation i was fighting with 2 archers (higher lvl than me) on the max distances and with FC included already 4k DMG the first shot it wasn't so much easy as you think.
-Im not gonna explain you why i crit so often and let your mind making thoughts. Maybe iam a GM boosted Gladi.. :D You dont mind ha? You already playing with +12 +12+12 ;)
You will see in a small movie that im goin to upload tonight what i mean by crits to make you stop thinking that is matter of luck and the crit chance is broken..
-When you think that is everything fixed and you are ready for some nice fights like you said, im here pm me any time..

And stop crying about gladies and warriors in general! The most of you guys crying how broken are gladiators and you cant realize that they are the most useless chars on mass fights and specialy against your stupid zerg.. To play efficiently a gladiator in a mass fight requires high lvl of skill and brain but still quiet useless against mages / archers / tanks.

12 minutes ago, Capone said:

-The party has 5 DD setup, SwS, EE, BP, WC and BD BOX.
-Archers are unable to kill a Gladi (you notice that already everytime you meet me on the battlefield :D) but on the current sittuation i was fighting with 2 archers (higher lvl than me) on the max distances and with FC included already 4k DMG the first shot it wasn't so much easy as you think.
-Im not gonna explain you why i crit so often and let your mind making thoughts. Maybe iam a GM boosted Gladi.. :D You dont mind ha? You already playing with +12 +12+12 ;)
You will see in a small movie that im goin to upload tonight what i mean by crits to make you stop thinking that is matter of luck and the crit chance is broken..
-When you think that is everything fixed and you are ready for some nice fights like you said, im here pm me any time..
And stop crying about gladies and warriors in general! The most of you guys crying how broken are gladiators and you cant realize that they are the most useless chars on mass fights and specialy against your stupid zerg.. To play efficiently a gladiator in a mass fight requires high lvl of skill and brain but still quiet useless against mages / archers / tanks.

- first 2 pvps are 7 DDs setup, next is 6 DD
- wow, still talking about that one fight when u ditched mass fight and went for me, not to say if i had same buffs as u had in that fight u would probably run out of mana and wouldnt kill me, coz i am pretty sure i havent met u any other time (oh, except the time u were in tunnel and u run away from me and ended in relog, excusing yourself "hurr durr i am w/o mp and have karma, i rather not try my luck") ;) 
- if u really think gladi crit rate is not broken, feel free to reread the topic

after this gets fixed, i will freely accept 1vs1 with you, until then u can shout how good you are and still pretend everything is working correctly as u think

Edited by MoDoy

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

- first 2 pvps are 7 DDs setup, next is 6 DD
- wow, still talking about that one fight when u ditched mass fight and went for me, not to say if i had same buffs as u had in that fight u would probably run out of mana and wouldnt kill me, coz i am pretty sure i havent met u any other time (oh, except the time u were in tunnel and u run away from me and ended in relog, excusing yourself "hurr durr i am w/o mp and have karma, i rather not try my luck") ;) 
- if u really think gladi crit rate is not broken, feel free to reread the topic

after this gets fixed, i will freely accept 1vs1 with you, until then u can shout how good you are and still pretend everything is working correctly as u think

-And who told you that was our CP setup and not a random party with 7 DD?
-Come on man everytime i meet you outside you run and relog.. You are trying to tell us about that time when i had 7 PK on me, burning all my MP on mobs in the BS tunnel trying to clear karma fast and you was trying to fight me? Really now how i was suppose to fight you? With auto attacks only? I think you smarter than your loving friend rizos, dont try to get rediculus like him.. :D I told you man when you feel strong and your boner reach the 4.5cm feel free to pm me and fight with my Paladiator.. ;)

1 minute ago, Capone said:

-And who told you that was our CP setup and not a random party with 7 DD?
-Come on man everytime i meet you outside you run and relog.. You are trying to tell us about that time when i had 7 PK on me, burning all my MP on mobs in the BS tunnel trying to clear karma fast and you was trying to fight me? Really now how i was suppose to fight you? With auto attacks only? I think you smarter than your loving friend rizos, dont try to get rediculus like him.. :D I told you man when you feel strong and your boner reach the 4.5cm feel free to pm me and fight with my Paladiator.. ;)

- who was talking about CP setup? i was not commenting your cp, but your video, thats why i asked if 7 DD party is new meta (and i explained why)
- as i said, we met once at the tree u put into video and one time at tunnel, but u know, cannot really say its not true because since we havent met outside, that means everytime u found me i relogged (which equals in total of 0 relogs on my side)

as i said, once skill crit rate will go to 9-10% instead of 40% as it should, then we can talk about arranging 1vs1

2 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

wondering how the server will be if 10% of CN players know how to play pvp ... 

I wonder how server will be on christmass if there wont be 2.0 yet.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

@MoDoy This is not a request.Its an ORDER soldier of forum.

wait, i know u have mandatory army in greece, but do they brainwash u there and try to tell u that u are something more? sorry, jump on your botmobilr and crawl back to your botcave

NaNaNaNaNa, Botman!

8 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Qq more

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wait, i know u have mandatory army in greece, but do they brainwash u there and try to tell u that u are something more? sorry, jump on your botmobilr and crawl back to your botcave

NaNaNaNaNa, Botman!

If brainwash means that you know how to use real firearm-secure your borders from mongolians and love your nation then yes im the most brainwashed guy here.Compared to you that the only think he know to do in his life is to be a forum fighter behind a monitor and say whatever he wants without any impact to him.Keep hating me cause of my nationality.Proud for my nation - my history and you are a zero compared to that.
About bottaki part.i expose your party with videos+ screens and you had a proven boy botting.So shut it and dont answer me at all.

2 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

If brainwash means that you know how to use real firearm-secure your borders from mongolians and love your nation then yes im the most brainwashed guy here.Compared to you that the only think he know to do in his life is to be a forum fighter behind a monitor and say whatever he wants without any impact to him.Keep hating me cause of my nationality.Proud for my nation - my history and you are a zero compared to that.
About bottaki part.i expose your party with videos+ screens and you had a proven boy botting.So shut it and dont answer me at all.

its funny how u try to tell how i bash greeks and how i hate only because of nationality, yet u say "secure borders from mongolians" :D maybe instead of 1 year of army they should put u to school and teach a bit of geography, if greek ancestors would look at what greece has become right now, they would adapt to new word "facepalm" really fast
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.j

ps: u didnt expose anything, not to say "my party" coz i dont have party since end of september and i am solo player, but u can still pretend u have something on me clueless boi

Edited by MoDoy

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

its funny how u try to tell how i bash greeks and how i hate only because of nationality, yet u say "secure borders from mongolians" :D maybe instead of 1 year of army they should put u to school and teach a bit of geography, if greek ancestors would look at what greece has become right now, they would adapt to new word "facepalm" really fast

ps: u didnt expose anything, not to say "my party" coz i dont have party since end of september and i am solo player, but u can still pretend u have something on me clueless boi

The point is that i went school and i learnt history in comparison with you that the only think you learnt in your school is how to hide from the guys who bulling you and not face them.Turks origins are from Mongolia(aka othomans) so young boy you are not the guy that would teach me anything and especialy history.Economy is not a crittical factor to judge a nation because never a nation has been destroyed by economy but from "other" factors.Factors that survived as the years passed in comparison with many others.You should look your side and see your country affected by the communism you had all this years that you feel its effects till now and dont judge my country.You start this whole mess of countries so shut your mouth with anything that had to do with real life stuffs.Discuss only for L2 because i cant take you so much serious in other stuff.

As for the bots.Rizos is hidden in his cave till now and he never respond to my exposes that shut his mouth evvery time he spoke.Vids+ Pictures prove that you had a full afk botted tank in your party which is already banned by inspection.You belong to uchi party so stop this pathetic excuses " i dont belong to any party " and this kind of trashes.

Edited by realKingLeonidas
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

The point is that i went school and i learnt history in comparison with you that the only think you learnt in your school is how to hide from the guys who bulling you and not face them.Turks origins are from Mongolia(aka othomans) so young boy you are not the guy that would teach me anything and especialy history.Economy is not a crittical factor to judge a nation because never a nation has been destroyed by economy but from "other" factors.Factors that survived as the years passed in comparison with many others.You should look your side and see your country affected by the communism you had all this years that you feel its effects till now and dont judge my country.You start this whole mess of countries so shut your mouth with anything that had to do with real life stuffs.Discuss only for L2 because i cant take you so much serious in other stuff.

As for the bots.Rizos is hidden in his cave till now and he never respond to my exposes that shut his mouth evvery time he spoke.Vids+ Pictures prove that you had a full afk botted tank in your party which is already banned by inspection.You belong to uchi party so stop this pathetic excuses " i dont belong to any party " and this kind of trashes.

I dont take u serious monkey. U shittalk w/o proofs. I wont waste my time on u unless i feel such need.

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I dont take u serious monkey. U shittalk w/o proofs. I wont waste my time on u unless i feel such need.

Truth is always painfull i know

U-mad-bro.jpg

Edited by realKingLeonidas
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

You belong to uchi party so stop this pathetic excuses " i dont belong to any party " and this kind of trashes.

oh really? do u know something i dont? coz after i left uchiha cp on september, i actually left server and came back in november, and he actually said if i want i could join back in, however because of my university and basketball schedule i had to change my prime from EU to NA, playing during nights, thus i was in TfD for more than half year, several NA CPs tried to recruit me, which i declined, thus i stayed as solo player and i always asked NA parties for xp/pvp (u can ask kiam who was leading NA times)

so now put your head out of the ass and try not to say bullsh1t, coz u will end up like myrciu "i am not lying" when u are saying things u THINK are true, eventho they are wrong ;) 

hello from NA prime

NAprime.jpg

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

oh really? do u know something i dont? coz after i left uchiha cp on september, i actually left server and came back in november, and he actually said if i want i could join back in, however because of my university and basketball schedule i had to change my prime from EU to NA, playing during nights, thus i was in TfD for more than half year, several NA CPs tried to recruit me, which i declined, thus i stayed as solo player and i always asked NA parties for xp/pvp (u can ask kiam who was leading NA times)

so now put your head out of the ass and try not to say bullsh1t, coz u will end up like myrciu "i am not lying" when u are saying things u THINK are true, eventho they are wrong ;) 

hello from NA prime

NAprime.jpg

leecher!:ph34r:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rutra said:

leecher!:ph34r:

to be fair i have lowest leftover on MP, that means i was making more AoEs than your mages! :D 

30 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

hello from NA prime

NAprime.jpg

Before 1 month you used to drive TrillVile as you claimed on Uchi Party.I named you MoJoy the Liar.Greetings for your tittle.

Just now, realKingLeonidas said:

Before 1 month you used to drive TrillVile as you claimed on Uchi Party.I named you MoJoy the Liar.Greetings for your tittle.

yes, i drived like once or twice a week for them that char? and even that, it was solely for pvp, which was like 20 mins max, the moment we killed enemies, they logged triilville back (usually someone who played support) and xped

so if i drive some character occasionally, that party suddenly becomes my cp? 

then i am saying greetings from my @Anytime cp and @Kim cp :D u are trully hilarious and u know nothing kingbottaki

newcp.jpg

newcp2.jpg