Sign in to follow this  
Capone

Botters VS some ugly red crests..

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yes, i drived like once or twice a week for them that char? and even that, it was solely for pvp, which was like 20 mins max, the moment we killed enemies, they logged triilville back (usually someone who played support) and xped

so if i drive some character occasionally, that party suddenly becomes my cp? 

then i am saying greetings from my @Anytime cp and @Kim cp :D u are trully hilarious and u know nothing kingbottaki

newcp.jpg

newcp2.jpg

listen up julien.Your party is already exposed for botting.So dont say me "kingbottaki" cause your party/side  had the best of botters.You are a coward that decline his party so he will not get the nickname "botter" , pathetic. At least when i got caught i had the balls to admit that i used nostromos.
Is your actions a man action?No its something else.But surely not a mans.

Edited by realKingLeonidas

4 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

listen up julien.Your party is already exposed for botting.So dont say me "kingbottaki" cause your party/side  had the best of botters.You are a coward that decline his party so he will not get the nickname "botter" , pathetic. At least when i got caught i had the balls to admit that i used nostromos.
Is your actions a man action?No its something else.But surely not a mans.

as i said, not my party and idk how they even got exposed, they were pretty much only archer party (except TT, but i never play in svk/cz based clans/parties), so thats why u assimilate me with his party? how exactly am i part of the cp when i dont share prime with them, i dont log for the prime with them, just casually when they had activity problems i got asked if i wanted to help with pvp :D 

unlike u who still tries to lie how u used nostromo, who do u think still believes u with that? everybody knows u used soft, so your balls for declining things have to be shrinked beyond recognization

only thing i can say is u can keep trying to accuse me of being gm, having bugged stats, having gm panel, that i botted my archer, that my party was farming in loa with clickers, that i botted some tank in BS and other bullsh1ts, but sadly it will be just empty words, coz there are 0 proofs for any of those ;)