Sign in to follow this  
Anonimo

Old 1.0

What happened to theese clans i saw on many old vids of that server? They quitted or renames? And the players? Who are they?

4 hours ago, Capone said:

What happened to theese clans i saw on many old vids of that server? They quitted or renames? And the players? Who are they?

Most of CP left on waiting fixed 7 people bug. Then most of clans left on waiting 1.5. 

Mostly players change names or left server, and some of the support are even boxed till now.

DDs are sold or left on the accounts. Most of AQ, Core mages i use, are clan mate accounts on 1.0.

Its just years passing and old player disapearing :) its normal. Tatsu was the only dagger 60+ back then, but we wont speak how he reached him :D @Aduha Reaver had somewhere a tpicture with clans how they changed and who joined who. but probably its deleted because forum dont hold photos more than 1 year.

Also i can tell u this:

Ruina= BD 64

Buffwitch=ArmBar

R3D= spoiler 62 for  cbp.

TysonBG=Dankolov (warlord 70+) 

all these people dont play now and i sometimes use :) 

P.S. Anytime CP was using them but... Sh1t happens :D 

Edited by ProGressive

19 hours ago, Myrtan said:

@Poseidon that is what you call a good video of TH POV ^.-

My enemy who was like 8 lvls above me and many other people. Till nowadays i were killing people which had bigger lvl than me, but the video is nice ofc.

Edited by Poseidon

Just now, Poseidon said:

My enemy who was like 8 lvls above me and many other people. Till nowadays i were killing people which were bigger lvl than me, but the video is nice ofc.

But you did a one good video that I liked, and was called "imbapivipi" well done there. I'm sure you could make much more vids like this.

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

But you did a one good video that I liked, and was called "imbapivipi" well done there. I'm sure you could make much more vids like this.

Thanks, i will try to do my best and share good content. 

Actually i liked your last vid. Especially last song. But the attack speed is awful :-)

#Summer of 69

8 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Thanks, i will try to do my best and share good content. 

Actually i liked your last vid. Especially last song. But the attack speed is awful :-)

#Summer of 69

Thank you also, Im trying my best with m videos taking all criticism into account. Because all that criticism I got better with playing my gladi. Attack speed because full STR atm :P #SummerOf69 :x

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, realKingLeonidas said:

He is not gonna invite you to Perkunas idiot he is not the leader.You suck wrong person.

Im always go on the back position.I think myrtan will be on the front and you on the middle.Poor myrtan.

So can't join Perkunas now :(?

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Most of CP left on waiting fixed 7 people bug. Then most of clans left on waiting 1.5. 

Mostly players change names or left server, and some of the support are even boxed till now.

DDs are sold or left on the accounts. Most of AQ, Core mages i use, are clan mate accounts on 1.0.

Its just years passing and old player disapearing :) its normal. Tatsu was the only dagger 60+ back then, but we wont speak how he reached him :D @Aduha Reaver had somewhere a tpicture with clans how they changed and who joined who. but probably its deleted because forum dont hold photos more than 1 year.

Damn i saw many old vids and i found many interesting fights and players. Just hope 2.0 comes fast enough and get some old players back + the newbies..

40 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

He is not gonna invite you to Perkunas idiot he is not the leader.You suck wrong person.

I have rights to invite, so, please, dont stop xD

38 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Go and make perkunas great again.

Perks are on vacations, we will come back fresh and strong.

1 hour ago, Capone said:

Damn i saw many old vids and i found many interesting fights and players. Just hope 2.0 comes fast enough and get some old players back + the newbies..

Both times I thought server will die but still survived.

Not sure how other CPs are on skelth and GK.

20 hours ago, Capone said:

screenshot_885.jpg
(c) @Aduha

• Like 1