Sign in to follow this  
MyrmidonAch

Stiba's Virus hits COMAdrejjas

6 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

He alongside with Modoy always trying to make flame wars in every topic. Attention whore plague is real ;)

go reread replies, i only disagreed with your statement, 0 flame used, guess whose first reply included "weak CP blowjobbers", i am not the guy who started flaming, only thing i did was i defended babyrage cp, because your "we didnt hug gk, we were fighting" refference is really sh1t, by fighting u mean your 2 gangs in whole eu prime? fighting is moving your prime from normal EU prime to time between EU and NA primes? ofc u didnt have needs to change anything at that point, u could try fighting during EU primes but u didnt really care, because u got your xp later on when perkunas went sleep, but u didnt get even slight flavour what babyrage cp got, because they couldnt change prime

but welp, who am i trying to educate, when u cannot even read and u imagine things how i always start flames everywhere and lie, when in reality u should look into mirror 9_9

22 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

go reread replies, i only disagreed with your statement, 0 flame used, guess whose first reply included "weak CP blowjobbers", i am not the guy who started flaming, only thing i did was i defended babyrage cp, because your "we didnt hug gk, we were fighting" refference is really sh1t, by fighting u mean your 2 gangs in whole eu prime? fighting is moving your prime from normal EU prime to time between EU and NA primes? ofc u didnt have needs to change anything at that point, u could try fighting during EU primes but u didnt really care, because u got your xp later on when perkunas went sleep, but u didnt get even slight flavour what babyrage cp got, because they couldnt change prime

but welp, who am i trying to educate, when u cannot even read and u imagine things how i always start flames everywhere and lie, when in reality u should look into mirror 9_9

Where did I say anything about BabyRage in this topic? That was example not mentioning certain CP. I simply ignored the fact you mentioned their CP cuz it's another story. I was talking about new neutral CPs/Clans  Stop living in your imagination, then you will understand what I write. ;)

Edited by Myrtan

18 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Where did I say anything about BabyRage in this topic? That was example not mentioning certain CP. I simply ignored the fact you mentioned their CP cuz it's another story. I was talking about new neutral CPs/Clans  Stop living in your imagination, then you will understand what I write. ;)

u didnt, however u quoted me when i gave that example, and even if u didnt mean them specifically, u would put them into that category at the moment u were writing that comment ;) neverthless, it wasnt me who started flaming/calling people names in this topic, not me, or is this my imagination again? :o 

49 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

u didnt, however u quoted me when i gave that example, and even if u didnt mean them specifically, u would put them into that category at the moment u were writing that comment ;) neverthless, it wasnt me who started flaming/calling people names in this topic, not me, or is this my imagination again? :o 

The fact you mentioned BabyRage when I wasnt even thinking when posting about them means what you think about their CP. How do you know how I would call them? Are you reading my mind or something?

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

The fact you mentioned BabyRage when I wasnt even thinking when posting about them means what you think about their CP. How do you know how I would call them? Are you reading my mind or something?

no, just reading your comments is enough

(ps: eventho u wouldnt think about babyrage cp in that comment [yeah, hah, sure, both my and your comments before that flame, we mentioned babyrage cp, u quoted it even in that post and talked about "certain cp or clan", but w/e], still doesnt change thing that u started to flame in this topic, not me ;) )

Just now, MoDoy said:

no, just reading your comments is enough

(ps: eventho u wouldnt think about babyrage cp in that comment [yeah, hah, sure, both my and your comments before that flame, we mentioned babyrage cp, u quoted it even in that post and talked about "certain cp or clan", but w/e], still doesnt change thing that u started to flame in this topic, not me ;) )

It's not flame, it's my point of view of situation, and it is addressed to neutral clans or CPs actions. You mentioned BabyRage in the first place, not me.

11 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

It's not flame, it's my point of view of situation, and it is addressed to neutral clans or CPs actions. You mentioned BabyRage in the first place, not me.

thats not how it works, or if i say "there is this certain gladiator lvl 72 from poland who is idiot because he has to lie left and right on forum, changing facts however they suit him"

its not flame, its my point of view on this non specific player, would u agree with me?

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

thats not how it works, or if i say "there is this certain gladiator lvl 72 from poland who is idiot because he has to lie left and right on forum, changing facts however they suit him"

its not flame, its my point of view on this non specific player, would u agree with me?

First of all I don't lie, second of all rest of your argument can be addressed to you as well. Just because you don't understand what I say and I didn't think even for a second about Manifest CP when posting my statements it's your and your intelligence's problem. You mentioned BabyRage here first so what is your problem dude? As I said. Seeking for my attention.

Edited by Myrtan

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

First of all I don't lie, second of all rest of your argument can be addressed to you as well. Just because you don't understand what I say and I didn't think even for a second about Manifest CP when posting my statements it's your and your intelligence problem. You mentioned BabyRage here first so what is your problem dude? As I said. Seeking for my attention.

wait, where in my reply i said u lie? why are u bringing that out of blue? :o i didnt say i was speaking about u, i was speaking generally about such players, not even for second i thought about u when i wrote that statement :D 

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

wait, where in my reply i said u lie? why are u bringing that out of blue? :o 

Now you start acting like typical clown you are. This conversation ends here.

Just now, Myrtan said:

Now you start acting like typical clown you are. This conversation ends here.

i just recreated situation u are trying to deny, u took that statement personally? why? because the specification of what i said was right to 1-2 players? 

5 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Simple, if certain CP or clan are weak blowjobers, then they join ally who harras them from fear. If harrased people are not weak, they will join enemy side to fck the side who harrased them ;)

in that case, could u give how many cps and which u meant when u wrote that statement? or if really none, why would u write CPs there and for example not solo players?

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i just recreated situation u are trying to deny, u took that statement personally? why? because the specification of what i said was right to 1-2 players? 

in that case, could u give how many cps and which u meant when u wrote that statement? or if really none, why would u write CPs there and for example not solo players?

Are you retard or you just act like one? What is the main point of this topic? Harrasing/PKing low levels neutral guys untagged. I wrote CERTAIN CP OR CLAN you idiot. You just need something to flame about that's why you bother. Can't call you different just a simple attention whore, get lost.

5 hours ago, Myrtan said:

LOL wut? WS noob friendly? What are you taking? Want some too

Ws helped my clanmembers on lowbie spots to fend of pkers and higher lvl chars on several occasions. While all your clan did was war us. We are EU clan so why war us? I pmed your leader about possible friendship but no answer. We are very active clan here to stay, just not top lvl yet. 

Need some help sometimes because asshats with high lvl chars camping lowground. WS succeeds in helping clans with this while all you guys do is pvp on forum and talk big. 

So yes WS is better for noobs then you all, hoped it to be different but hey seems not. 

Just now, Myrtan said:

Are you retard or you just act like one? What is the main point of this topic? Harrasing/PKing low levels neutral guys untagged. I wrote CERTAIN CP OR CLAN you idiot. You just need something to flame about that's why you bother. Can't call you different just a simple attention whore, get lost.

so u cannot write which cps u had in mind when u wrote it? then maybe u can write now which cps would get into that category u wrote about? if not (if u say that, nothing else to comment), why writing CP there if u had/have none in mind? u could just say clans, but it was pretty obvious u were writing replies to previous posts

also this topic is just laugh for SM guy on you guys, who were crying only stiba cannot pvp so he gangs in EV :D its not like this topic is shoutout for help to change anything or to bring some awarness, its just pure troll topic from start (especially when myrmid knew that the tank is from twink clan of hachiroku, which is in reality SKs ally)

5 minutes ago, Deibu said:

Ws helped my clanmembers on lowbie spots to fend of pkers and higher lvl chars on several occasions. While all your clan did was war us. We are EU clan so why war us? I pmed your leader about possible friendship but no answer. We are very active clan here to stay, just not top lvl yet. 

Need some help sometimes because asshats with high lvl chars camping lowground. WS succeeds in helping clans with this while all you guys do is pvp on forum and talk big. 

So yes WS is better for noobs then you all, hoped it to be different but hey seems not. 

Maybe you didn't take into account that your guys were seen with WS players, and also helped against us in pvp. And you wonder why you got war, when you didn't inform your clan to not get involved. When we see neutral clan, we don't do nothing but when neutral clan start to get a long with WS then you get war. Simple as that ;)

On 8/6/2017 at 2:19 PM, MyrmidonAch said:

Coming at EV pking/ls/stun low lvl untag with main chars for WHAT?

Thats the reason ...

Lol this guy has been doing this since I started the game. When I first got to FoM he griefed me with lightning strike. Then again in SoS. Both times I was untagged.

He is the reason I almost didn't join this alliance, and I wish he were not in it. I legit like China players more than him, and there are no words to describe just how much I dislike them. 

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Maybe you didn't take into account that your guys were seen with WS players, and also helped against us in pvp. And you wonder why you got war, when you didn't inform your clan to not get involved. When we see neutral clan, we don't do nothing but when neutral clan start to get a long with WS then you get war. Simple as that ;)

Lol so everytime someone helps WS because they are friendly you go and war on them? damn I tought this was perkunas job, guess aduha rly left...

11 minutes ago, Humble said:

Lol so everytime someone helps WS because they are friendly you go and war on them? damn I tought this was perkunas job, guess aduha rly left...

Dude, if you help WS in pvp, and can make us -4 it's better to war you. Logical or no? 9_9

16 hours ago, 88262500 said:

Clan trouble belong to Es? 

I like how amidst the conversation about a griefer that one China player is like hey, is this my enemy's alt clan?

Who are you asking?

Who would tell you if it were?

I swear China players are the stupidest by far.

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

Lol this guy has been doing this since I started the game. When I first got to FoM he griefed me with lightning strike. Then again in SoS. Both times I was untagged.

He is the reason I almost didn't join this alliance, and I wish he were not in it. I legit like China players more than him, and there are no words to describe just how much I dislike them. 

@Kure

and now this locogroxo guy is gonna get mad and in a while canito will be forced to leave es and blow kiam again. lack of respect dude, ppl dont seem to learn from ur mistakes

Edited by Pepon

2 minutes ago, Pepon said:

@Kure

and now this locogroxo guy is gonna get mad and in a while canito will be forced to leave es and blow kiam again. lack of respect dude, ppl dont seem to learn from ur mistakes

OMG!
Flaming inside ally!! On public forum!! Shame!

22 minutes ago, Kure said:

OMG!

Omg your ally flaming you on forum! Ask AD for clan inv

1 hour ago, Kure said:

OMG!

Because sometimes players have to choose between joining an alliance with one loser member, or an alliance led by one.