Sign in to follow this  
MyrmidonAch

Stiba's Virus hits COMAdrejjas

27 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Because sometimes players have to choose between joining an alliance with one loser member, or an alliance led by one. 

But that doesnt justify your actions here. According your ally policy you CANT flame any of your allies on forum no matter the situation. Choose your words wisely or Canito will take example from papa Myrciu and leave ally cos of "no respect QQ". 

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

Because sometimes players have to choose between joining an alliance with one loser member, or an alliance led by one. 

Then you saw an alliance with both options in it and said to urself, why not join this one ?

Edited by weeeeD
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

I like how amidst the conversation about a griefer that one China player is like hey, is this my enemy's alt clan?

Who are you asking?

Who would tell you if it were?

I swear China players are the stupidest by far.

if u keep silence no one thought u were a mad dummy .fcking Ooc zerg,hi ooc hi westworld shameful clan changing side like a dog  catching with bone .even change clan name .shame of vig. Hold ur dck in hand and keep silence,u can't abuse ally here .brain is good thing .u need one

Edited by 88262500

1 hour ago, 88262500 said:

if u keep silence no one thought u were a mad dummy .fcking Ooc zerg,hi ooc hi westworld shameful clan changing side like a dog  catching with bone .even change clan name .shame of vig. Hold ur dck in hand and keep silence,u can't abuse ally here .brain is good thing .u need one

It's hilarious that the Chinese would call anyone "dog", when they defend Aden for Perkunas like the best little doggies. 

Pathetic players.

2 hours ago, Kure said:

But that doesnt justify your actions here. According your ally policy you CANT flame any of your allies on forum no matter the situation. Choose your words wisely or Canito will take example from papa Myrciu and leave ally cos of "no respect QQ". 

Is that my ally or yours? Why you worried about our policies? If my GM or Ally leader is unhappy with me they will contact me. 

Stop trying to start drama like a high school girl. 

1 hour ago, weeeeD said:

Then you saw an alliance with both options in it and said to urself, why not join this one ?

Read above. Last time I checked my Alliance leader doesn't behave like that. 

And what, the guy can't defend himself?