Sign in to follow this  
MyrmidonAch

Stiba's Virus hits COMAdrejjas

People just don't understand by performing actions like this, they giving away the potential future allies into enemie's hands ;) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

People just don't understand by performing actions like this, they giving away the potential future allies into enemie's hands ;) 

Lol they might but your clanleader is doing the same to new clans. Most new clans have to ask wickedsick players for help. Not that they want to but theyre the only one noob friendly in my book currently. 

Yes aduha i said this for real so stop reading forum you noob.

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

oh, thats why babyrage cp is in your alliance, right? :D 

8 minutes ago, Deibu said:

Lol they might but your clanleader is doing the same to new clans. Most new clans have to ask wickedsick players for help. Not that they want to but theyre the only one noob friendly in my book currently. 

Yes aduha i said this for real so stop reading forum you noob.

LOL wut? WS noob friendly? What are you taking? Want some too

Edited by Myrtan

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

oh, thats why babyrage cp is in your alliance, right? :D 

BabyRage in my alliance? I missed something or really strong sarcasm...? :/

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

BabyRage in my alliance? I missed something or really strong sarcasm...? :/

u are saying by harrassing people u give possible allies to enemy hands, however babyrage cp is nice example of opposite statement, where by harrassing u get people on your side ;) 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

u are saying by harrassing people u give possible allies to enemy hands, however babyrage cp is nice example of opposite statement, where by harrassing u get people on your side ;) 

Simple, if certain CP or clan are weak blowjobers, then they join ally who harras them from fear. If harrased people are not weak, they will join enemy side to fck the side who harrased them ;)

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Simple, if certain CP or clan are weak blowjobers, then they join ally who harras them from fear. If harrased people are not weak, they will join enemy side to fck the side who harrased them ;)

and u did that by hugging GK for more than month, i see

You've got to be really weak minded (or completely out of options i guess, maybe due to the time window you can play) to join the people pking you instead of working to defeat them, altho in babyrage's case it was just war so it doesnt seem like the same thing at all.

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

and u did that by hugging GK for more than month, i see

We didn't hug, we were fighting you. No point to stay in ally which don't share same Prime and also don't respect you. Not gonna start again, said the reasons many times. Yes still you don't understand and say what is more convenient ;)

Edited by Myrtan

Hmm forum kinda insctive.. But what did i find here? Just another casual classic club day. Myrciu geting rekt on forum by his own words. Dude do you ever learn from your own mistakes? Everyday you wreck yourself with your own statements or write totally oposite posts in short period of time, proving how big liar you are :D. AND YOU NEVER STOP! Damn man i start to feel a bit sorry for you :(.

19 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Hmm forum kinda insctive.. But what did i find here? Just another casual classic club day. Myrciu geting rekt on forum by his own words. Dude do you ever learn from your own mistakes? Everyday you wreck yourself with your own statements or write totally oposite posts in short period of time, proving how big liar you are :D. AND YOU NEVER STOP! Damn man i start to feel a bit sorry for you :(.

Dude what are you taking about? We both know how Bizzquit was spamming eulogist's pm when we had very hard time as a Jungle and we were basically alone, yet still he refused all offers. We didn't join to ally which was wrecking us, we decided to leave not when our ally had big problems, we decided to leave when we got enough of that ally overall not because ES was wrecking us. If wrecking us would be the case and we were some weak faggots we would join perks. But there were much more factors against staying in this ally. Yet, still you don't understand and your need of flame is stronger than you and you think you can wreck me with it weak arguments. Think and read carefully before you say anything. #mustnotflame

37 minutes ago, mrphrenetic said:

@Rizos the single key guy speaking xD man just shut up. go sleep to your cave. 

He alongside with Modoy always trying to make flame wars in every topic. Attention whore plague is real ;)