Sign in to follow this  
YulRun

2.0 Never Coming? Worth playing?

I Stopped playing long time back after playing on the official Classic and experiencing the updates, certain things I just really enjoyed that were not here yet. But also left Official Classic due to low population. I was wanting to come back here, but its been saying 2.0 coming soon for like a year, is it actually coming? 

31 minutes ago, Setzer said:

Yep. 

apart from nice colors do you see any estimation? do you know that red colors will be finished in the next months or the next years?

• Like 1

Throwing Wrist Dagger - Done. << this was red for a long long time. I geuss since beginning :P
So now they are finishing the things they couldnt or failed at. Last bricks are the heaviest I suppose...

1 hour ago, YulRun said:

is it actually coming? 

no, why would u try to compete once again for "best private 2.0 classic server" title when u have already "best 1.5 classic server" title

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MoDoy said:

no, why would u try to compete once again for "best private 2.0 classic server" title when u have already "best 1.5 classic server" title

Exactly what modoyko said. Also 1.5 has that oldschool feeling, you'll never get 1.5 anywhere else at this point.

You know it's like ToI ruined the game, it's like, like not even real Lineage 2 anymore, true L2 hipsters farm Antharas Lair, every day, for one year straight. Stuff like olympiad and 3rd classes are just way too much fun, it's just not hardcore mindless grinding anymore... Mark my words, if you feel like you're having fun, it's not true Lineage 2. Keeping fingers crossed the 2.0 gets cancelled so there's at least that one last remaining 1.5 server. SAN0 PLS YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Exactly what modoyko said. Also 1.5 has that oldschool feeling, you'll never get 1.5 anywhere else at this point.

You know it's like ToI ruined the game, it's like, like not even real Lineage 2 anymore, true L2 hipsters farm Antharas Lair, every day, for one year straight. Stuff like olympiad and 3rd classes are just way too much fun, it's just not hardcore mindless grinding anymore... Mark my words, if you feel like you're having fun, it's not true Lineage 2. Keeping fingers crossed the 2.0 gets cancelled so there's at least that one last remaining 1.5 server. SAN0 PLS YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US.

It's not about hipsters, it's all about online. You decide - you play on 30 players online C1-C2 stuff while being hipster, or you play Classic with all progress (which cannot be stopped and once will be same as live servers with R grade or so) with average online, at least playable one.

we started with 1.0, we updated to 1.3, then we updated to 1.5, so it's bound to reach 2.0 eventually.

there's a progress list for that as well.

the only thing the admins did wrong was making that announcement about 2.0 ages ago, because in the long run it made them loose credibility and pissed people off as well with that move( not mentioning the pre-OBT start of 1.0, wich was postponed before as well, and that should have already been a lesson for them ).

some top parties are taking a break from club too, simply because it's summer and some people would rather prefer to go out or do other stuff, instead of playing with a low online.

beside, when you're already high lv and there's nothing else to do except grinding mobs, things will become boring for sure if you're doing the same stuff day after day, over and over, without any other alternatives.

at the moment, playing here is worth for new players interested in the game, or for those people that want to boost themself a bit in order to catch up on levels before 2.0 hits.

• Like 3

H5 server was supposed to open during January AFTER 2.0 was implemented on classic.

Now you can understand how far off scedule admins are. Its only logical that people lost trust.

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

H5 server was supposed to open during January AFTER 2.0 was implemented on classic.

Now you can understand how far off scedule admins are. Its only logical that people lost trust.

H5 server dont even have the option to revert the mouse zoom. Its a very old client

1 hour ago, eXistenZ said:

H5 server dont even have the option to revert the mouse zoom. Its a very old client

I dont see what this has to do with our conversation :P

I meant , admin team said they were interested in opening second server during january of 2017 , only after we had 2.0.

So 2.0 was supposed to come before january and here we are in august still discussing this.

17 minutes ago, Yomana said:

I dont see what this has to do with our conversation :P

I meant , admin team said they were interested in opening second server during january of 2017 , only after we had 2.0.

So 2.0 was supposed to come before january and here we are in august still discussing this.

personally i think that 2.5 is more important :P

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

just implement catacombs so i can continue botting my tank, BS is already boring

I'm not sure how the internet connection will be on Mars anyway... Which is where we're going to end up before we get the cata/necro update :/

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I'm not sure how the internet connection will be on Mars anyway... Which is where we're going to end up before we get the cata/necro update :/

hahahaha

• Like 1

I think after 2.o staff should consider dividing updates to 2.1 2.2  and so  on. imagine if january we had olympiad opened. this situation would be way different. 

All in all now its worthlessbto discuss.

... waiting for 2.0 to hit :ph34r:

But Admins should really set a releasedate now!

Edited by Anytime

3 minutes ago, Anytime said:

1. september 2039, is it ok date for starting big things? :D 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Anytime said:

up .call for exact time....even oct..dec.....its ok..give us a exact time..

yeah, let's get an estimated date.

i heard the updates here are always on schedule, 100% accurate everytime 19.gif