Sign in to follow this  
ShinyCrystal

Returning to L2, maybe...

Hey, I stopped playing L2 when Gracia Epilogue came out and never returned since. But as of late I've been having some nostalgia over it and was thinking on maybe coming back to it. But I got some questions, I know Classic is not the same as C4, but what has changed?

Also, I'm mostly a PVE/RBP player, my fondest memories of L2 were from C4-Interlude times where I just joined random parties and meet new people and just did party or RBP. I have very little interest in Siege, the only form of pvp I like is just the one on one type deal. May attempt Oly, maybe.

Either way, is there place for a social player with a pve interest in this server? Is it easy to find partys or do RBP from early levels? Like 30+? Or is there a clan that is just for meeting people and creating parties? I'm also not interested in CP as I plan on just playing this casually a few times a week, no longer intend to no life it like when I was a kid.

Yes there is a lot of RBP since ~25lvlto 60lvl. Ppl look for sws,bd(need bow too) and archers for RB so if you want to be invited - pick any of this proffs. With your type of playing i strongly suggest sws(can easily find aoe pt when no rb is available).

3 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Yes there is a lot of RBP since ~25lvlto 60lvl. Ppl look for sws,bd(need bow too) and archers for RB so if you want to be invited - pick any of this proffs. With your type of playing i strongly suggest sws(can easily find aoe pt when no rb is available).

That's good to know. I love doing RBP in this game. And I could go for a more support role this time I suppose. I usually picked tank or Destro most of the time. What about Warcryers? They still good in Classic?

2 hours ago, D3vilo said:

What's your nick? Did you make char already?

No not yet. I wasn't yet sure if I was going to play here or not. So now I'm gonna get the client and get everything up and running. I'll post my nick here when I have it.

really hope 2.0 will come soon, TOI will like savior to melee/archer players, its just easier for 1 on 1 grinding than LOA, almost 2 years i think im one of the most patient players on this server, but....idk,

2 hours ago, ShinyCrystal said:

That's good to know. I love doing RBP in this game. And I could go for a more support role this time I suppose. I usually picked tank or Destro most of the time. What about Warcryers? They still good in Classic?

No not yet. I wasn't yet sure if I was going to play here or not. So now I'm gonna get the client and get everything up and running. I'll post my nick here when I have it.

With your type of play - sws, warc is cp char for archers. Media section can help to decide - play here or not