Sign in to follow this  
MPiRi

SoMe Fights

Omg plz kill me  :P:P:D:D  :D 

After 1 + 2 double fail Bless Res, He deciced to Fight with his dwarf "ETE" =))

Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 1

First fight remember that, no songs no dances, we just randomly met you running towards TOP. Did you know we were comming? xD GF

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

First fight remember that, no songs no dances, we just randomly met you running towards TOP. Did you know we were comming? xD GF

no we didnt u saw how u random spawned in (on vid) was like that for all of us 

1 minute ago, blacksheep said:

no we didnt u saw how u random spawned in (on vid) was like that for all of us 

Natsu hits hard I remember I died in seconds :/

14 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Yeah was too unexpected for us too..But our BD/SwS acted very quickly ...Yours----->Still try to D/S

Tell us now about your Cp's rr at BS when we are looking for you ..That it was something you expected..Why didnt fight against us?

P.S If you change prime we will NOT LET you exp (wise man words)

P.S2 Chinese never come to LOA Heart (wise man words)

P.S3 SM AGAINST ALL (even with mixed pt's)

Edited by MyrmidonAch
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Yeah was too unexpected for us too..But our BD/SwS acted very quickly ...Yours----->Still try to D/S

Tell us now about your Cp's rr at BS when we are looking for you ..That it was something you expected..Why didnt fight against us?

Hahaha Myrciu stronk only together with his zerg? SAD!

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Hahaha Myrciu stronk only together with his zerg? SAD!

The BIG difference is that we are coming here with proofs ...Less talking more ACTION.

But how the hell we will have action when they rr?

EXCUSES in 1....2....3

1. nice and funny :D

2. ete s basically chinese, first these songs, then spam bres at pvp, what can i say.

3. well known carebear clan changing prime once again to 10-1 cet cos free xp.

2 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

China allies too stronk they only lose EU prime cuz their leaders not helping :D

Funny, i saw yesterday how SM pt was using my favorite skill. xD 

1 minute ago, pistolas said:

10vs8 radom pt and my friend natsuyama kill 5 jf   in 15 seconds mabe I must give to natsuyama some more epic to be more op 

Hmm, few last days back, i got very interesting info about your epics, about original owner OOC clan + CH before rename and info about u and your brother. 

Very interesting. Very funny. Probably Soils cp has very bad luck on people around them.

56 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

And tell why you have to start flaming again? Can't say just a simple GF? You like to feed trolls like Rizo? Yes, we lost that one but we came back to fight again but I guess you delloged at that time. Idk about what situation are you talking in BS, we don't play much some ppl have break till end of the vacations, and we decide to go back as fully active CP in the end of the vacation. If you see our party farming this week, this will be probably not more than 5-6 ppl active, rest boxed.

26 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Funny, i saw yesterday how SM pt was using my favorite skill. xD 

Hmm, few last days back, i got very interesting info about your epics, about original owner OOC clan + CH before rename and info about u and your brother. 

Very interesting. Very funny. Probably Soils cp has very bad luck on people around them.

Occ clan was soil second clan thats all he give it to AD ...about me and my pt all epic we have its epic that we take whit farm and poind system and last monthes we make good farm

Just now, Myrtan said:

And tell why you have to start flaming again? Can't say just a simple GF? You like to feed trolls like Rizo? Yes, we lost that one but we came back to fight again but I guess you delloged at that time. Idk about what situation are you talking in BS, we don't play much some ppl have break till end of the vacations, and we decide to go back as fully active CP in the end of the vacation. If you see our party farming this week, this will be probably not more than 5-6 ppl active, rest boxed.

How you demand not be trolled or being flamed ?? I honestly ask you that !

Do you understand that with your behaviour(as person/clan) thats only you can take back ...?

You choose this way ..You could be a real decent and full of respect clan but man read carefully my words "Rubbish always will be rubbish even if we recycle them"(I dont speak about playing abilities)

P.S If you dont know the situation at BS(i cant believe it ofc) feel free to ask your Cp leader and your clan leader 

P.S2 You never came back to fight (you log orfen chars to farm it)and then we had BS incident with  RR...

4 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

How you demand not be trolled or being flamed ?? I honestly ask you that !

Do you understand that with your behaviour(as person/clan) thats only you can take back ...?

You choose this way ..You could be a real decent and full of respect clan but man read carefully my words "Rubbish always will be rubbish even if we recycle them"(I dont speak about playing abilities)

P.S If you dont know the situation at BS(i cant believe it ofc) feel free to ask your Cp leader and your clan leader 

P.S2 You never came back to fight (you log orfen chars to farm it)and then we had BS incident with  RR...

I had frapses that we were chasing SM party, wih our full pt to the Aden and BS, but guess what I decided they are not worth to put in the video so I didn't put them and deleted frapses. If you don't believe me ask Ribos. But whatever, that weak JF lose fights, and PR everytime because they are such a weak clan. :/ poor us...

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

I had frapses that we were chasing your party, wih our full pt to the Aden and BS, but guess what I decided they are not worth to put in the video so I didn't put them and deleted frapses. If you don't believe me ask Ribos. But whatever, that weak JF lose fights, and PR everytime because they are such a weak clan. :/ poor us...

First i never told that you are a weak clan (you have a lot to improve but you are a good one)

Second i spoke about behaviour

Third We have frapses of humiliation too when Kakar and 3-4 more attack your pt at bs and kill all of you

You fluffing and make statements of BIG EGO

Prove me that i am wrong 

5 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

First i never told that you are a weak clan (you have a lot to improve but you are a good one)

Second i spoke about behaviour

Third We have frapses of humiliation too when Kakar and 3-4 more attack your pt at bs and kill all of you

You fluffing and make statements of BIG EGO

Prove me that i am wrong 

PVP depends of many factors, but whatever. I don't wanna start again and flame like clown, let's just sort things out in 9 v 9, when we will be fully active. So about next week I suppose, but I might be wrong. We are up for any 9 v 9, np.

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

PVP depends of many factors, but whatever. I don't wanna start again and flame like clown, let's just sort things out in 9 v 9, when we will be fully active. So about enxt week I suppose, but I might be wrong. We are up for any 9 v 9, np.

9 vs 9 doesnt prove something against anyone not only you 

Need many many facts and not only one 9 vs 9 at mostly disadvantage circumstances

gl-hf-pl

34 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I had frapses that we were chasing SM party, wih our full pt to the Aden and BS, but guess what I decided they are not worth to put in the video so I didn't put them and deleted frapses. If you don't believe me ask Ribos. whatever, that weak JF lose fights, and PR everytime because they are such a weak clan. :/ poor us...

Wow i see some improvement! For the first time you said truth!

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Wow i see some improvement! For the first time you said truth!

#Lookatmyprofilepicture

2 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

At BS they went QA ~ 15 sec before we reach them. I guess if they would know they would stay for pvp. At least for not loosing face.

@pistolaswe were not 8, I remember slonya offpt.

That was fun, we just reacted 1-2 second faster and that solved the pvp. With prepared JF pt the result would be questionable.

• Like 1