Sign in to follow this  
MPiRi

SoMe Fights

22 minutes ago, Legiana said:

GJ! Nice video!
Next time kill us when we are not buffing and when I ask you to go for real TvT and not gang you accept not hide. ;)

We afraid of you and we are hiding whats your problem?

We cant face you so we always try to find other ways to kill your cp's

When an opponent is stronger than you A LOT stronger to be honest i see only tricky ways like this one 

I hope never meet you again because for sure we dont want to feel your wrath

Hasta La Vitoria Siempre Comandante Legianna

Edited by MyrmidonAch

2 hours ago, weeeeD said:

1 ) Yea, i'm sure you tell people to s/d and buff full before you actually attack them. No to mention, it is pure lie since you're clearly running to gank, not standing and buffing,

2) Rofl you actually had 1 and a half party and lost to a mixed pt with no healer ? WC + OL too strong?  Not only lost but didnt get a single kill? omfg you should hide in embarassment, not try to talk shit :D 

3) There would be more footage fighting you if your party wasn't RR'ing whenever SM enters loa.

4) Why is Myrtan always first blood ? I can see why, but i rather hear a jungle explanation :D:D 

5) Good job being worried about recording the fight while your clan is already getting smashed in front, you are an awesome teammate, we can only wish to have 30 legianas playing with us.

After that "fight" I asked Mummy "where are you?" he answered 1 hour later.
You record fights when the enemy is getting ganged but when I ask you to come you don't chickens.

2 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

We afraid of you and we are hiding whats your problem?

We cant face you so we always try to find other ways to kill your cp's

When an opponent is stronger than you A LOT stronger to be honest i see only tricky ways like this one 

I hope never meet you again because for sure we dont want to feel your wrath

Hasta La Vitoria Siempre Comandante Legianna

I have no problem but I am mentioning this:
You didnt come right after you killed us you dissapeared.
I have videos after the fight above with us and you will see the wrath you evaded by hiding in peace zones.

31 minutes ago, Legiana said:

I have no problem but I am mentioning this:
You didnt come right after you killed us you dissapeared.
I have videos after the fight above with us and you will see the wrath you evaded by hiding in peace zones.

You are a BIG LIAR...Hahahahahah come on go rr somewhere fast SM coming for you..

Go upload video to see where we were hiding ..From Abg to Bs 

ΛΑΛΑΛΑΛΑ ΚΑΙ ΔΕΝ ΕΙΣΤΕ ΠΟΥΘΕΝΑ

translate :LALALALA and you are nowhere

i am happy that SM avoided wrath of legiana, if they didnt, it would mean certain annihilation of the species from the server (leaked footage from the named day when community barely survived)

wrath.jpg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i am happy that SM avoided wrath of legiana, if they didnt, it would mean certain annihilation of the species from the server (leaked footage from the named day when community barely survived)

wrath.jpg

hahahaha :P
Myrmidon is struggling to draw attention on him but Im not gonna spend more words on empty people.

Just now, Legiana said:

hahahaha :P
Myrmidon is struggling to draw attention on him but Im not gonna spend more words on empty people.

I hope one day be like you My IDOL...

Carry on the great work ..You didnt even cast a faking skill....

Just end this madness if you guys consider yourself as a mature people (or you just talk about it) Also, some of you stop shaking hands with Perkunas trolls everywhere because #Mustnotflame is too hard for them, and they doing all of that on purpose. This reply was adressed to all, not just SM. Pce  

17 hours ago, ProGressive said:

y but the point is instead going for tank in UD with ff u could go to help others to kill some DDs. in big fights we both know that FF and tanks our best friends :D

y but if y see at 1.43 im run back. Wen i take again place to fight i see the clan mates hit that tank 1.48 so i target him and he resist my two first FF 1.52 :|

We learn from mistakes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Legiana said:

After that "fight" I asked Mummy "where are you?" he answered 1 hour later.
You record fights when the enemy is getting ganged but when I ask you to come you don't chickens.

so what were you doing there if not ganking? playing hide and seek or what

also u were recording aswell thinking u could make "nice" pvp vid  :D

and after that fight we went to bs where u went to hide, not our fault when we came u ran to abg to rr.... but please tell us more how good u are on forum 

5 hours ago, blacksheep said:

so what were you doing there if not ganking? playing hide and seek or what

also u were recording aswell thinking u could make "nice" pvp vid  :D

and after that fight we went to bs where u went to hide, not our fault when we came u ran to abg to rr.... but please tell us more how good u are on forum 

After that I killed almost a whole pt of percunas and then I went to bs where only pinkmoney was and bsoed, so I stood there with my pt and exped.

Did you see it in your dream or forgot to get your pills?

Or you are simply a liar and trying to troll.

3 minutes ago, Legiana said:

After that I killed almost a whole pt of percunas and then I went to bs where only pinkmoney was and bsoed, so I stood there with my pt and exped.

Did you see it in your dream or forgot to get your pills?

Or you are simply a liar and trying to troll.

and after that u ride on ur pony across the rainbow where u had dinner with a king  and sing songs and live happily ever after 

u sure its me thats dreaming or forgot to take pills ,but hey cool stroy bro 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

and after that u ride on ur pony across the rainbow where u had dinner with a king  and sing songs and live happily ever after 

u sure its me thats dreaming or forgot to take pills ,but hey cool stroy bro 

Situation its a bit complicated ...Maybe Pinocchio's story fits him better what do you think ?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Ah I see whats happening here:

ITS FANBOY AND CHAN CHAN!

9b9b92d99a59a1826a51373438b179a6.jpg

That explains a lot hahahahahaha!

sure im a massive fanboy of a guy who responds to ppl using kid cartoons and hahahaha  when he cant give an anwser because he knows its true 

also even if you almost  solod  perk cp i dont see what that has to do with us (best joke so far)

lucky we can all see what rlly happend on vid wonder what excuse u would use if we didnt have the vid 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blacksheep said:

sure im a massive fanboy of a guy who responds to ppl using kid cartoons and hahahaha  when he cant give an anwser because he knows its true 

also even if you almost  solod  perk cp i dont see what that has to do with us (best joke so far)

lucky we can all see what rlly happend on vid wonder what excuse u would use if we didnt have the vid 

Hey you suck in pvp :)

I am sure I can kill you without fatal

4 hours ago, blacksheep said:

https://gyazo.com/e2cfeb236127a504c64bfd3a24611a08

hey you suck in pvp :)

i am sure i can kill you without buffs

ps: nice bow

You killed me without buffs while i used soe GJ!
5min before i stunned you and fatal and you died in 3 secs. where is that pic?

but thats what kind of ppl you all are.
Too embarassed to show it.

Edited by Legiana