Sign in to follow this  
MPiRi

SoMe Fights

1 hour ago, MyrmidonAch said:

9 vs 9 doesnt prove something against anyone not only you 

Need many many facts and not only one 9 vs 9 at mostly disadvantage circumstances

gl-hf-pl

3 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

^that Duelist OP too bad he got zerged

Yyy, I would like to see more of his fights. Imagine GoT but with all that happened before killing the mad king. Would be much more epic than current GoT.

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

And tell why you have to start flaming again? Can't say just a simple GF? Y

Funny to see this guy trying to control other people's flames these days. Meanwhile someone posts a 1.0 video and first post on thread is Myrciu throwing random flame at poseidon.

Myrciu.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

Funny to see this guy trying to control other people's flames these days. Meanwhile someone posts a 1.0 video and first post on thread is Myrciu throwing random flame at poseidon.

Myrciu.jpg

Not flame, just a simple fact, and you trying to be attention whore just like Rizo now ;) 

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

At BS they went QA ~ 15 sec before we reach them. I guess if they would know they would stay for pvp. At least for not loosing face.

@pistolaswe were not 8, I remember slonya offpt.

That was fun, we just reacted 1-2 second faster and that solved the pvp. With prepared JF pt the result would be questionable.

No need to guess something ..We can believe in fairytales or facts .They knew that we were coming from the first time when trashLord clean karma at bs and got killed

About the 2nd sector do you understand that we were a MIXED pt against their main CP?Our pvp was under the same rules/circumstances both teams didnt expect pvp with anyone .

Its my POV if i am wrong i apologize for that .I ll appreciate if someone has more clear view of things

The thing is, I came here said that I remember that situation and said GF and you bunch of flamers, came started to flame me like I said that SM sucked etc. You are the biggest hypocrites here. Calling me a flamer, Capone clown etc. yet you still starting flame even in topics when I don't say a single bad word about you, I said GF as a sign of respect for that fight. SO tell me hypocrite @weeeeD who acted more adult in this case? You are not better than me, or Rizo or whoever in flame. You just doing the, same, your obsession tell you to keep hating me in every topic when I even didn't say a single bad word. Case closed.

Edited by Myrtan

Dude you call my name in every 2 nd post on forum, even if i dont participate in discission. What kind of fanboy you are :D

• Like 1

first of all, pls spend 30mins to find who called capone clown and what led to that (if it happened). and mainly, as i ve said a couple of times, when its me versus the world in an argument i start wondering where i m wrong. but thats just me...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

Wow i see some improvement! For the first time you said truth!

@Rizo hmmm?

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

@Rizo hmmm?

Where did i say that this happened in this cartain topic?

Also

8 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

The thing is, I came here said that I remember that situation and said GF and you bunch of flamers, came started to flame me like I said that SM sucked etc. You are the biggest hypocrites here. Calling me a flamer, Capone clown etc. yet you still starting flame even in topics when I don't say a single bad word about you, I said GF as a sign of respect for that fight. SO tell me hypocrite @weeeeD who acted more adult in this case? You are not better than me, or Rizo or whoever in flame. You just doing the, same, your obsession tell you to keep hating me in every topic when I even didn't say a single bad word. Case closed.

Myrciu.jpg

2 minutes ago, Pepon said:

6 minutes ago, Pepon said:

first of all, pls spend 30mins to find who called capone clown and what led to that (if it happened). and mainly, as i ve said a couple of times, when its me versus the world in an argument i start wondering where i m wrong. but thats just me...

Doesn't matter, I came here said GF without any hate whatsoever, and the mad dogs again came to flame me I dont know for what reason.

Im not sure for focusing tanks in small scales pvp. Eats too much mana. Just fear and go next probably. Maybe one FF but not more. Especially on tank like TK. But need to hear TS.

And u use FF very rare. Atleast first fight i think.

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Im not sure for focusing tanks in small scales pvp. Eats too much mana. Just fear and go next probably. Maybe one FF but not more. Especially on tank like TK. But need to hear TS.

And u use FF very rare. Atleast first fight i think.

FF skill uses 64 mp gives damage 204 per second for 10 sec this means 2040 damage like skill says with range 900 and if critical +2040 instant. (visual is 136) but If you see the visual damage of FF skill in video you see many and diferend numbers and i dont know why. Maybe Admins can check again that skill.

So wen im in safe distance and no other enemy in range to use stun feer sleep i choose to use FF skill coz low mp cost and far range til some 1 come close or i go close like i yolo some times :P

The skill kills my mp is steal essence.

16 hours ago, pistolas said:

Occ clan was soil second clan thats all he give it to AD ...about me and my pt all epic we have its epic that we take whit farm and poind system and last monthes we make good farm

OCC was the Vigilance and was the Soil first clan with CH in Gludin. The Vigilance Rookies was the second clan who many ppl helps to buy the CH in Aden and helps for PoB and clan points also.

17 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Funny, i saw yesterday how SM pt was using my favorite skill. xD 

Hmm, few last days back, i got very interesting info about your epics, about original owner OOC clan + CH before rename and info about u and your brother. 

Very interesting. Very funny. Probably Soils cp has very bad luck on people around them.

16 hours ago, pistolas said:

Occ clan was soil second clan thats all he give it to AD ...about me and my pt all epic we have its epic that we take whit farm and poind system and last monthes we make good farm

Did info you? tell us more plz we need info too.

OCC was the Vigilance and was the Soil first clan with CH in Gludin. The Vigilance Rookies was the second clan who many ppl helps to buy the CH in Aden and helps for PoB and clan points also.

3 hours ago, MPiRi said:

FF skill uses 64 mp gives damage 204 per second for 10 sec this means 2040 damage like skill says with range 900 and if critical +2040 instant. (visual is 136) but If you see the visual damage of FF skill in video you see many and diferend numbers and i dont know why. Maybe Admins can check again that skill.

So wen im in safe distance and no other enemy in range to use stun feer sleep i choose to use FF skill coz low mp cost and far range til some 1 come close or i go close like i yolo some times :P

The skill kills my mp is steal essence.

y but the point is instead going for tank in UD with ff u could go to help others to kill some DDs. in big fights we both know that FF and tanks our best friends :D

• Like 1

On 9/8/2017 at 2:42 PM, pistolas said:

10vs8 radom pt and my friend natsuyama kill 5 jf   in 15 seconds mabe I must give to natsuyama some more epic to be more op 

9_99_99_99_99_99_9

Farm to Natsu, not give :P. That necro had 12 int :P 

Edited by JerrySM

GJ! Nice video!
Next time kill us when we are not buffing and when I ask you to go for real TvT and not gang you accept not hide. ;)

@Myrtan look above. thats ur clans attitude when they lose a fight since i remember u guys. same u did b4, u lose a fight and all u do is not try to find what u did wrong but find an excuse. U may say GF, but u ll never stop at that. There will always be something more.

Like 2-3 days ago, when we move to loa with 1 pt, ok it was 74-76, while u had 3 pts + 1 of these guys that got balus orfen which i cant seem to remember rn. Ok u got no cams, shit happens, and we kill demoss pt at first bridge. After that 3 pts w8 to be slaughtered, not to mention regroup, u couldnt even relog in time. But ofc whats the reason to try to do something efficient, when u can say "oh we were half afk and u killed us", "oh we were grouping for aq" or w.e. The problem is u dont get any improvement that way.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Next time kill us when we are not buffing and when I ask you to go for real TvT and not gang you accept not hide. ;)

1 ) Yea, i'm sure you tell people to s/d and buff full before you actually attack them. No to mention, it is pure lie since you're clearly running to gank, not standing and buffing,

2) Rofl you actually had 1 and a half party and lost to a mixed pt with no healer ? WC + OL too strong?  Not only lost but didnt get a single kill? omfg you should hide in embarassment, not try to talk shit :D 

3) There would be more footage fighting you if your party wasn't RR'ing whenever SM enters loa.

4) Why is Myrtan always first blood ? I can see why, but i rather hear a jungle explanation :D:D 

5) Good job being worried about recording the fight while your clan is already getting smashed in front, you are an awesome teammate, we can only wish to have 30 legianas playing with us.

Edited by weeeeD
5)
  • Like 3