Sign in to follow this  
iBatman

Event Shop Scammer!!

but how is that a scam? They just expect you to be stupid enough to buy it.

I've seen that with lots of other items. D grade shop items being sold for 6-10kk etc.

I think it counts as a scam... When you sit with a price lower than the buyer right next to you, it's obvious you just wait for /findprivatestore users to fall into your trap

1 hour ago, Ithilaer said:

but how is that a scam? They just expect you to be stupid enough to buy it.

i wonder how would u call it in real life, if some item in shop would have 1 tag price (he has it in title that he sells event items for 40k) but they would make u pay different (10x bigger price) at cashier? would u also call it they just expect you tu be stupid enough that u dont notice it, also it would be drag to check everything

other than that, admins decided this shop scam is against the rules (so eventho on other servers this is perfectly fine, here it is forbidden, the guy will get ban, if he writes ticket, support team will explain him its against the rules, unban him for free, if it happens again, it will be permanent)

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i wonder how would u call it in real life, if some item in shop would have 1 tag price (he has it in title that he sells event items for 40k) but they would make u pay different (10x bigger price) at cashier? would u also call it they just expect you tu be stupid enough that u dont notice it, also it would be drag to check everything

other than that, admins decided this shop scam is against the rules (so eventho on other servers this is perfectly fine, here it is forbidden, the guy will get ban, if he writes ticket, support team will explain him its against the rules, unban him for free, if it happens again, it will be permanent)

I actually didn't knew this. I played original Line][Age and private servers, never seen this to be forbidden. Thanks for sharing though useful information

Sign in to follow this