Sign in to follow this  
Arcanum

Chronicles of Shinryu_episode 1

it was meant to be around 10~15 minutes longer, but since youtube is being an ass(1 hour to upload only 5 minutes of video), i decided to make it shorter. beside, most people are still taking a break due to summer, so there's not much to fraps either these days.

part of the videos were also getting a bit outdated, so i wanted to let 'em all out before getting tired of waiting for new content to show up. i could have put in another 5 minutes of people getting hunted down, but frapsing soloers with boxes getting killed by a group isn't really fun for me.

anyway, that's all there is for now:

hopefully 2.0 will bring more people back for pvp 16.gif

• Like 13

When Sonic's OST started to play, I was expecting something related to MoDoy.

But anyway, the boobs censored part:

18486292_10211503585042454_4602119336425018865_n.jpg

Edited by rhaegar

I still love this CP like Buffstation, Anytime, Vene, Nomore and that gla :D 

p.s: in the end of that video, I realized bilbao is spy

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Arcanum said:

it was meant to be around 10~15 minutes longer, but since youtube is being an ass(1 hour to upload only 5 minutes of video), i decided to make it shorter. beside, most people are still taking a break due to summer, so there's not much to fraps either these days.

part of the videos were also getting a bit outdated, so i wanted to let 'em all out before getting tired of waiting for new content to show up. i could have put in another 5 minutes of people getting hunted down, but frapsing soloers with boxes getting killed by a group isn't really fun for me.

anyway, that's all there is for now:

hopefully 2.0 will bring more people back for pvp 16.gif

I hoped for interesting part of killing Modoy, but after watching movie i was disappointed :(. BORING!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

I am A simple man i see anytime cp I hit the like Button

#SummerOf69

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

#SummerOf69

Dont worry I think next week  We  are going   to have 69 With TFD.Actualy JF knows better  they will let us know  depends on what will happen this siege and how many epics they  will loose

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ProGressive said:

where is killing Modoy?

sadly i wasn't using fraps when those fights in BS happened, so the only thing i could do at that time was making a meme about it. lucky Modoy 6.gif

we ran in BS/ABG a bit yesterday too, but there were so few people around that i'm afraid more frapses will have to wait until september, or when 2.0 hits.

meme.jpg

to be fair i expected more gags (from how u advertised it), but maybe its because it was just 5 mins video :P not bad but i expect better from u next time ^_^

to the gameplay, i see u have energy stones binded to "G", but most of the time u rather charge with sonic focus to full after every skill, i believe it would be better if u charged them with stones (if u are not too jewish)

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

to the gameplay, i see u have energy stones binded to "G", but most of the time u rather charge with sonic focus to full after every skill, i believe it would be better if u charged them with stones (if u are not too jewish)

the problem is that they stack only from 0 up to lv2 sonic focus, so if i'm at already at lv3 or more i'm forced to use the charge skill itself instead of the stones.

unfortunately, macros don't allow the use of items right away after the skill casting starts, or rather, you can link them in the followup commands, but they trigger only when the skill finish the casting.

so i either wait for the skill casting bar to go off before linking/using other stuff, or i do it manually while casting at the same time, wich is actually what i'm aiming for since it's way better mp/speed-wise, but more complex to perform due to the skill casting timeframe being usually around 1~2 seconds only. i just need to practice a bit more and get used to it 16.gif

Edited by Arcanum

11 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

the problem is that they stack only from 0 up to lv2 sonic focus, so if i'm at already at lv3 or more i'm forced to use the charge skill itself instead of the stones.

unfortunately, macros don't allow the use of items right away after the skill casting starts, or rather, you can link them in the followup commands, but they trigger only when the skill finish the casting.

so i either wait for the skill casting bar to go off before linking/using other stuff, or i do it manually while casting at the same time, wich is actually what i'm aiming for since it's way better mp/speed-wise, but more complex to perform due to the skill casting timeframe being usually around 1~2 seconds only. i just need to practice a bit more and get used to it 16.gif

i know they stack only to 2 forces from stones, but i was more aiming for the bolded part thing, i know its not easy and is not so adena efficient, but even if it wasnt casted at same time, i believe u could save 1s between skills by just using the stones since u have them binded ;)

8 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

TBH i want to see you dead too
Prefare by my own death spike's you are on my top list

is that you in BS? :D 

1tvc7e.jpg

Edited by MoDoy

12 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

TBH i want to see you dead too
Prefare by my own death spike's you are on my top list

dp94376_created.png

7 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

I am not hunting you but if i see you on a fight you got priority 
#FeelUnique

i know u are not camping me or anything :D if i ever appear in BS, it should be around 00:00 - > 2:00 gmt+1 (but pls, dont focus me in fights, i am just useless SR, whats the point of killing me)

Edited by MoDoy

Got some memories back in the days when i was ganging rizos at bs and you where coming instead of mind your own business (with your annoying elf kitting with that sick speed)

3 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Got some memories back in the days when i was ganging rizos at bs and you where coming instead of mind your own business (with your annoying elf kitting with that sick speed)

rizos had me, u had pistolas, wouldnt really call that fair deal, but yeah :D 

18 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

rizos had me, u had pistolas, wouldnt really call that fair deal, but yeah :D 

Its not  that easy trying to avoid a single shot 6 k while  a long ear archer with sick speed can go back and forth use stunshot while i cant reach him 
Even i had My beasty DA :D

4 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Its not  that easy trying to avoid a single shot 6 k while  a long ear archer with sick speed can go back and forth use stunshot while i cant reach him 
Even i had My beasty DA :D

i know it might be frustrating when 2 most op classes currently in game are getting kited by 2 archers, the frustration had to be real :D