Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

Testosterone Fuel

1 hour ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Was nice to watch destro pov since its rly rare on this server. Pretty well played also. Thats rly rare to see well played video from jungle so grats im impressed ;) .

I rly rly hoped to see some funny crits with blunt and zealot on but i guess its shitty low chance on current 1.5 chronicle :S

What would be nice to improve? You could use auto attacks while waiting for skill reuse- sometimes you would crit for sure, and these moments happen pretty often in the movie. Also if myrciu could assist u from time to time and banana stun targets for you, you wouldnt need to run so much ;) 

Scenerio was shitty for destro (abg, bs) shitty open space. Would be nice to see u pvp in loa or in toi in future.

Anyway gj i like underplayed classes being played and showing its playable 

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 2

Second part is better than first because u started using p def reduction skill between attack.

All in all positioning is very good, and u are good as a player(DA was also good) but the fact that u didnt play fair makes me sad.

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

Nice one, if Rizos not complaining much that means you did a good job. Whats that second disturbed song?

Hell. or burning how i bring you hell, something like this.

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Was nice to watch destro pov since its rly rare on this server. Pretty well played also. Thats rly rare to see well played video from jungle so grats im impressed ;) .

I rly rly hoped to see some funny crits with blunt and zealot on but i guess its shitty low chance on current 1.5 chronicle :S

What would be nice to improve? You could use auto attacks while waiting for skill reuse- sometimes you would crit for sure, and these moments happen pretty often in the movie. Also if myrciu could assist u from time to time and banana stun targets for you, you wouldnt need to run so much ;) 

Scenerio was shitty for destro (abg, bs) shitty open space. Would be nice to see u pvp in loa or in toi in future.

I think im to drunk right now that i see you making good coments right? I will come back tomorrow and check again.. :D

13 hours ago, Rizos said:

44 minutes ago, Legiana said:

The surprize when you think someone hates ur movies just because he is enemy, not because the movies sucks.

14 minutes ago, Rizos said:

The surprize when you think someone hates ur movies just because he is enemy, not because the movies sucks.

You guys have to decide.
One says my movies are bad the other says "we troll you".
hahahahahaha!

13 hours ago, San0 said:

Hell. or burning how i bring you hell, something like this.

Sword Expert still bugged? Aint it should turn off when switching weapons from sword -> blunt?

Toggles never turn off. If it shouldnt work with blunt then justs shouldnt give any effect when blunt is equiped, but still should be turned on as a toggle - Fist fury works this way