Lineage2 getting a UE4 remake

Any opinions on this?

[IMG]
[IMG][IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
To me it seems way better than original l2 client, also they said they made those pics while the client was running under development lighting and settings and thats a screenshot so i guess the final client would look a lot better than in those images, here's their site https://lu4.online/ though its in russian
Oh yeah, the client is designed to run under any IL server but they want to add support for additional chronicles later on

• Like 4

its not retail, no. lmao.

srsly now, if there was a magic way to make this client look better ofc i m up for it, but it shouldnt be very ez.

idk, L2 was never played because of its graphics :D i would probably still play it on low settings just so i can maximize fps/avoid spikes during mass pvps as much as possible, so this change isnt really appealing to me

on the other hand, i guess changing engine would solve its retarded way how it drains only CPU power and nothing else, which would allow PC to perform better, but dunno

All things aside (computer efficiency for the player), those pictures look amazing IMO. I just wonder what the guy is doing in the video. He spawns like 10 of the same NPC model in one location, is it supposed to look like a small camp of villagers? :P

2 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

All things aside (computer efficiency for the player), those pictures look amazing IMO. I just wonder what the guy is doing in the video. He spawns like 10 of the same NPC model in one location, is it supposed to look like a small camp of villagers? :P

yeah that guy is making another lobby, like the login screen has some animations behind like a video, thats what he is doing