Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Prophercy for fighters

Okey so I checked today PoWi, PoWa, PoF, CoV, VoP effects. And I noticed that PoWi gives 10% movement speed. On avarage that is 16 movement speed. So question is simple, as a fighter mellee CP what you would prefer, being tankier 20% or moving faster 10 %?

5 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

this one?

Screenshot_20170813-102448.png

yes.

and vote 10% speed, to reach target as meele faster, coz meele is alrdy tankier

Edited by kkthx

Depends, for example GKs are getting rush, daggers have shadow step and duelists can murder you from any place on the map anyway... On Interlude I'd say 10% mov. speed > 20% tankiness by a long shot, but this chronicle doesn't value speed as much - speaking of duelist, you can just stun the target from 2 miles away with like ~90% chance and if you realize you're out of shots you can just:

1. SoE
  2. Go to Giran Harbor
  3. Realize shots are too expensive
  4. Go to town
  5. Buy soul ore
  6. Go back to Giran Harbor
  7. Nobody selling C crystals, go to town
  8. Check your WH for some C stuff you can crystalize
  9. You have none, ask your clan mates
  10. Collect the C equip
  11. Find a dwarf to crystalize your stuff
  12. He scams you
  13. You just buy the overpriced shots anyway
  14. At Giran Harbor you meet your old clanmate
  15. You have a chit-chat
  16. Find out that he got married
  17. He actually lives nearby
  18. Agree to meet on weekend
  19. Have a few beer together
  20. On Saturday morning you log in again
  21. Go back to your PvP spot

And your TARGET IS STILL F***ING STUNNED

• Like 4

i prefer tanky so I get more value out of my ZRANGER in game macros which i use to pop my cp pots.

Edited by gfbot

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Okey so I checked today PoWi, PoWa, PoF, CoV, VoP effects. And I noticed that PoWi gives 10% movement speed. On avarage that is 16 movement speed. So question is simple, as a fighter mellee CP what you would prefer, being tankier 20% or moving faster 10 %?

i vote for POWind for modoy.png Modoy

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

1. Find out that she got married
  2. sHe actually lives nearby
  3. Agree to meet on weekend
  4. Have a few beer on bed

Edited by 88262500

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Depends, for example GKs are getting rush, daggers have shadow step and duelists can murder you from any place on the map anyway... On Interlude I'd say 10% mov. speed > 20% tankiness by a long shot, but this chronicle doesn't value speed as much - speaking of duelist, you can just stun the target from 2 miles away with like ~90% chance and if you realize you're out of shots you can just:

1. SoE
  2. Go to Giran Harbor
  3. Realize shots are too expensive
  4. Go to town
  5. Buy soul ore
  6. Go back to Giran Harbor
  7. Nobody selling C crystals, go to town
  8. Check your WH for some C stuff you can crystalize
  9. You have none, ask your clan mates
  10. Collect the C equip
  11. Find a dwarf to crystalize your stuff
  12. He scams you
  13. You just buy the overpriced shots anyway
  14. At Giran Harbor you meet your old clanmate
  15. You have a chit-chat
  16. Find out that he got married
  17. He actually lives nearby
  18. Agree to meet on weekend
  19. Have a few beer together
  20. On Saturday morning you log in again
  21. Go back to your PvP spot

True that, too OP

5 hours ago, ProGressive said:

being tankier of course.

especially because if you're fighting another melee CP with "equal" strenght, who do you think will survive in the end: the one with more endurance, or the one with more speed? 20.gif

speed is better suited for archer parties, since they can kite better.

beside, nowdays most of the melee classes have been given tools to reach/stop ranged targets, so speed isn't really a problem when you can just stun your target with ranged skills, or dash to it.

2.0 makes reaching targets even easier, since some classes will be able to teleport to them with shadow step if they're daggers, or pull them to close range if they're tanks.

5 hours ago, ProGressive said:

tankier 20% means what? PoF having 10% max HP and 10% P def? because other than that, i dont see how exactly would u get 20% tankier

proper melee pt will have SE as secondary healer, thus having access to PoWi/CoV in their party fights/vop in mass fights, since daggers dont really profit from covs p atk/ 5% more crit rate on CoV, i would go PoWi on them, simply because shadow step isnt much of a help (u can see dagger videos eating those instant speed potions like candies to be good) and having 10% debuff resistance, which is kinda important to resist as many debuffs as possible

about other warriors (destro/tyrant/gladi/WL), since their skills are somehow dependant on P atk or they are using auto attacks in pvp, crit rate and atk speed comes helpful, so i would stick with CoV/VoP (VoP>CoV because they have same stats except VoP gives u extra 10% max CP)

about healers/WC, i would stick to CoV/VoP as well, because of casting speed boost, they dont really need to be that much mobile

on tank it would be VoP/PoF > PoWi > CoV (if by any chance u have high lvl PP box, but its  kinda truoblesome to switch pp into party just to give PoF to tank) and its situational depending what setup u are fighting vs

Edited by MoDoy

25 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

tankier 20% means what? PoF having 10% max HP and 10% P def? because other than that, i dont see how exactly would u get 20% tankier

proper melee pt will have SE as secondary healer, thus having access to PoWi/CoV in their party fights/vop in mass fights, since daggers dont really profit from covs p atk/ 5% more crit rate on CoV, i would go PoWi on them, simply because shadow step isnt much of a help (u can see dagger videos eating those instant speed potions like candies to be good) and having 10% debuff resistance, which is kinda important to resist as many debuffs as possible

about other warriors (destro/tyrant/gladi/WL), since their skills are somehow dependant on P atk or they are using auto attacks in pvp, crit rate and atk speed comes helpful, so i would stick with CoV/VoP (VoP>CoV because they have same stats except VoP gives u extra 10% max CP)

about healers/WC, i would stick to CoV/VoP as well, because of casting speed boost, they dont really need to be that much mobile

on tank it would be VoP/PoF > PoWi > CoV (if by any chance u have high lvl PP box, but its  kinda truoblesome to switch pp into party just to give PoF to tank) and its situational depending what setup u are fighting vs

There is also powated consiteder on some classes/scenerio cos of m def, and for some classes u want cov over vop cos of 20% mana regen which is a lot

31 minutes ago, Rizos said:

wait what? what do u consider to take powind or pofire?

My bad. I thought VoP is 10% hp and 10% cp. Considering that ally fights will give u most of time VOP.

13 minutes ago, Rizos said:

There is also powated consiteder on some classes/scenerio cos of m def, and for some classes u want cov over vop cos of 20% mana regen which is a lot

as i said, proper melee cp will have SE in party, and same as with PP, changing some member just to give PoWa seems troublesome just to get 10% M def
about CoV giving 20% mana regen, i believe it can be quite OP on mages, but i dont see melees having such prosperity from it that u would get CoV over something just because of mana regen

9 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

My bad. I thought VoP is 10% hp and 10% cp. Considering that ally fights will give u most of time VOP.

VoP is the best on most classes, but even if they give VoP, its no problem to fast cast PoWi on 1-2 daggers/tank u have in pt

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

Speed over all! modoy.png

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

@MoDoy @Rizos

why you two bEAtches are opening all the secrets to our enemies? ]:-| 

let them use pofire or wind and thats all. 

upstarts :D

Sry, they baited me again to gove some info :S

16 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

@MoDoy @Rizos

why do u want such an easy pvp, maybe like this it will be at least a bit challenging

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

@MoDoy @Rizos

Im just too lazy to use search in google, and i cant check test server as well as i dont know how to use it :D So its just faster for me, and some aditional info for your future allias :D