Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Siege 13/08/17

16 minutes ago, Kure said:

boring one to be honest...

Vystrizek.png 

I was told WuKong had +/- 240 :o

Edited by Myrtan

This siege was totally crap from my clan POV ...Whole siege i dont remember an intense pvp against clan/clans.

Congratz to all participants and especially the castle conquerors ..

23 minutes ago, Kure said:

Doubt that.

too low right? i thought that as well

44 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

How was it guys? what were your CC numbers ^^? Ours 85 :(

u can ask your leader, i bet he has some screenshot of WS ally CC

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

too low right? i thought that as well

u can ask your leader, i bet he has some screenshot of WS ally CC

You can post screen of your CC here ^.-

not 240 ,become less too,3side  all become less and less,150 to160,guess the number next seigh?90 60 15?i was told from friends some cp wll leave at the end of this month until2.0

Edited by 88262500

1 hour ago, 88262500 said:

not 240 ,become less too,3side  all become less and less,150 to160,guess the number next seigh?90 60 15?i was told from friends some cp wll leave at the end of this month until2.0

september 1 that russian claaaic starts, most of people will go there because of one simple reason, they are afraid that on next updates we will be more and more behind. now  it doesnt matter when 2.0 strikes. Now matters what will be thinking after it with 2.5.

Less people more farming spots  for me and sano dorf :D

8 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

september 1 that russian claaaic starts, most of people will go there because of one simple reason, they are afraid that on next updates we will be more and more behind. now  it doesnt matter when 2.0 strikes. Now matters what will be thinking after it with 2.5.

there are more than 15 cp's that would play here in 2.0 planning to start there so far. Not our problem people are really tired for this patch its been 1 fucking year.

They have 15 days to announce 2.0 date here or server is dead.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

i can tell u people wont go there or will get bored really fast unless they speak at least somehow good ruski :D 

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i can tell u people wont go there or will get bored really fast unless they speak at least somehow good ruski :D 

we will lose russian community here for sure. I heard forest already leaving.

some probably will move/reroll over there regardless of the situation, especially those that may have just started over here in club.

then, they'll get outleveled by russian nolifers.

they'll get mad for being costantly locked out of farming areas.

and then they'll either join them, or quit that server for good.

• Like 1

Just now, Arcanum said:

some probably will move/reroll over there regardless of the situation, especially those that may have just started over here in club.

totally true, because the clan that ruined skelth will go there.

1 minute ago, Arcanum said:

со нормал линеаге?

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

we will lose russian community here for sure. I heard forest already leaving.

For now it could stay 1.5 forever :)

19 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

totally true, because the clan that ruined skelth will go there.

they didnt ruin gran kain tho ;) russian community wont let happen same thing which happened on skelth i believe :D but still, as long as u dont speak ruski, there is not much to do on that server, so i dont think classic.club will lose that many people

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

they didnt ruin gran kain tho ;) russian community wont let happen same thing which happened on skelth i believe :D but still, as long as u dont speak ruski, there is not much to do on that server, so i dont think classic.club will lose that many people

it rly doesnt matter, it's just a symptom of a bigger problem. The patch has taken way too long, especially since it was advertised as "soon" 1 fucking year ago.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

it rly doesnt matter, it's just a symptom of a bigger problem. The patch has taken way too long, especially since it was advertised as "soon" 1 fucking year ago.

well, almost 2 years ago. :/

kOmIhdr.jpg?1

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Capture.JPG.9afdc155770c4217138815a39025e18d.JPG

so i dont think noone will go there. Most propably people will go to Skelth rather this new russian one. Bottom line is that classic.club will have even more people in september

Edited by eXistenZ

1 minute ago, eXistenZ said:

Capture.JPG.9afdc155770c4217138815a39025e18d.JPG

so i dont think noone will go there. Most propably people will go to Skelth rather this new russian one

cuze language of client matters /s