Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Siege 13/08/17

49 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

they didnt ruin gran kain tho ;) russian community wont let happen same thing which happened on skelth i believe :D but still, as long as u dont speak ruski, there is not much to do on that server, so i dont think classic.club will lose that many people

Of course not...Because in GK or the next russian server they won't bother compete with the other 15 russian sites that sell adena.
Skelth (rip) was business, GK is entertainment.
I'm telling you, they touch themselves at the idea of a new european low rate to open.

8 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Of course not...Because in GK or the next russian server they won't bother compete with the other 15 russian sites that sell adena.
Skelth (rip) was business, GK is entertainment.
I'm telling you, they touch themselves at the idea of a new european low rate to open.

no need to tell me, i know that (eventho, i am pretty sure they were making business even on GK and will do it on new server, but they simply wont kill it as they did it with skelth)

10 hours ago, BlackJack said:

cuze language of client matters /s

I spend 3 min to do this 8wfv9ova0hevcy0ilj9hc0rar.jpg
Its Shillen my test char:) I guess it needs 1h max to traslate whole client to english:)

8 hours ago, ProGressive said:

then, they'll get outleveled by russian nolifers.

they'll get mad for being costantly locked out of farming areas.

Rather them than the chinese nolifers abusing orfen 3.

I log in and hide immediately, they stop farming mobs and run for their lives. Done this 10 times now and they never fail to catch me, even when in a really cheeky spot like lava.

The program use is so obvious it's disgusting. 

Someone teach an NA pleb how to subscribe to RU official.

Edited by HachiRoku

8 hours ago, eXistenZ said:

Capture.JPG.9afdc155770c4217138815a39025e18d.JPG

so i dont think noone will go there. Most propably people will go to Skelth rather this new russian one. Bottom line is that classic.club will have even more people in september

To know how to press login button u dont need much brains boyz :) Yea i agree that playing with community which u dont understand is not comfortable. But half of east europe +- understand RU.

39 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

I log in and hide immediately, they stop farming mobs and run for their lives. Done this 10 times now and they never fail to catch me, even when in a really cheeky spot like lava.

Its out of topic, but i didnt wrote what you quoted. :D

38 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

There was a russian clan that abused orfen lvl 3 to hit 76 lvl way before chinese. 

I agree about the program use. But when your side is almost x2 times bigger than all other sides together who is gonna report you?

2 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Its out of topic, but i didnt wrote what you quoted. :D

O.o First I call someone thinking they quoted me, now I quote someone else and it isn't even their words....

I gotta stay of the forums bros

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

There was a russian clan that abused orfen lvl 3 to hit 76 lvl way before chinese. 

I agree about the program use. But when your side is almost x2 times bigger than all other sides together who is gonna report you?

Orfen 3 works like this on RU official too? Or you mean Russian players here.

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

they didnt ruin gran kain tho ;) russian community wont let happen same thing which happened on skelth i believe :D but still, as long as u dont speak ruski, there is not much to do on that server, so i dont think classic.club will lose that many people

What happened on skelth? Sounds like they did genocide or something :|

19 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

To know how to press login button u dont need much brains boyz :) Yea i agree that playing with community which u dont understand is not comfortable. But half of east europe +- understand RU.

Its not problem to understand russian for me... but read their azbuka alphabet is other case tho :D

22 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

What happened on skelth? Sounds like they did genocide or something :|

One CP/Clan played with 3 people on every character each person for 8 hours per day. So every character was online 24/7 and they owned server/farming spots, because they were like 15 levels ahead of everyone and if im not mistaken they made 76 in 2-3 weeks on x1 startig with 0. And then they sold acc and left server.

Edited by ProGressive

24 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Orfen 3 works like this on RU official too? Or you mean Russian players here.

I mean russian players here. Orfen is still bugged but it was way worse before. You can propably find more info if you search in report section.

Imagine they had 10-12 chars 76 more than 1 year ago.

7 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

And then they sold acc and left server.

I did not see that ending coming xD

But seriously doing all the grinding for a paycheck sounds miserable. 

11 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

I did not see that ending coming xD

But seriously doing all the grinding for a paycheck sounds miserable. 

Atleast fights looked insane when they played. Comes 2 mage CPs and kills like 2 whole clans because everyone doing to them 300 dmg and non of the debuffs lands. Write on youtube "Comedy in skelth" or something like that. Should find some videos.

10 hours ago, elluminel said:

Its Shillen my test char:) I guess it needs 1h max to traslate whole client to english:)

and when people talk you will tell them all day to speak in english?

10 hours ago, eXistenZ said:

and when people talk you will tell them all day to speak in english?

Last half of the year i play in NA and asian prime time, when every player that i met  speak on POR(SPA) or CHN. Speak english - what language is it?:)

And i just replay to daj message, that client localization matters - it does matter. Its very simple to translate client via L2FileEdit or by copy some files from Skelth client (like i do with skills and message window in screenshot).

Edited by elluminel

11 hours ago, elluminel said:

Hmm .. so you managed to edit the client?

But i guess "Frost-tool" will ban you for that sooner or later on the real server.

Or what do you think?

9 hours ago, Anytime said:

Hmm .. so you managed to edit the client?

But i guess "Frost-tool" will ban you for that sooner or later on the real server.

Or what do you think?

U need to know what files can be edited and what not:) Localization files can be edited, because they dont send anything to server. And i just copy them from Skelth client - so its still official files. And those super frost guard is funnyest thing that i ever seen - so many bot, radar programms etc  was used by ppl on GK - but they still not banned. Even streamers use them - and still nothing.

Edited by elluminel

11 minutes ago, elluminel said:

U need to know what files can be edited and what not:) Localization files can be edited, because they dont send anything to server. And i just copy them from Skelth client - so its still official files. And those super frost guard is funnyest thing that i ever seen - so many bot, radar programms etc  was used by ppl on GK - but they still not banned. Even streamers use them - and still nothing.

1) you want to play in servers that nobody is banned doing illegal things?

2) Do you think that most people in club will try to find what files are localized and what files to take copy-paste from skelth to use them in russian server?

3) after all why dont you play directly in skelth that is already in english?

Edited by eXistenZ