Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Siege 13/08/17

23 minutes ago, LoLWangChuan said:

i dontl ike this sever. always 2.0 ..2.0.we lost more ppl .When I first came to this server,Sea of spores players more than player.now ???

ally whole server then complaint, kill yourself chinos

• Like 7

4 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

I did not see that ending coming xD

But seriously doing all the grinding for a paycheck sounds miserable. 

rumors have it that the ally leader alone made nearly 50k in 3 months of farm/rmt.
Not a miserable paycheck if you ask me :P

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

rumors have it that the ally leader alone made nearly 50k in 3 months of farm/rmt.
Not a miserable paycheck if you ask me :P

I remeber something about 20 k eu. But i dont remember exactly, it was 1.5 year ago.

Edited by ProGressive

3 hours ago, qloc01 said:

ally whole server then complaint, kill yourself chinos

ally all?are u fool?or just lier?????? we ally with ws from we come to serve when ws was weak..i think u are one of the betroyer.ifc ...i guess u are the betrayor of  Vig ally:) es change side to side  .only ws and wk stay together whether weak or strong .shameful player

Edited by 88262500
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, 88262500 said:

ally all?are u fool?or just lier?????? we ally with ws from we come to serve when ws was weak..i think u are one of the betroyer.ifc ...i guess u are the betrayor of  Vig ally:) es change side to side  .only ws and wk stay together whether weak or strong .shameful player

WS was weak =))

7 hours ago, LoLWangChuan said:

i dontl ike this sever. always 2.0 ..2.0.we lost more ppl .When I first came to this server,Sea of spores players more than player.now ???

3 hours ago, 88262500 said:

Maybe you both start consider if server losing ppl cause of your chineese actions.. (The new players)
You both know what actions i mean..

Edited by Capone

4 hours ago, 88262500 said:

there is no progress in your ally. Still terrible players who have no clue about the game, still running around like dogs and happy for each bone thrown at them.

10 hours ago, eXistenZ said:

1) you want to play in servers that nobody is banned doing illegal things?

2) Do you think that most people in club will try to find what files are localized and what files to take copy-paste from skelth to use them in russian server?

3) after all why dont you play directly in skelth that is already in english?

beside that, when they said that they will open a new classic server on RU offi, it was obvious that it will be region-locked due to publishing rights.

they're not going to open any other english server as long as skelth doesn't reach full queue times like on RU offi, so that's not going to happen in any case.

as for the region-lock: Japanese L2 Classic is free to play, and guess what happened to foreign people that started to play there? they got banned after few weeks. and over there, even speaking any other language than japanese in normal chat is more than enough to get you banned.

i don't know if they follow the same rules in RU, but i'm pretty sure people playing without proxies won't be able to do shit over there.

and even then, it's not guaranteed that using a proxy and/or changing region language will not get them banned if they get spotted.

right now, the only people that could "benefit" from rerolling over RU offi without negative consequences would be either russians, or bulgarians/people from east-europe countries, given that they can understand and speak RU, off course.

language barriers aside, when competitive russians have the mentality of playing L2 for at least 12~16 hours straight everyday, or even 24/7 if they're paying drivers, i can only laugh at EU/NA people willing to reroll over RU offi.

it will be a matter of not even weeks, but days before they get outleveled and locked out of farming areas.

it will happen what has already happened on Skelth, with the difference that it will be on a way bigger scale.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

it will be a matter of not even weeks, but days before they get outleveled and locked out of farming areas.

i would maybe even go for hours or minutes, once they wont be able to catch 2 gremlins for hour, they might just give up :D 

47 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i would maybe even go for hours or minutes, once they wont be able to catch 2 gremlins for hour, they might just give up :D 

I think that too. All those ppl which is willing to quit Club, will be back sooner than expected. And I will laugh as hell bcz I like to laugh of ppl disgrace.

you guys really spamming second section explaning how ppl who are leaving will come back? noone will come back once they leave. Noone would care for old sever where he has been lied for 2 years when he have ahead a normal server with guarantee updates / patches. 

About nolifing parties? Get real. Those parties will leave average farming locations in 2 days, after that those regular parties with 4-5h play time per day will be able to farm w/o any problem. 2.5 is not custom 1.5 with LOA only where there is 3 total spots for farming. 

Dont be delusional please.

2 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

About nolifing parties? Get real. Those parties will leave average farming locations in 2 days, after that those regular parties with 4-5h play time per day will be able to farm w/o any problem. 2.5 is not custom 1.5 with LOA only where there is 3 total spots for farming. 

Dont be delusional please.

people that already played on Skelth know very well how it will go, theorycrafting here has no relevance whatsoever.

if some people want to reroll over there i can understand that, it's more than justified considering the current situation and all that has happened so far.

i'm not saying they should give up on it, it's their choice in the end.

it's just that EU/NA players thinking to reroll over RU offi while taking the new server as a holy grail of L2C makes me smile, because they clearly have no idea how the game will be played over there, and they probably won't be able to play it anyway due to region-lock.

unless you nolife until early 70s or pay for drivers to get there, you'll never be competitive in RU. and with the mayhem that will be waiting ahead in the first days, good luck at leveling and catching up.

if there's already around 6k people on GK with full queues during primes, guess what's going to happen when the new server will open up.

but in the end, i suppose some people will be happy just about low/mid level gameplay. after all, it's not necessary to get to end game at all costs in order to have fun.

Edited by Arcanum

Just go to Giran Harbor, kick out all your items from your inventory and people wish u gl on other server. :D

Or do they want sell theirs items for real money, if they never come back???

@San0 @Kse I believe in your hunters sense. B|

56 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

people that already played on Skelth know very well how it will go, theorycrafting here has no relevance whatsoever.

if some people want to reroll over there i can understand that, it's more than justified considering the current situation and all that has happened so far.

i'm not saying they should give up on it, it's their choice in the end.

it's just that EU/NA players thinking to reroll over RU offi while taking the new server as a holy grail of L2C makes me smile, because they clearly have no idea how the game will be played over there, and they probably won't be able to play it anyway due to region-lock.

unless you nolife until early 70s or pay for drivers to get there, you'll never be competitive in RU. and with the mayhem that will be waiting ahead in the first days, good luck at leveling and catching up.

if there's already around 6k people on GK with full queues during primes, guess what's going to happen when the new server will open up.

but in the end, i suppose some people will be happy just about low/mid level gameplay. after all, it's not necessary to get to end game at all costs in order to have fun.

you clearly have no idea :)

What happened on Skelth cant be compared to any of russian servers.  Skelth was used for RMT from most active russian parties who actually was 3 total, that would never happend in a russian server.

Talking about drivers, paying blabla.. you dont have any clue what is the comunity, what their primes are and so on. 99% of those players there are regular ppl with 3-4 h of prime and on populated server like that there is just 2-3 max 5 no lifing parties splitted in major alliances. 

Region lock? rly? :D 

And since majority here are happy with below low lvl gameplay and curent comunity of server is like the worst i ever seen in past 12 years, i dont see how it can be lower than that.

24 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

you clearly have no idea :)

What happened on Skelth cant be compared to any of russian servers.  Skelth was used for RMT from most active russian parties who actually was 3 total, that would never happend in a russian server.

Talking about drivers, paying blabla.. you dont have any clue what is the comunity, what their primes are and so on. 99% of those players there are regular ppl with 3-4 h of prime and on populated server like that there is just 2-3 max 5 no lifing parties splitted in major alliances. 

Region lock? rly? :D 

And since majority here are happy with below low lvl gameplay and curent comunity of server is like the worst i ever seen in past 12 years, i dont see how it can be lower than that.

I agree with most of your thinking in all posts but the point that u cant communicate with people because they all are RU gives a very big ---- as a Classic server player. Same like china here, we all see them like a one big cucumber which sucks.

And because of the dramma happened on GK most of parties will start there, just to make money, like already minimum 10 parties who have prime of 8+ hours going there. There will be some new guys for sure.

I myself got invite for normal prime there, so server will be overcrowded 100%.

what is good about that server as u mentioned is stable updates.

Just now, ProGressive said:

I agree with most of your thinking in all posts but the point that u cant communicate with people because they all are RU gives a very big ---- as a Classic server player. Same like china here, we all see them like a one big cucumber which sucks.

And because of the dramma happened on GK most of parties will start there, just to make money, like already minimum 10 parties who have prime of 8+ hours going there. There will be some new guys for sure.

I myself got invite for normal prime there, so server will be overcrowded 100%.

what is good about that server as u mentioned is stable updates.

well what we got on the scale.....

RU server - ru interface... ru community ... admin staf that will not tolerate big time EU ppl ... bunch of nolifing parties ( most of them end up in the very first 1 month of playing because of drama for real money)

Club - 2 years no new content...lies from staff and hiding the fact that they have 0 control over updates of server and have no clue when they gonna do it or if they can do it... terrible community  with low pvp skills ...

I can keep going but this is enough...

14 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

well what we got on the scale.....

RU server - ru interface... ru community ... admin staf that will not tolerate big time EU ppl ... bunch of nolifing parties ( most of them end up in the very first 1 month of playing because of drama for real money)

Club - 2 years no new content...lies from staff and hiding the fact that they have 0 control over updates of server and have no clue when they gonna do it or if they can do it... terrible community  with low pvp skills ...

I can keep going but this is enough...

I would compare better skelth and our server. 

PVP level. same probably.

Online amount. Same.(most of club people play there now)

Updates. Skelth->Club

Rmt/bots. Club->Skelth

And so on and so on. And in the end skelth will win probably. But we are x3. This server is for noobs who dont have time to play. For me its perfect. Im 72 level and i play as much as I can. Just neednto see what we will have on 2.0

1 hour ago, AwakenDemon said:

yeah right, like any version of lineage 2 didn't had already an history of botters and e-bayers through the years in their servers.

there will always be RMTers regardless of the region, especially when the game itself was designed with the concept of botting included.

ask yourself why they've made macros for automated gameplay on offi, because clearly it wasn't made just to make the gameplay easier.

thinking there won't be RMTers or people botting just because it's a RU server, now that would be delusional for real.

of course, everyone is always free to make their own choices anyway. whatever happens, happens.

I would compare better skelth and our server. 

PVP level. same probably.

Online amount. Same.(most of club people play there now)

Updates. Skelth->Club

Rmt/bots. Club->Skelth

to be honest, skelth/club are on a way different world compared to RU.

on RU offi they play ZergvsZerg battles for most of the times, so you can't even have proper GroupvsGroup battles without getting enemy reinforcements zerging you after 5 minutes.

solo PvP will probably be non-existant. pretty much like chinese servers back in older chronicles, just with a different language.

Edited by Arcanum

21 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

yeah right, like any version of lineage 2 didn't had already an history of botters and e-bayers through the years in their servers.

there will always be RMTers regardless of the region, especially when the game itself was designed with the concept of botting included.

ask yourself why they've made macros for automated gameplay on offi, because clearly it wasn't made just to make the gameplay easier.

thinking there won't be RMTers or people botting just because it's a RU server, now that would be delusional for real.

of course, everyone is always free to make their own choices anyway. whatever happens, happens.

Loop macros are worthless in end game. You cant go and put loop macro on GC farm. Maybe here will be possible .. if magically again appears top A items +12 who are not enchanted by players on server.. maybe. But in a normal conditions loop macros are worthless. 

They are only wet dreams of archer parties on 1.5 who are above 72 ... 

Edited by AwakenDemon

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

And so on and so on. And in the end skelth will win probably. But we are x3. This server is for noobs who dont have time to play. For me its perfect. Im 72 level and i play as much as I can. Just neednto see what we will have on 2.0

In a normal classic server with full content you would have XP runes and so on and so on and so on... 

If you do the math here you are lvling slower than on other places.... and since farming locations are also not like on off classic respawn of mobs / number of mobs here are reduced... 

You know the final result.

2 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

Club - 2 years no new content...lies from staff and hiding the fact that they have 0 control over updates of server and have no clue when they gonna do it or if they can do it... 

i think you missed the 3 updates happening during those almost 2 years and the constant events....
i just dont understand why when people want to leave they dont just leave but make all huge drama on forum, insult administration, shit the project they have been playing for so long on. you guys are all sad AF.

Edited by Trample

1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

to be honest, skelth/club are on a way different world compared to RU.

on RU offi they play ZergvsZerg battles for most of the times, so you can't even have proper GroupvsGroup battles without getting enemy reinforcements zerging you after 5 minutes.

solo PvP will probably be non-existant. pretty much like chinese servers back in older chronicles, just with a different language.

I guess you never played on off server. Let me tell you, that in first month, will be a big ban wave of ppl, that will try to use any soft. It was same on GK, when many top pt got banned. And there, if you got ban, you need to exp new char, cause no one will unban you for 5$. About RMT guys, they are on every server, even here, but on ru off they will be so far ahead, and probably you will never see them. Some pt, from ROA will start on new serv, some pt from RMT will start to harass them there, but after 1-2months they will go back to gk, cause of big war, and also cause of new update that will be implemented on Gk and shillen.
About zerg vs zerg, you are also wrong. GvG it's way more popular, zerg vs zerg only on epics, key rb's, pvp events, and when they didnt had 3rd prof, they had a lot of pvp in bs.
Its kinda funny how you are trying to pretend that you know about ru offs, but you never played there.

• Like 2