krimpatul

Tanky Support?

Hi people!

Thing is the next... im starting the server and want to play a support but beeing pretty new in the game im afraid of dying too fast in pvp knowing that supports are the first target, so i aprecciate if you help me choose the right class... What i want i that has the highest possible survival in group pvp and a good class for raids and group pvp.

I heard that SE has the best buffs and the worst healing of the 3 mentioned, what i fear is that being drow he will be even easier to kill, its that correc? what about ee, is a good class for pvp / raids?

I played bish before for a little time in a very fast server and allways was the first target besides beeing in the back line..

What about the prophet? is he usefull in pvp/raids? can he solo with all hes buffs?

Of all of them who has the higuest survability and why? and if you are able to choose which of them would you prefer in your team?

Besides i know wc is tough, i just dont  want to play him.

1 hour ago, krimpatul said:

Hi people!

Thing is the next... im starting the server and want to play a support but beeing pretty new in the game im afraid of dying too fast in pvp knowing that supports are the first target, so i aprecciate if you help me choose the right class... What i want i that has the highest possible survival in group pvp and a good class for raids and group pvp.

I heard that SE has the best buffs and the worst healing of the 3 mentioned, what i fear is that being drow he will be even easier to kill, its that correc? what about ee, is a good class for pvp / raids?

I played bish before for a little time in a very fast server and allways was the first target besides beeing in the back line..

What about the prophet? is he usefull in pvp/raids? can he solo with all hes buffs?

Of all of them who has the higuest survability and why? and if you are able to choose which of them would you prefer in your team?

Besides i know wc is tough, i just dont  want to play him.

swordsinger is a great support-tank class, with high survivability and very usefull buffs and debuffs. also one of the most demanded class in cp and any random parties including rb. bd is similar, with less survivability but with more use in raids cause of hex and dances. both really recommended for grouping. 

prophet is best buffer, best for raid boss. can wear heavy so that could help you survive. not very strong heals but a strong root every 3 sec and 1 mass fear (i have never seen it pvp yet tho) + antidebuff protection for 15 sec. not many pp main, most of them are boxed im afraid.

ol has the best survivability of all robe classes, heavy armor masteries like pp + p.def toggle and high hp/cp pool. best crowd control skills (same as wc + many aoe debuffs).but buffs are incomplete. need to complete with other buffer/healer

bishop, ee and se are healers with buffs and some usefull debuffs, most of them are priority targets and wear robe so .. not what you are looking for. they have weak survivability but highest impact on keeping your party alive

I recommend you sws, bd

Hmm didnt considered sws but it sounds good... Hows that that she has 2 min buffs? Passed that minutes you juat re cast the spells or they have great cooldown?

Are dualbox allowed here? What would be a good partner to help level the sws faster?

Thanks for the advice!!

12 hours ago, krimpatul said:

Hmm didnt considered sws but it sounds good... Hows that that she has 2 min buffs? Passed that minutes you juat re cast the spells or they have great cooldown?

Are dualbox allowed here? What would be a good partner to help level the sws faster?

Thanks for the advice!!

Songs are recasted.

It is one client per pc. You need to buy premium account from NPC Nostalgia for dual-box. It costs CoLs, which can be obtained by donation or buying them in game market for adena

If you are planning to main sws, i dont think you ll really need to make a 2nd char to lvl it, since it is already a class very demanded in party matching. I wouldnt recommend soloing killing 1b1. But if you insist or have a 2nd pc for 2nd char for "free" maybe shilen elder is the best box. Sws+se can single kill mobs, and with any warrior or nuker who ll want to join, you would have the necessary for aoe pt. Sws+ee is the best for aoe with warriors. And sws+pp would be ideal for raid boss parties (you only need to complete pt with bows, archers) and single mob killing too.

Edited by Cyane